Chapter Twenty-Four: Cutness Overload

Chapter Twenty-Four: Cutness Overload

A Chapter by Emunah June.

My mouth dropped open.

 

Koda did WHAT now?!?!

 

Her face turned a bright shade of red when I whipped my head around. "Koda? You told him to do it?" I asked, my voice low and aggitated. "Well, I thought ahead. I was thinking about the library. It has an extensive amount of information and I thought there had to be a book about you, right? I mean, you don't just overlook the youngest State Alchemist in history, right? There was a book about you, and I thought that could help Al restore some of his memories," sounding calm, but it was obvious she was scared. I let it go, fidgeting in my seat.

 

She was just too cute to stay mad at.

 

"But Ed...Teacher died," Al said, and before I could say anything, Alfons spoke up. "Oh? I'm so sorry to hear that. What happened?" he asked, sounding sympathetic. Al sighed. "Well, I was getting ready for training one day when a man from the hospital said that Sig had gone back to Resembool and Teacher had died. I knew she was at the hospital, but Sig said that she'd be coming back that day, so it was a shock to me. So I called Auntie Pinako to meet me at the train station. Hey, home is better than nowhere, right?" Al said.

 

I felt a rush of sadness run through me. Teacher was dead? Really? I picture her great strength, and how easily she was able to toss Al and I around. I remember how angry was when she messed up, and how happy she was when you understood somthing. And now...to imagine her dead...it was too much, so I shook it away.

 

I looked over at Koda, whom seemed to be drifting off into space.

 

Geez. Women. Leave it to them to--

...

I'm sorry, still trying to stop that.

 

"I think we should all head out to eat. What do ya think?" Alfons asked. I nod, acting like I have the money to pay for all four of us. Alfons does, though, so I dont sweat it. Al nods. "Sounds like fun!" he says.

 

"What do you think, Koda?" Alfons asks, and this seems to pull Koda back down to Earth. "Hmm? I'm sorry, I was spacing out," she admits shyly. Alfons sighed, and I held in a laugh. "I had asked everyone if they wanted to go out to eat. Want to?" he asked.

 

Koda nodded. "Sure, why not? I guess we can get more aquainted there."



© 2010 Emunah June.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Write more!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Next chapter!!!! O_O

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 14, 2010
Last Updated on November 14, 2010

Reverse ~Sin and Atonement~


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing