Perfect Bliss

Perfect Bliss

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

When I woke up we were still in the car, driving on a bumpy road.

 

Ava was driving the truck and Avery was dozing next to her, Adian was wide awake, sitting in his lap.

 

"Come here, Adian." I whispered. He noddded and crawled off of Avery's lap and onto mine.

 

"Oh, hey. You're awake." Ava said, softly.

 

"Hmmm." I mumbled into Adian's hair.

 

"We're almost to Seth's house." Ava commented. The way she said it made me suspicous that she knew of Seth's and my relationship.

 

I blushed. "Okay. Good. At least Adian will have someone to play with."

 

Ava chuckled. "Ah, yes. Alena and Hayden. Those two must run on batteries."

 

"All little kids do." I said.

 

Ava nodded.

 

We pulled around a little bend and we saw Seth's house come into view.

 

Ava cut the engine and shook Avery a little bit. "Come on, Avery." she whispered in his ear.

 

Avery just grunted, which was probably sleep talk for "Just go away! Let me sleep!""

 

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey." Ava crooned inot his ear.

 

Aver sat up quickly. "Bacon?!"

 

Ava and I burst out laughing, which woke up Nolan. "What's goin' on." He mumbled.

 

"We're here." Ava answered.

 

"That was not funny." Avery said, deadly serious, which just made us laugh louder.

 

"Come on," Avery grumbled, "let's go get some food."

 

Ava opened the door and hopped out, quickley followed by Avery. I sat in the car for another second, just watching them.

 

The second Avery's feet hit the ground he ran up behind Ava and picked her up. She screamed a bit, and covered her face with her hands, laughing. He twisted Ava around a bit so that he was holding her superman style. He cradled her to his chest, and eased Ava's hands off her face. She was smiling like an idiot, but so was Avery. He bent his head and kissed her sweetly.

 

That's when I realized they were in love. I had never truely seen love, for my parents were never in love. They were more like business partners, not lovers.

 

I smiled at Ava and Avery. Good for them, Ava needed some love in her life.

 

Nolan put his arm around me. "They're in love, aren't they." I asked.

 

"Yup." Nolan answered. I could hear the smile in his voice. We watched as Ava tried to get out of Avery's grip, but he wouldn't let her.

 

I sighed. I hope I fall in love one day.

 

That's when I looked up at the house and saw someone standing on the porch. Seth.  

 

~

 

"SETH!" I yelled. I jumped out of the truck, and started running as fast as I could, towards him.

 

I could see relief wash over his face. He vaulted over the railing on the porch, and started towards me.

 

I could feel tears stinging my eyes. I didn't realize how much I missed him.

 

We closed the distance quickly. When we were less than a foot, I jumped a bit and he caught me, and twirled me around.

 

My arms were tight around his neck, and his arms were equally tight around me. He crushed me to his chest, and burried his face in my shoulder.

 

I closed my eyes tightly, and tried to stop the tears that I knew would not stop. I've never felt safer than I did right now. I felt like nothing could hurt me, as long as Seth had his arms wrapped around me.

 

I turned my head into his neck, and kissed his neck. In response he tightened his arms, pulling me even closer to him, if that was possible. 

 

"I'm so sorry." He mumbled into my hair. I didn't want to pull away from our hug, but I wanted to see his face.

 

I pulled back, but just a little bit, so I could see his face. His amazing dark blue eyes were filled with happiness and sorrow at the same time.

 

"You have nothing to apologize for." I whispered fiercly. "There was nothing you could have done." 

 

Seth looked away from me, ashamed. "I could have tried harder."

 

I shook my head. "It doesn't matter. I'm back."

 

Seth still wouldn't look at me. I unwrapped on of my arms from around his neck, and I grabbed his chin, forcing to look at me.

 

"I'm back." I whispered again.

 

"And you aren't going anywhere again." Seth whispered back.

 

He bent his head down, and we kissed, again, and again, and again. He kept pressing his lips down onto mine. He parted his lips, but I pulled back. Ava and Nolan were right next to us.

 

I looked over and saw them staring at me. My face caught fire. I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato.

 

Ava laughed. "I guess you've finally found someone?"

 

I gigled. "You're one to talk, Ava darling."

 

Ava's cheeks turned pink.

 

"Come on." Seth said, pulling me into the house.

 

I looked back, just once, at Nolan. His mouth was smiling, but his eyes were sad.

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Stupid Jade.... how can she not see that Nolan is perfect for her... grr.. well oh well that means I can keep him (Sorry Olivia and Lizzard xD ). I wonder when the other dude is gonna come back(Sorry I forgot his name xD It's Luca right?). Anyway keep writing!

Posted 13 Years Ago


My Nolan. MIIIIIINE.
Poor Nolan. Denied once again. Does Jade not notice the pain she causes this young man? IT's too bad, however, because Olivia's going to come into the book and steal him. *runs in and steals Nolan*
MWHAHAHAHAHA

Posted 13 Years Ago


Can I take part as a character in the book and take Nolan!? lol :)

Great write! Can't wait till the next chapter.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 17, 2011
Last Updated on April 21, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing