Part Three: Chaos [POV Detected: Tenebris Hunter, Darkling]

Part Three: Chaos [POV Detected: Tenebris Hunter, Darkling]

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

[Darkling POV detected]


I’m worried about Darknight. With everything that he’s been through, I’m surprised that he’s still standing, so to speak. I’m also worried about Jay. She’s been more distant, lately, since Dove’s been killed, and Darknight’s capture. I miss her. But I do know how she feels. Dove was her friend, mine as well, even though he technically was my nephew… that’s just weird to think about.

“Darkling,” a voice whispers from in the hall.

“Jay? That you?” I ask though I know it’s her.

“Yes. Can I come in?”

“Sure.” I walk over and open the door, letting her into my room. “What’s up?”

“Nothing, at the moment. Any new plans?” She plops down in my chair, and I sit on the edge of my bed.

“No. Sorry.” We sit in silence for a moment, then I get up and go the window.

“What is it?” Jay asks. I can tell that she’s scanning the outside security cameras for disturbances.

“Nothing. Just Pitch sneaking around,” I say with a grin. “He told me that he’s going to...” I whisper the rest, knowing Jay will catch it with her enhanced hearing. Her eyes widen.

“No way,” she says, grinning.

“I have a feeling that something’s starting to look up.”


[End POV]



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on August 22, 2018

The Coalition Files By Jay_is_Bluefire, Peregrinator7, and Crazy Dragon Lady


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing