Home again, Home again

Home again, Home again

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

Ava opened the door to the truck and hopped in. I passed her Adian, and then I jumped in after them. Nolan hopped up into the truck after me and shut the door.

 

"Hi, Jada." Avery said, smiling at me. He pulled out of the parking lot and onto the main road.

 

"Hmm. Hi, Avery." I responded as I pulled Adian into my lap.

 

Ava reached up and grabbed Avery's face pulling it down toawrds her. Avery smiled and kissed her lips lightly, before turning his attention back to the road.

 

Nolan drapped an arm over my shoulder. "So. What happened? You wheren't at Seth's house when we showed up. Seth was frantic, he was yelling about how some strange man and a huge wolf ripped you out of a tree and took you away... You scared the crap out of us."

 

Ava nodded. "And then when we get that call from you, three days after we were supposed to pick you up, and you show up with a kid! Who is he anyway?!"

 

Adain looked up at me, his eyes were huge. "Say hi to Ava." I told him.

 

He half looked at Ava shyly. "Hi." he whispered.

 

Ava softened a bit. "Hi, honey. What's your name?"

 

"Adian." He whispered, a bit louder this time.

 

Ava smiled. "How do you know Jade, Adian?" 

 

Adian smiled up at me. "This is my sissy." His lisp was very pronounced.

 

Ava stared at me. "This is your brother?"

 

I nodded. "Yup. He's two years old."

 

Ava got tears in her eyes. "Can I hold him?"

 

"Adian, give Auntie Ava a hug, okay?" I whispered in his ear. He crawled out of my lap and over into Ava's. He gave her a big hug, and I could see the tears leaking from her eyes.

 

"You're so handsome." I heard Ava whisper to Adian.

 

I realized that I was tired, so tired. My eyelids started to droop. "I'm tired." I whispered to no on in paticular.

 

Nolan slid his arm down to around my waist, and pulled me to his side. "They sleep, sweetie."

 

"Where are we going?" I whispered. I wanted to know before I fell asleep.

 

"We're going back to Seth's house." Nolan whispered in my ear.

 

"Hmmm." I mumbled. That was good. I only really felt at home at Seth's house.

 

Nolan's thumb trailed a path down my face from my temple down to my chin, and back again. Repetedly stroking my face. 

 

That's when I realized this was Seth's truck.

 

The last thing I remember, before I slipped under, was a slight pressure on my temple, and a little whisper. "I love you, Jada, baby. I love more and more every day. I want you to be mine."

 

I thought it was a little strange that Nolan would say that, but when I woke up the next day, I didn't remember a thing.



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
Urg. I'm a bit tired now, so if it isn't up to it's usual standard than please forgive me. I'll try to edit it later. *falls asleep*

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

...Hm. My head is in confusion land. I interested to see what happened toJade and what Seth's going to say when he sees her. Seth is cool too. But Nolan is mine, I'm terribly sorry :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


OOOOO! Please write more asap. :) I love it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like it:) I wanna know what happenes next.:) I wonder why she didn't remember though.... hmm..

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 16, 2011
Last Updated on April 16, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing