Chapter Twenty Seven: Butterfly-Fly Away

Chapter Twenty Seven: Butterfly-Fly Away

A Chapter by Emunah June.

That night, I dream peacefully.

 

 

I dream of a wide grassy plain. I'm sitting in the middle of it, laying down and taking in the scent of wet grass. It's sweet and relaxing. I sit up, and I see people calling to me. I stand up, smiling. Suddenly, a swarm of butterflies comes and rests on my AutoMail. Slowly they start releasing little bits of light, and before I know it, my arm is flesh and blood once again. I smile, all the feeling back in my arm again.

 

 

Those people still call.

 

I start walking to them, and they're all dressed in white.

 

I pick up speed. They call louder.

I'm speed-walking. My name gets louder.

I'm jogging. All of them open their arms wide.

I'm sprinting. I see some of them now.

I'm running. I see all of them now.

 

 

My mother is in a pretty white dress. She's standing there, holding my brother's hand. He's dressed in a white tuxedo with a blood red corsage. Next to him is Alfons, dressed in white suspenders and white pants.

On the right of him is Koda in an elegant white gown.

Then I look at myself. I'm drenched in blood and dirt, and not fit to be among such a crowd of perfect people.

 

"Ed."

 

Mom says this, and I feel tears running down my face. The butterflies return, flying high above me. They touch my clothes, cleaning me and turning me pure white.

 

I feel safe now.

 

I run into Mom's arms, crying. "I miss you, Mom," I say inbetween sobs. She hugs me tight, saying "I know." Then I feel Al wrap his arms around me too. Slowly, everyone is hugging me, even Koda. And hey, she's not even throwing up either.

 

"We love you Ed."

 

The butterflies fly higher, and I cry harder.

 

I don't want to wake up. Ever.



© 2010 Emunah June.


Author's Note

Emunah June.
Awwww. <3 Who wants to give Edo a hug?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I WANNA HUG EDO!!! >.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I would give Ed a hug...but the claustrophobia thing. :P

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 22, 2010
Last Updated on November 22, 2010

Reverse ~Sin and Atonement~


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing