Breakfast is quite eventful

Breakfast is quite eventful

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

I found Seth in the kitchen, making waffles.

 

He turned his head when I entered the room. "I'm guessing that's Adian." Seth said, with a smile.

 

I nodded, trying not to think about how I just cheated on him. Did I cheat on him?

 

I shook my head, but a smile on my face, and walked over to him. "Yup, this is my little brother, Adian."

 

Seth looked at him. "Hi, Adian."

 

Adian looked up at him with his big green eyes, but he didn't say anything.

 

Seth looked up at me. "A bit shy isn't he? Well, that's okay. He's gonna have fun playing with Alen and Hayden." He smiled.

 

I smiled back. It felt like home.

 

"Breakfast is almost done. Could you just watch the waffles while I go tell everyone it come and eat?" Seth asked.

 

"Sure thing, it's the least I can do!" I asnwered.

 

Seth smiled at me, kissed my forehead, then ducked out of the kitchen to go find the others.

 

I did cheat on him. It felt like a giant black hole appeared in my gut and my heart, trying to swallow them whole. Trying to drown me in guilt.

 

I put a hand up to my face, to try and stop the tears I could feel coming. I couldn't cry, not now. The waffles need my attention, I told myself. 

 

I wiped my eyes, picked up a spatula, and poked the waffles, trying my hardest to keep myself together.

 

~

 

And, as usual, the second something was nice or normal, something weird just HAD to happen.

 

We had finally sat down to eat a huge bang came from outside.

 

We all got up and raced outside. Me first, then Seth, Nolan, Avery, and Ava. We left the little kids in the house, just in case it got dangerous.

 

When we made it outside there was nothing abnormal, except for a little old lady, standing in the middle of Seth's yard.

 

"Hello? Ma'am?" I called out, loudly, so she could hear me.

 

"Why, hello deary!" the old woman called back. She was smiling and seemed  harmless.

 

"Excuse me ma'am, but who are you?" Ava called.

 

The old lady cackled. "Of course you wouldn't regognize me Ava, I met you only once, when you were seven. And Nolan too."

 

All the color in Ava's and Nolan's face disappeared.

 

"And I guess you don't recognize me, do you Jada?" the old woman questioned.

 

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I don't." I started to feel a bit uneasy, and like I should know this strange old woma. "Would you mind reminding us?"

 

The old woman cackled again. "I'm your grandmother, Jade. I'm Grandma Thora."

 

I just stared at her. "You...I hav...my... Would you like to come in and have some waffles, Grandma Thora?" I asked, completely baffled.

 

Gradnma Thora cackled . "Of course I would deary! It gives us a chance to catch up!"

 

I walked over, grabbed her arm, and helped her into the house.

 

"By the way, deary. I know about your abilities." Grandma Thora whispered into my ear.

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
Sorry for the short chapter!!! I'll write longer ones!! I promise!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

...Grandma Thora, huh? Been reading too many Arthur books :P Great chapter! Grandma MIGHT be Luca in disguise. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think the Grandma is Luca in disguise too. Nice chapter!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Loved the chapter. I really can't wait till the next chapter! I think that Luca is the Grandma in diguise. :p

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 23, 2011
Last Updated on April 23, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing