V for Vendetta 1

V for Vendetta 1

A Chapter by Shiveon

 

V for Vendetta 1

 

 

          2K13(January 4)

 

 

Mr. X’s life was going very smooth, world was very colourful, everything was bright and alive. He was talking to a girl, and somehow he managed her number too. You are thinking how he got it? But it’s not our concern. We must not look in someone’s personal life. Kidding dairy! Don't be sad but truly I don’t know how he got it, I’ll look back and then I’ll tell you.

             But for now he was on a flying horse, He got feelings for her. How it came and how it spurted in his heart?; we don't know but he was becoming to love her from bottom of his heart and sooner his heart will be overloaded with her love.

 

Our story was boring diary. A f*****g X, A beautiful Y. But that’s not enough. Every story has its villain and a villain was raising its head in cyber net.

 

“V”

 

I’ll say a cyber crime specialist and friend of X, real good friend. They did great things together, yeah Diary! Crime. Somehow he had known about X and Y Before going into deep.

 

I would like to tell you likes of V, internet surfing, watching porn, making fake ids. And make holes in others life, if firewall is strict that it doesn’t allow him, He uses tricks and ultimately fish is caught in net. So V made a whole in our X's life, he became friend with Y and began to extract secrets of her life.

 

One day X saw that she is friend with V. X got shocked.

 

“F****r! How he found her?” Immediately he called ‘V’

 

“Don’t do anything wrong”

 

“What?”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“You better know”

 

“Oh, yeah! Really I don't know.

 

“I’m talking about your new friend”

 

                   (Giggling) someone was laughing very harshly on the other side. It scraped brain and made ‘X’ angry.

 

X always hated his giggle voice, when he giggles means something’s going to bad.

 

“I said stay away from her”

 

“ohoh, Girlfriend!!”

 

“Whatever, you have no concern with it, just stop talking to her,”

 

“What??  I’m not going to do this. You said to her to do so”

 

V knew, X would never say anything about him, because if he'll do, there surely more than one identities that he doesn't know. So he decided not to make angry V.

 

“Bro. Please don't do anything, “

 

“She is just a girl, why are you giving her so importance. Do you really love her?”

 

Silent he didn't answer..

 

“Means yes! That is so bullshit you you f****r”

 

He cut the phone because he knew; more he begs, more V got involved so he decided not to talk about her. But he can't resist himself to think.

 

“Girlfriend!!”

“Naah, she is just friend”, he satisfied his heart. But his pulses were lying to him.

 

He never thought about her in this way. Though he has started feelings about her but he couldn’t conclude that it was love. Well I think Diary.

 

          Seeds has been grounded and there is a need of rain; just once.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Shiveon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 1, 2014


Author

Shiveon
Shiveon

Kota, Rajasthan, India



About
Body of Lies... more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Poem by Shiveon