Chat Doc 2

Chat Doc 2

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

Evil_Mastermind: Oh no! Peri’s in trouble! *leaps out of chair*

That_One_Guy: Woah woah woah! Hold on! *grabs, pulls back* We have to think this through!


Blue_Jay_003: I agree with Darkling.


fly_eagle_fly: *crashing noise*


Evil_Mastermind: Dove?


fly_eagle_fly: *muffled yelling, smashing*


Evil_Mastermind: Dove?!?


fly_eagle_fly: Hey-- let me-- stop that-- HELP-- *crash*


[User(fly_eagle_fly) has left the server]


[incoming audio recording]


Darknight. I have your son and your daughter. I suggest you do as I say. You will bring all of the money you have collected over the years. Every cent. Also, bring me the villain known as Jay. This will be my compensation for the loss of my son into the unknown galaxy.

If you do not do exactly as I say, I will kill Peregrinator and Dove. Slowly.

And I think I’ll very much enjoy it.

Your nemesis, Volcrona.


[end audio recording]


Evil_Mastermind: That [BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP *censored*]!!! He will NOT get away with this! Darkling, Jay, stay here. I’m going to--


That_One_Guy: Wait a minute, didn’t Dove kill Volcrona?


[incoming audio recording]


Hello, Darknight, Darkling, and Jay.

I regret to inform you that a certain Peregrinator and Dove have been apprehended.

The previous message was a mistake. Pay no attention to it.

Come to our headquarters unarmed. Just the three of you.

Or else.

We have your children, Darknight. I suggest you do as we say.

Thank you for your cooperation, S.W.O.R.D.

P.S. We have many ways of torture. It might just blow your mind. Or *laughs* sweep it away.

*maniacal laughter*


[end audio recording]


That_One_Guy: Oh. My. Goodness. Was that a pun?

Evil_Mastermind: THIS IS REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smashing noise*

That_One_Guy: First my chair, now my coffee cup? Come on!


Blue_Jay_003: *warningly* Boys…


Evil_Mastermind: Sorry, but THEY ARE GOING TO MINDSWEEP MY CHILDREN!!!


Blue_Jay_003: What does that even mean?

fugitive12: It’s what you were afraid your [former] friends had already been!


Evil_Mastermind: Who is this?

fugitive12: This is Max on Peri’s computer.

Blue_Jay_003: Seriously? Someone else hacked my doc? Oh, hi Max. *clicking* Your file says you’re called Agent 12… oh! You’re Peri’s boyfriend!


fugitive12: That’s about right. Don’t refer to me as Agent 12 or S.W.O.R.D will find out and put me on brain sweep order too. They don’t know my actual name.


Evil_Mastermind: Okay… this is kind of awkward. As in, really awkward.


That_One_Guy: Only for you, Darknight.


Blue_Jay_003: Hey Max, want some tips?


fugitive12: Um… well, Wilson is relaying messages from Peri as we speak. Right now S.W.O.R.D is trying to get as much information from her as possible but isn’t really succeeding.


Blue_Jay_003: You didn’t answer my question.


Evil_Mastermind: Forget that, Jay. Max, what information has Wilson gathered? Also, Wilson the griffin or Wilson the football player? Because I’ve met the griffin, and the football player contacted us with an encoded message that we didn’t end up deciphering until S.W.O.R.D. told us via pun about the Mind Sweep thing.


fugitive12: Heh, Wilson was speaking cryptically. The football player isn’t the Foreign Language Manager. Look at the caps… you probably don’t need the message now anyway.


Evil_Mastermind: Oh. *coughs* Anyway… what information does he have?



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on November 20, 2017
Last Updated on May 2, 2018

The Coalition Files By Jay_is_Bluefire, Peregrinator7, and Crazy Dragon Lady


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing