We begin

We begin

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

Okay, so most of you already know me, and what's wrong with me, but for those who don't I'm Jade, and I'm fire.

 

I can control it, and I'm practially made from it. I can shot fire balls, stream lava, and I'm hot to the touch.

 

When I last ended my story I had just woken up after I destroyed two other people like me, and I found out I had a little brother.

 

Well, I'm going to take you with me on this crazy ride, and hold on, because this ride is bound to take unexpected turns.

 

Well, then. Let's begin.

 

~

 

I rolled over and sat up.

 

Adian was sitting on the ground next to me, playing with some pebbles.

 

"Hi." I mumbled. My head was spining from sitting up to fast.

 

Adian looked up at me, and smiled, his little teeth gleaming in the dusk.

 

"Uck." I grumbled as I stood up. Adian got shakily to his feet. I realized his muscles were probably tired from being stretched.

 

I leaned down and picked him up, balancing him on my hip. "Let's go. We need to find a phone." 

 

I started walking out of the ruins of the used to be castle.

 

Adian yawned and rested his head on my shoulder. He was tired, I guess it was passed his bed time.

 

I ran my other hand over his long hair over and over again. I started to hum "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton. He quickly fell asleep.

 

He started to snore. Quiet, whistling snores. Little and quick.

 

I made it to a brink of some woods that I didn't even know was there. I realized that we wouldn't be able to find our way through the forest in the night. We were going to need shelter.

 

I walked into the woods, looking for a temporary shelter. It took about fifteen minutes before I came across a rock out crop.

 

That was going to have to work.

 

I walked over and sat down on the ground and settled Adian into my lap, cradling him in my arms.

 

I kissed his forehead. "Night sweetie. Sleep tight."

 

I nodded off after a few minutes after wathing Adain sleep, a cute little smile on his peacful face.

 

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good beginning. If you hadn't already caught me in (though you have) then this would have. Brilliant. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
-Doc xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh, this was a great beginning. This series is awesome! I hope you will write more details and events in your chapters though... make the book come to life! :)

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on April 8, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing