Darknight Memories

Darknight Memories

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

[Darknight memory detected]


I was cuffed to a chair, a PDn was cinched around my neck. Two officials stand by the door holding stun weapons. The door opens, and a man walks in.

“I know you know where she is,” the man begins.

“I don’t know who you’re talking about,” I spit, even though I do.

He sighs. “You know who I’m talking about. Where is the Eagle?”

“I’m not telling you,” I reply hotly. The man looks unfazed. He pulls something out of his bag and points it at me. I find myself looking down the large barrel of an electrifier gun.

“Now do you know where she is?”

“No.”

“Very well. You leave me no choice.” He fires the electrifier gun.


The next thing that I remember is waking up in the interrogation room an hour later, still in pain from the immense shock from the gun. The man is waiting patiently in the corner. The guards haven’t moved. I know he’s waiting for me to tell him where she is, but I’m not that easy to break. I remain silent. He sighs impatiently.

“Are you sure you don’t know where the Eagle is?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Again, he fires the gun. Again, I’m knocked out. The next time I wake up the man has a knife in his hand. He raises the knife, and I brace myself for whatever pain he’ll try to inflict. Instead, he cuts my bonds. I slump down in the chair, still frazzled from the electrifier gun. Suddenly, I feel something cut across my face. My left eye’s vision seems to flicker for a moment but then blips out. Red is everywhere in my vision. I can’t help but scream in pain.

The man just watches me, a disgusted look on his face. Out of the corner of my eye, the guards open the door. I barely have stumbled out of the doorway when I black out face first onto the cold, hard floor.


[Memory transfer complete]



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


Author's Note

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Darknight has a lot of memories, most of them bad... Poor Darknight...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on November 20, 2017
Last Updated on May 2, 2018

The Coalition Files By Jay_is_Bluefire, Peregrinator7, and Crazy Dragon Lady


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing