The Whole Gang

The Whole Gang

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

I stood up in a daze. I didn't really believe we were here. How did Adian do that? Obviously he's "gifted" as well, but whoa, that was pretty mind blowing.

 

Adian whimpered in my arms and started to squirm. He pointed to the Dunkin' Donuts.

 

I sighed and started walking towards the Dunkin' Donuts. I was a little shaky on my feet, but I kept walking.  I was going to get food for Adian one way, or another.

 

`

 

When I stepped into the resturant I realized that I didn't have any money on me. I took a deep shuttering sigh and I sat down at a table.

 

I covered my face with one hand, tears streaked down my face silently. I had failed Adian. He was going to go hungry and that tore at my very heart and soul. I felt a maturnal instinct towards him, and I didn't want him in any discomfort at all. Especially when it was something I could normally fix, like being hungry.

 

"Are you okay, dear?" an old voice asked.

 

I looked up. A portly old man was standing next to me. And there was something about him that made me shake my head.

 

"No. I'm not. I'm lost. I'm tired. These aren't my clothes. My baby brother is going to go hungry because I don't have any money. And I miss all my friends and family!!!" I wailed. My voice broke as well.

 

I old man patted my hand. "It will get better deary, and I can help with a few of those problems. For one, you're in New Castle, New Hampshire. And two, here."

 

The old man handed me a twenty dollar bill. I stared up at him, so grateful that I choked on my own words.

 

"I know deary." He said. He patted my hand once more and then walked away.

 

~

 

Fifteen minutes later, and egg, bacon, and cheese bagel in one hand, and Adian in the other, I was feeling much better.

 

Adian and I won't have to starve, and I had a little over seventeen dollars left.

 

I sat back down and ripped a little piece of the bagel off and gave it to Adian, who imediately started eating it.

 

I took a bite out of the bagel. It tasted like heaven, but then again it might have just tasted like that because I haven't eaten in over a day.

 

We finished our bagel in about a minute. We were full, warm, and happy.

 

I realized that there was probably a phone around here. I should try and call Nolan or Seth.

 

I stood up, balancing Adian, and threw out our trash, and then I located the pay phone near the bathrooms.

 

I slipped in four quarters and called Ava's cell phone. "Hello?" a voice said.

 

Ah, the ice queen voice.

 

"Hi, Ava." I said tentitivley.

 

"JADA!!!! HOLY S**T!!!!!!! JADA!!! OH MY GOD!!!" once again Ava started crying when she heard my voice, which made me realize just how much I missed her.

 

"Hi." I sniffled into the phone.

 

I could tell Nolan took the phone. "Sweetheart? Jada, sweetie, where are you."

 

"New Castle, NEw Hampshire." I said softly, trying to mask the fact that I was cry.

 

"I'll be there soon." Nolan promised, then hung up.

 

I hung up the phone, and started to walk away, when I turned back, slipped four more quarters into the pay phone, and dailed a different number.

 

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
Sorry it's short and fluffy!!! I was going to add more, but I didn't have time, so I'm going to make it into another chapter instead.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry Liz, but you are sadly mistaken. Nolan belongs to ME. Sorry I haven't been on to review. Uh-mazing!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love my Nolan!!! YAY!!!!! Can I please kill Luca? I can be a member of the book to kill Luca! :p

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago


NOLAN!!! Ahh your back :D sorry I've missing my Nolan xD hehe... I can't wait for their reunion! I can't wait to see their reaction to Aiden. I love Aiden too by the way ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 11, 2011
Last Updated on April 11, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing