Part Three: Chaos [POV Detected: Third Person]

Part Three: Chaos [POV Detected: Third Person]

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

[Third person pov detected]


Setting: The training room

Time: Almost lunchtime

Event: Darkling, Jay,  and Dove are training, hard.

POV Start:

Darkling almost overpowers Jay, but she switches grip and goes for the winning hit. The sword match is over, and now the long training is too.

“Good match,” Jay says, shaking hands with him.

“It’s ok,” Dove says to Darkling. “She beat me too.” There’s a rumbling noise, and Jay and Darkling look around, on alert. “Sorry, I’m just really hungry,” Dove apologizes.

“Me too,” Darkling agrees.

“Let’s go to the kitchen to get some lunch,” Jay suggests, and they set off to do it. When they get there, they see Talon digging into a bowl of mixed meats, dressed in her usual red-tailed hawk-themed outfit. “What’cha got there?” Jay asks, curious.

“Meat salad,” she replies enthusiastically. “Basically, you cut up all of your favorite meats into bite-sized pieces, and then mix them together. I have turkey, ham, beef, bacon, and rabbit. Wilson’s rabbit is better, though,” she adds as an afterthought.

“Ew!!” Jay and Darkling are grossed out by this ideas.

“Suit yourselves, veggie-lubbers,” Talon tells them. Gena appears in the doorway to the kitchen.

“I want some!!” Dove yells as Talon and Gena cover their sensitive ears. “Sorry,” he adds, quieter this time.

“You made some for me, right?” Gena asks Talon, making puppy-dog eyes and batting her enormous eyelashes.

“Nuh-uh!! This for me. Make your own custom mix.”

“Fine then,” the snowy owl-white tiger griffin turns and waves her tail in Talon’s face briefly. “I’ll get Wilson to make me some, and the rabbit will be delicious.” She runs out of the base, and flies away, going in the opposite direction of the Dirthawkers’ base.

“Umm... Does she know that the Dirthawkers base is the other way?” Darkling asks.

“Probably not,” Jay reasons.


[POV End]



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on August 22, 2018

The Coalition Files By Jay_is_Bluefire, Peregrinator7, and Crazy Dragon Lady


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing