Character Bios

Character Bios

A Chapter by Emunah June.

 

Edward Elric (Age 18): The main character of the story. Residing in Munich, Edward has taken an interest in rocket science. His habit of building rockets was most likely passed onto him by Alfons Heiderich, his roomate. In a world unlike ours, Edward was once a world renowed State Alchemist. He excelled in the art of alchemy, the science of taking one thing and making another with the same attributes. His younger brother. Alphonse, and him used to journey together. However, a freak incident caused him to be torn out of his land and into ours. He has since adjusted to the German way of living and has blended in well. However, he still hopes that he'll find a way back to his world sometime soon. A childhood accident stripped Edward of his right arm and left leg. Due to this, he use to don AutoMail which was fake limbs forged from steel. However, since nothing like that exists in our world, Edward is forced to use part-metal limbs with fake rubber skin on them.

 

Alfons Heiderich (Age 17): Edward's roomate. Two years ago, Alfons had found Edward passed out in the middle of the road and has since let him move in with him. An Aryan, Alfons wants nothing more than to build rockets and be praised for it. Due to the fact that Alfons has never been exposed to Ed's land of Amestris, Alfons believes that Ed's stories are nothing but lies. However, he still finds them entertaining. In fact, Alfons believes Ed should stop building rockets and start writing novels.

 

Alphonse Elric (Age 13): Ed's younger brother. Since the freak incident, Alphonse has lost all his memories of his brother from the age of 11 and up. It's almost as if their journey never happened. However, he's been working hard to reach his brother somehow. While Ed is marooned in Munich, Al still resides in Amestris. He is currently living with the Rockbells in Resembool, honing his skills to become the best alchemist he can be.

 

Winry Rockbell (Age 18): A hard working AutoMail mechanic, Winry has known Ed and Al since childhood. Her habits of longing for romance haven't changed one bit through the years. Winry has helped look after Al since Ed's dissapearance. However, she still thinks about Ed from time to time. Winry's grandmother, Pinako, owns the Rockbell AutoMail shop of which Winry works at.

 

Koda Tucker (Age 18): Another childhood friend of the Elrics, Koda also works at Rockbell AutoMail and is a backup officer in the military. Sweet and caring, Koda is cursed with the dreaded Tailor's Child disease, where if she is overcome with too much of any emotion, she vomits. Guilt washes over her every day, as she was the last one with Ed before he dissapeared. Now older, Koda is stronger both mentally and physically, but is still reluctant to fight. She is smart in many areas, but is oblivious to the fact that Edward has fallen in love with her.

 

Pinako Rockbell (Age 66): The owner of Rockbell AutoMail. Pinako took Koda in as a child, and has nutured the Elrics since their mother passed away. By blood, Pinako is Winry's grandmother, but yet she allows Koda to call her "Grandma". Ed and Al refer to her as "Auntie Pinako", and she is absolutely fine with that.

 

Hohenheim Elric (Age Unknown): Edward's father. Hohenheim left Ed and Al when they were little, but now he constantly takes care of his marooned son. Perhaps he feels like its compensating for lost time...?

Amelia Eckart (Age 34): A female scientist that Ed has commonly seen in the newspaper. He never thought too much of her, but is she as innocent as the news makes her seem?

 

Envy (Age Unknown): Ed's arch-nemesis whom Ed thought he had escaped after coming to Munich. However, it seems that Envy has made it out of Amestris and into the real world. Will he find Edward and kill him like he's wanted? Or will he be unable to discover Ed's current location?



© 2010 Emunah June.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yay! FMA!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Interesting storyline. I can't wait to read.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Why are you copying from Full Metal Alchemist?

Posted 13 Years Ago


Onto chapter 1!!!! XD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

386 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 19, 2010
Last Updated on October 19, 2010

Reverse ~Sin and Atonement~


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..