Part Three: Chaos [Chat Doc Online]

Part Three: Chaos [Chat Doc Online]

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

[chat room opened]


fly_eagle_fly: THAT WAS AWESOME!!!


Blue_Jay_003: How? You were unconscious for most of it.


Evil_Mastermind: She’s right, how was that awesome?


That_One_Guy: Yeah, Dove. Do you call being stolen and knocked unconscious ‘awesome’?


fly_eagle_fly: UM… no, I guess not. Peri? Avi? Dirthawkers? You there?


Blue_Jay_003: Yeah, I want Avi’s story on what happened.


derpyhawker378: I’m not here.


Evil_Mastermind: Hi Peri. Where’s 12 and Spar?


That_One_Guy: And Avi?


derpyhawker378: We’re at 12’s cabin. The reception is nearly nonexistent here.


Evil_Mastermind: Okay… Can Avi tell us his capture story?

Blue_Jay_003: Frankly, I’m interested.


That_One_Guy: Yeah. I want to hear Avi’s story.


Avi: I’m here. Listen, do I have to do the story thing? It’s kind of embarrassing.


Blue_Jay_003: I don’t care.


That_One_Guy: Embarrassing how?


Avi: Uh… I’m not saying. Wait a minute… I’m older than all of you. I don’t have to listen to you!


Blue_Jay_003: Fudge. Oh, well. *hacks* Oh, that is embarrassing. You really shouldn’t keep an online diary, ya know.


*Avi: grits teeth* It’s a journal.


That_One_Guy: You got details?


Blue_Jay_003: Oh yeah. Here. *link*


That_One_Guy: *clicks link* Wow.


Evil_Mastermind: *clicks link* *stifles grin* Really? Wow, that really is embarrassing.


Avi: I hate you right now.


Blue_Jay_003: Peri, read this! *link*


Avi: NO STOP IT!!! Stop it, or else I’ll… um… I’ll...


Blue_Jay_003: Haha, sucker! I can do whatever I want! You can’t touch me!


Avi: *muttering* ...evil… ...bloodsucker… *muttering*


Blue_Jay_003: Excuse me?


derpyhawker378: Translation: Don’t get on my descendant’s bad side. And besides, I already knew how he got captured.


fugitive12: She put the message from him up.


prankmaster: Wilson wanted to translate it into Latin.


Ut operias aliqua materia…


Derpyhawker: All of us saw the message anyways. He trusts us more than you guys. *kekking*


Blue_Jay_003: Ah well, this was more fun for me. Besides, now I have access to this new doc called… OOH! SECRET EVIL PLANS!! YESS!!


Avi: NO!! YOU AREN’T SUPPOSED TO READ THAT!!!


Blue_Jay_003: This is awesome. *link* Read this.


Avi: NOOO!!


derpyhawker378: I may or may not have seen whatever it is already.


Evil_Mastermind: Well, if he doesn’t want us to, then I will definitely read that.


Avi: You didn’t, Peri, unless you hacked it because I never showed you or the rest of the Dirthawkers. It’s not something I’d like anyone reading, actually…


Blue_Jay_003: Well, too bad!


derpyhawker378: Can you at least broadcast it?


Evil_Mastermind: Ho boy. Peri? Remember those plans we were talking about the other night?


derpyhawker378: Yeah… we could definitely outsmart Incitatus or whatever-her-name-is.


Blue_Jay_003: Here. *copy-paste*


Secret Evil Plans


  1. Get rid of S.W.O.R.D. leader

  2. Take over S.W.O.R.D.

  3. Wreak havoc on the world

  4. Eventually, take over all hero agencies, turn them into villains

  5. Get rid of anyone who opposes me (including anyone in relation to Strong Man)

  6. Rule the world


Blue_Jay_003: Basically the average villain's plan for the future… I guess.


derpyhawker378: Very dark. Err, when did you write this? Jay happens to be related to Strong Man…


Blue_Jay_003: SHUT UP!!!!!!!! Why did you tell him???


derpyhawker378: It’s true! *kekking* Like I said, you don’t mess with Avi.


Avi: Uh… recently. Um… Is she? Crud… this makes my job harder. I have to kill you, Jay. No hard feelings, it’s just that I swore that I’d kill all of Strong Man’s relatives, and I take my word very seriously…


Blue_Jay_003: *dryly* Great job, Peri. Now he’s gonna get himself killed trying to kill me.


Avi: No offense, but you’re like what, 17, 18? I think I can take you.


That_One_Guy: Avi, No offense, but I don’t think you’d be up to it, in your… state.


Evil_Mastermind: Plus, we’d protect her. Uh Peri, could you translate for Wilson from now on? Just in case.


Et erit semen eligere amici …


derpyhawker378: Wilson’s right. We’re in the middle again, right where we started. Or at least I am...


Blue_Jay_003: Ugh. Look, I hate to say this, but maybe you shouldn’t pick sides in this fight, Dirthawkers. I can take care of Avi on my own. *sighs* this is like a replay of what happened when Dove got his scar. The whole Hawk Guy v.s. Strong Man thing all over again.


fugitive12: Can’t we just get over it? I’m sick of getting both my arms pulled off.


prankmaster: Same here.


Evil_Mastermind: Well, you know what they say about history repeating itself.


Blue_Jay_003: Fair point, Darknight. Look, can all of you just stay out of this? If he comes after me, he comes after me. If not, I’m not going to chase him. Let’s just leave it at that. Listen, Darkling, I’m not a little kid anymore. I can take care of myself.


That_One_Guy: But--


Blue_Jay_003: No. I’m dealing with this on my own.


That_One_Guy: *sighs* okay.


Evil_Mastermind: I’ll make sure he doesn’t come after you.


fly_eagle_fly: This isn’t fair. I hate this ongoing whatever-it-is! Hawk Guy, I know you’re listening. Why? Jay never did anything to you! I don’t care what vows you made, sometimes friends are more important than keeping a status.


Avi: I have to. You wouldn’t understand.


derpyhawker378: *aHEM* HE’S YOUR FREAKING GREAT-GRANDSON FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE!


Evil_Mastermind: Well, I understand plenty. You don’t have to do this. She never hurt you, or anyone you love.


Avi: I don’t care. I have to do this.


Blue_Jay_003: That’s gonna be written on your gravestone. Fine. Come and get me. I’m ready.


Non es, non ...


[User (Blue_Jay_003) offline]


Evil_Mastermind: No, Jay, what are you doing?


[Evil_Mastermind_101 has left the server]


That_One_Guy: What was that, Wilson? Translate, Peri…


Derpyhawker378: He’s saying Jules isn’t ready. Now if you want to have kids, I’m guessing you go and help your girlfriend.


That_One_Guy: *dryly* wonderful. Thanks for the warning, Wilson. There isn’t much I can do to stop her now. Also, Peri, shut up about that.


[User (That_One_Guy) offline]


fly_eagle_fly: Am I the only one who’s seeing sense here? Just walk away, people. I’m leaving this madhouse.


[User (fly_eagle_fly) offline]


Avi: They don’t understand…


[User (Avi) has left the server]


Derpyhawker378: golLY. Sheesh, so tied up in their roots, they blinded themselves.


fugitive12: I wish Darknight could see the letter the Eagle left.


prankmaster: But it’s completely print…


fugitive12: Oh well, I can find an appropriate font.


Dear Zavier~


I hope it isn’t too late when you find this. I wrote this right before I jumped into the chase car. I knew this was going to happen. Fortitudo has resented me since I was found on S.W.O.R.D.’s doorstep. He has always wanted to find a reason to kill me, and I think this was the best reason. He thinks marrying you was the worst mistake I have ever made, but I think it’s the best thing I’ve ever done in my entire life. I learned so much from you, things I never would have learned on my own. Thank you so much for that.

Give Adira a kiss on the forehead and tell her I love her. I hope I see you again someday.


With love,

Arke




Flying_Wings: AWWW SO SWEET!!!


derpyhawker378: Who is this??


Flying_Wings: It's a secret. But I can get that letter to Darknight. And maybe stop another HG v.s. SM battle. You need my help, admit it.


derpyhawker378: Yeah, my dad acts like an idiot and there’s nothing we can do about it. Actually, they all do.


Flying_Wings: That’s not good. Well, I’ll get the letter over there.


[User (Flying_Wings) offline]



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


Author's Note

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Flying_Wings is Eagle, her font is Rock Salt.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on November 20, 2017
Last Updated on August 22, 2018

The Coalition Files By Jay_is_Bluefire, Peregrinator7, and Crazy Dragon Lady


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing