Chapter Twenty-One: Edward-The-Hermit

Chapter Twenty-One: Edward-The-Hermit

A Chapter by Emunah June.

I stared.

And stared.

And stared.

And maybe I stared some more.

 

Alphonse let me go, and I smiled widely. "Oh! Koda! It's you! Duh, I should have gotten that when you introduced yourself! Come here!" I cried a little louder than I should have. She blushed, inching herself only a tiny bit closer.

 

Don't do this Koda!! I missed you!!

 

Forcefully, I grabbed her and brought her into me. She was warm...very warm. The tears in my eyes were incredibly close to running down my face by now. Gingerly, her hands wrapped around my back as she returned my hug.

 

It was a moment of pure bliss.

 

"I'm so happy to see you guys!" I said, hugging Koda a little tighter. I wanted her to be imprinted on my clothes so I would never forget what she felt like.

 

"Who would have thought?"

 

I had released Koda from my grip by the time I heard this comment from my doorway. Alphonse, Koda and I all turned to see Alfons smirking, leaning against the wall. "Who would have thought that Edward-the-hermit was the one you two were talking about?" he said, crossing his arms. I felt my face twist in embarrasement. "Very funny Alfons," I said, and Alfons laughed it off. There was a slight shifting in the room, and I could see Koda turning away. "Excuse me, Alfons, but where is your bathroom?" she asked, slapping her hand over her mouth. "The next door down the hall," he said, and Koda nodded as she walked out the door. "Already?" I ask, turning towards Alphonse. He shrugged. "She's really happy to see you, Nii-San," he said, and I cracked a smile.

 

"I can see that."



© 2010 Emunah June.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Shorrrrt!!! >_

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Added on November 8, 2010
Last Updated on November 8, 2010

Reverse ~Sin and Atonement~


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing