Grandma Thora's Story

Grandma Thora's Story

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine
"

This includes the prophecy and most of the unanswered questions. And bare with me in the beging, but I wanted to give you a bit of a background and descriptions.

"

Our history traces as far back as the beginging of time, but our history as a whole only traces back to the early 1640s in Britan.

 

Back in the very beinging of our history there was a league. A league of special men and woman who all knew of their abilities, and could control them better than everyone else.

 

There was Alphonse Ledonni, the leader. He was the youngest, actually. Only a boy, barely twenty. He was tall and muscular, just hitting his stride. He had black hair that was unrully and all the maidens loved him. But he wanted nothing to do with them. He was powerful, and he wanted a powerful woman at his side. Alphonse was the head because he could keep the rest of the league in check. There was five total, and as I've said before, about four times, was that he was the leader. He could read minds. He knew what move some one would make, just before they made it, so he was always a step ahead.

 

Next, Alphonse's eventual wife, was Madina Demis. My goodnes she was beautiful! She was very tiny, only five feet tall, and she had circular face, like an angelic child, that was sprinkled with freckles. Madina's golden locks framed her face, making a halo, and curled softly to her shoulders, like the sun. Her big pale blue eyes were sweet and kind, and her long black lashes just added to her beauty. Madina looked like a child but she commanded attention. Her pressence was just too powerful. She could control the human being and make them bend to her ever whim. All of these things drew Alphonse in, and some believe that it was not truely him making the choices, but Madina. Anyway! Moving on.

 

Third was Katrina Belarose. She was a beauty, too. But in a darker way than Madina. Katrina had straight black hari that reached down to her waist. She had thicker eyebrows that would have only worked on her face, and dark brown eyes. Her lips were slightly curled up in a half smile, or smirk, and always coated in a layer of deep burgandy red lipstick. Katrina had a darker skin tone, like an Italian, which she was. She had the thick, smooth Italian accent, and could smooth talk anyone into giving her what she wanted, and she was incrediably deadly. She never lost a batle, ever, and that isn't even her ability. She could disappear. Just disappear, right into thin air. Even melt away in the night.

 

Michael Might came next. Michael was a medium height, and as tough as nails. He was ripped, adn you could always tell. Only the fool hardy challenged him. These idiots took his soft looks for granted. He had white hair, a broken nose, and huge, gray eyes. The idiots who challenged him thought he looked like a little boy who had gotten beat up. HA! They were wrong. Michael almost never took a fight, he didn't believe in violence, bless his soul. But when he did fight, he wouldn't lose, he was to strong and too quick for them. And- I'm getting off topic here. Michael was able to teleport, just like Adian.

 

And last, but not least, was Brendon Patel. Brandon was nothing special to look at. He was medium height, with ginger colored hair. Bushy eyesbrows, freckles, high cheek bones. Nothing special...except for his eyes...They were the color of hsi hair...And burned bright with fire. And yet, that was not his ability. His ability was he could run faster than humanly possible. But he was hot headed, and a proud man. And he always thought he'd somehow been done wronged. When ever someone requested help, he would never help unless he was paid a great deal, saying "His powers were not expendable"

 

You needed a bit of background on the league before I jump into the real story. So, here we go.

 

As the league grew stronger then decided they didn't want an uprising of the other "specials" so they set out to eliminate them.

 

But Madina was unfaithful, and so was Katrina.

 

Madina had many boyfriends on the side, and they were all specials. She didn't like "mortals". 

 

Katrina never married, and she only had one boyfriend, but back in those days it was a sin to have sex with you're loved ones unless you were married.

 

But it turns out, one man caught the eye of both Madina and Kartina. A tall, dark, french man. He was slick, clever, and witty. He was also deadly with a blade, and he came to work in the castle of the league.

 

Donn Amor, was his name. He was a special, though he never let on that he was. He could control water.

 

After a week of being in the castle, he was summoned to Katrina's chambers where they're affair started.

 

A week after that, Amor was summoned to Madian's chambers. And as you can tell. their affair started then.

 

A month later both Katrina and Madina realized they were pregnant. Madina rejoiced and claimed that it was Alphonse's, (which was later proven true) while Katrina recoiled in shame. She knew that she and her child could be killed if anyone ever found out, so she took a year long vacation to France, where no one could identify her by sight.

 

There she gave birth to her son, Christopher Belarose-Amor.

 

She returned from her vacation, bringing along her son, claiming she was visiting her sister, when she died, giving birth to Christopher.

 

The others bought it. For two reasons. One, the didn't want to feelt he wrath of Katrina, and two, they really did believe her.

 

Madina's child was born three weeks after Katrina's, but Madina's would assend the position of league leader.

 

This, of course, angered Katrina to no end, but she kept her secret. Christopher grew uo strong and handsome. He succeded in everything he did, and always come out in top.

 

Philippe, Madina and Alphonses's son, wasn't the brghtest bulb. He was kind of ugly, and he wasn't very powerful. No one knows why Philippe turned out this way. I mean, his parents were powerful and beautiful, and he just wasn't.

 

But when both Christopher and Philippe came of age Katrina betitioned the right for him to become head, but Madina and Philippe would hear none of it, and Philippe was crowned.

 

Philippe could change his size, into a giant, or into a mouse sized man. And as I said before, he wasn't that powerful.

 

Christopher on the other hand, was like you. He was fire. He could create the most beautiful flames! Gosh, I wish you could see them! Anyway. He was way more powerful, but Katrina didn't let on that he was special, she trained him at night.

 

But, it turns out, that Katrina told Christopher that he was her son, and the rightful heir to the "throne"

 

Katrina felt beaten out, and wronged. Just like Brendon Patel. But Katrina had harbored these feelings for twenty years, and they were about to burst. So she used that hatred and turned to Christopher. She created ideals for him, ideals that made him angry. Angry at everyone, especially Madina, Alphonse, and Philippe.

 

So, in the year 1666, in London, Chistopher started the great fire. He ran through the streets spewing fire out of his hands, and burning everything in his path.

 

Christopher tried to save the lives of the commoners when his mother wasn't looking. He wasn't a bad man, he just knew that if he disobeyed his mother then he would have to fight, adn kill her. So he did as he was told.

 

Katrina was mad. She ran through the streets laughing, and every once in a while she would spin in a circle with her arms spread out, drinking in all the destruction.

 

After they were done burning London, they made their way to the castle of the league. Thereis were Madina, Alphonse, and Philippe all meant their demis. They all burned to a crisp. Christopher's fire was just to powerful.

 

Brendon and Michael made it out, Katrina told them before hand. The second after the castle burnt to the ground, Katrina wept. She wept for a while, adn then stood up, but on a strong face, and led Christopher, Brendon, and Michael out of London.

 

They hid in France, under assumed names. Christopher, Brendon, and Michael all went to work, while Katrina said home and tended the home they had bought together.

 

Katrina was happy after the death of Philippe, Madina, and Alphonse. She whistled as she cleaned. Sang as she cooked. And hummed as she sewed.

 

She attended party after party, for she never aged, and turned down countless sutiors. She was always waiting for Donn Amor to come back. Even Michael tried to court her, but it didn't work out.

 

Eventually Brendon and Michael married two wonderful girls, and moved away. But they were both like fathers to Christopher, so they kept in touch.

 

Christopher was a charismatic young man, and a lady killer. He had many, many girl friends, and he never really wanted to settle down. That is, until he meant Radella Jones.

 

Radella Jones was a young french girl, four years younger than Christopher. He was 21 when she caught his eye, and Radella was only 16, about to turn 17.

 

Radella had long chestnut ringlettes, that hung down to her mid back. It was silky smooth, and shiny. It glistened brightly in the sunshine when Radella danced around. She was tiny, and curvy, and a wonderful dancer. 

 

Her nose was a small button nose, and there were freckles lightly dusted across it. Her lips were deep red, full, and always smiling. Her bright hazel eyes and long eyelashes added to her beauty. 

 

As you can tell, Christopher was smitten. He followed her, courted her, did everything he could to gain her attention.

 

Radella flirted with him. She would lead him on, and then just leave him hanging.

 

Radella's tinkling laugh would follow Christopher around, driving him mad, until, finally, he made his last move. On Christophers first New Years Eve in France he grabbed Radella and dragged her into an alley, where he kissed her. Over and over again.

 

After those kisses, Radella could not deny Christopher. She felt the spark of his passion spark hers. She talk to her father and they were married within the month.

 

And that Jade, is your history. Radella and Christopher are you're great great great grandparents. Each woman in the family lived to be ninety years or older. No one knows what happened to Katrina after Christopher and Radella were married... They say she disappeared...And so did Radella and Christopher, they never died. They ran away to Ireland together, and were never seen again... So Jada, your history is a shady one at best. 

 

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
I know it's long, and I'm sorry for that. But still, it was fun to write...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooh. Will Jade meet her great great great grandparents? MORE NOOOOW.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A few typos nothing major though:) I like it. I love her history it had me so interested. I almost forgot it was Jade's ancestors xD Great job!:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


yay! it's a long chapter FINALLY!!!! :) anyway, i loved the chapter... it helped fill in the history of the story. :) I don't think Grandma is an imposter now, but i'm still keeping my eyes on her! :p

~Lizzard~

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

411 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 16, 2011
Last Updated on May 17, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing