Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Dirthawker POV

Dirthawker POV

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

[Dirthawker P.O.V. detected]


Peri, Agent 12, Wilson, and Sparrowhawk puffed as they darted around the corner. “Are you sure you saw him go this way?” Agent 12 asked Sparrowhawk uncertainly.

“I swear it,” Sparrowhawk replied, although his expression revealed he still was unsure.

“Well, then you’re correct,” an unfamiliar voice pointed out.

“Wait up guys!” Jay huffed as she ran around the corner. “Wait… who was that weird voice?” She looked around, confused. A figure suddenly dove out of the shadows, barrelling into Peri. Both slammed through the wall.

“Peri!” a concerned Agent 12 shouted.  It took a few minutes for everyone to get through the hole (it was high and relatively small), and when everyone had gotten through, the whole group realized the deep trouble they were in. As soon as Spar crawled through, the bricks leaped up and replaced themselves in the wall, and the only escape was a door that the leader of S.W.O.R.D had covered with Peri. His big hands were wrapped completely around Peri’s neck. The leader of S.W.O.R.D twisted his head around.

“Now, it seems we’re fighting fair,” he said calmly. “And now you’re trapped.”

[Dirthawker POV End]


[Peregrinator P.O.V. detected]


The last thing I remembered after the S.W.O.R.D. leader dove at me was hearing Agent 12 shout, and being pushed through a wall and shoved up against a cold surface with hands on my neck. “You will pay for what you did,” he growled in my ear. “And so will your father.”

The only thing is, what DID I do? Make him tear away from the S.O.S building like his pants were on fire while me, Jules and my dad were on his heels? Seriously, he could’ve fought back. Maybe he wanted to be on his own turf. He had more reason to kill Darknight. Anyways…

The grip around my neck tightened. Spots started to dance around my eyes. The only thing I could comprehend to do was grab him with my free hands. He looked surprised at first, but narrowed his eyes and gripped tighter. In response, my hands clasped harder around his wrists. Both of us continued to tighten our grips in some kind of chicken battle. I could feel reality slipping away as the leader of S.W.O.R.D continued to strangle me. In a fight for survival, I did what I thought was best: I gripped as hard as I could. There was a snap (2, actually) and I was released. I tumbled onto the floor, gasping for air. S.W.O.R.D.’s leader was on the ground a few feet away from me, howling in pain. Both of his arms were bent funny. I had shattered the bones in his arms. In my desperate state, I realized that I had gone up against a descendant of the legendary Strong Man, the strongest man on the face of the earth, in a battle of strength, and I had won.

It was probably the best thing that had happened today.

[Peri POV End]



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on November 20, 2017
Last Updated on May 2, 2018

The Coalition Files By Jay_is_Bluefire, Peregrinator7, and Crazy Dragon Lady


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing