The mission, and prophecy, are reaveled!

The mission, and prophecy, are reaveled!

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

When everyone decided to get up and go do something, Gandma Thora stopped me at the door, along with Ava.

 

"I need to speak to you two tonight." Grandma Thora said.

 

I looked over to Ava before saying "Sure thing." then walked out the door.

 

We met Seth and Avery down at the pier and I was about to jump in when Ava grapped my arm. "I never did ask about the dress, did I?"

 

I looked down and realized that I was still wearing the dress I was put in back in the castle. There wasn't even a speck of dirt on it.

 

"Hmmm... You didn't actually. And well, I really dont want this dress anymore... But I'm to lazy to walk back up to the house, so I'm just going to have to deal." I sighed.

 

"Here." Seth said, handing me his shirt. And Ava took of her shorts and handed them to me. But don't worry, Ava was wearing a bathing suit, so it was okay.

 

"Thanks, guys." I smiled and ran behind some trees. I rippped the dress up over my head, and as I was pulling Ava's shorts on I notice a strange mark about three inches above my belly button.

 

"Ava?!" I calledout. I could tell there was a bit of distress in my voice. I quickly yanked on Seth's shirt, but I rolled it up, so I could show Ava the mark.

 

Ava walked into the little grove of trees with no emotions on her face. "Waht is it, kiddo?"

 

I pointed to the little mark on my tummy. "That wasn't there when this all started." I whispered.

 

Ava came closer and bent down to get a better look at it. She stumbled backwards. Shock flinted across her face, before she could control herself.

 

"Jada. Where did you get that." Ava asked carefully.

 

I stared at Ava, dumbstruck. "I don't know!" I cried, "I just noticed it!"

 

"Well, that's not good." Ava said, suprisingly sarcastic. She grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the trees and back towards the farm house.

 

"We're going to see Grandma Thora a little early." Ava said over her shoulder.

 

~

 

You see, the reason we were freaking out was because three inches above my belly button was an image of the moon, and moonshine was shining out. It wasn't like a tattoo, it was like some one branded my skin. But the scary part? The streams of moon light was growing, and expanding out.

 

 

Ava and I ran throught the house calling out form Grandma Thora. We spent about five minutes just searching for her until she finally let us know where she was.

 

"I'm in the basement, darlings!" She called out faintly.

 

Ava and I tore our way down into the basement.

 

Grandma Thora was sitting on a stool, holding Alena and Hayden in her lap, telling them a story. The little kids were so focused on the story, that they didn't even hear us when we came down the stairs.

 

"Thora?" Ava called, breaking the spell on the kids.

 

"Jade!" Alena screamed. She raced over and grabbed onto my leg. Hayden followed her.

 

"Hey guys!" I laughed, temporarily frogetting the pressing matter in which we came looking for Grandma Thora for.

 

"You're back!" They chorused in their little kid speech.

 

"Yeah, I am!" I said. I bent down and hugged them both.

 

"You should play with us!" said Hayden, his lisp pronounced.

 

I shook my head. "I can't right now, sorry guys. But, can you guys watch Adian for me? So that way I can come play with all three of you when I'm done talking to Grandma?"

 

"Okay!" Alena yelled. Then Lena and Hayden raced up the stairs.

 

"Now, dearies. What seems to be the problem?" Grandam Thora asked, turning her attention to us.

 

"It's Jade." Ava said, then turning to me, "Jada, show her your stomach."

 

I walked closer to Grandma and lifted my shirt up a bit so she could clearly see the mark.

 

Grandma Thora leaned closer to my stomach and scrunched up her eyes.

 

After a minute she sat back and sucked in a few deep breaths. "Jada, remember when I told you that I had to talk to you?"

 

I nodded. "Of course, you said that like two hours ago."

 

"Well deary, I have to talk to you now. As well as you, Ava, darling." Grandma Thora said.

 

Ava and I pulled up stools and stared at Grandma Thora to start.

 

She stared back at us. She took one last deep breath, and started into whatever it was that she had to tell us.

 

~

 

As I told you, Jade, Philippe, Alphonse, and Madina were killed, but that wasn't completely true. Madina survived. She was killed later, but that fire wasn't the cause of her death.

 

So Madina crawled out of the wreckage of her house and pulled herself up to her full height.

 

There, next to the wreckage of her house, her husband, and her son she cursed Katrina Belarose's grandchildren, well, the eldest child. Madina knew that would be the hardest hit on Katrina.

 

But you see, she didn't just curse the child, it was a very specific curse. One child of the Belarose ancestry line must fight to the death with a child from the Demis bloodline.

 

And when the child, in both families, comes of age, a marking appears on thier bodies. This marking is of a moon and moonshine. The moonshine will grow and strech out further and further. And it will enter your body, some how, and start to kill you form the inside out.

 

And the only way to stop this deadly mark is to accomplish your mission. And every child has the same mission. Capture moonshine, or as we call them, silver shards. And kill the child of the other family. Not one child in the Belarose family has ever won, not a single blasted child! Well, that is since Christoper's and Radella's child.

 

But you see, ever since that fatefull day when Madina curse the Belarose family, and in a way, her own family, there is a prophecy. The prophecy is that the next child in the Belarose bloodline that accomplishes their mission will also come to a choice. Enslave the humani or destroy them. There is only two options, there is no other option, or exception.

 

But it is also prophesized that this Belarose child will need to team up with a Demis child.

 

And the reason I am telling the both of you is actually quite obvious. Jade, you are a memeber of the Belarose bloodline and you are obviously the chosen eldest child.  Ava, darling, you are a member of the Demise bloodline.

 

~

 

 

 

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
A twist!!!! Woot Woot!!! More to come!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMTL!!
That
Was
Awesome.
YOU MUST WRITE MORE NOW OR I SHALL DISCONTINUE REQUIRED (all right, I can't do that becayse I love it too much, but I'll find something equally as bad...)

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMFG!!!! WRITE MORE NOOOOWWWWWW OR I'LL HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE!!!!!! :O

Posted 12 Years Ago


More... Now..

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

388 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 20, 2011
Last Updated on May 31, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing