Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

I lost my parents in accident when I was still 5 years old. They left me behind and alone in this world. Since that incident, I moved to my aunt house.

My friends in primary school, many of them bullied me. Orphan here, orphan there, I just keep quiet without rebelling.

But she is different.

Ever since she transferred to my school, she didn't make fun of me even once. We became friends very quick.

I am... a big idiot.

I stopped going to school when I still in the 3rd year of primary school.

I can’t stand still to see her bullied because of me. Just befriend with me make her as a target for bully. It is hurt to see her bullied by the others, and it hurts even more knowing that it is my fault.

Then, I only chose the easiest way, stop going to school and living as a shut in and as an otaku too. Also making weird things from anime for spent my time.

Of course they stopped bullying her. But then, I realized how idiot I am.

I regretted my action. Not seeing her make me hurt even more. I realized after reading mangas and light novels, being apart are very hard to me, a year we have been together, I just abandoned that. I am just a coward that runaway, that is how I imaged myself.

If that time I choose to protect her with my body... I would not regret my life so much!

I who don’t not have any grades, of course can’t went to middle school. On the day I supposed to be a second year of middle school, I got an offer from Seigo academy teacher that wanted one of my brand new device.

Many people thought my device just full of nonsense. Even though, she believed in it. It is like she has been waiting for someone to develop such kind of device.

She offered to make me as a student on Seigo academy, the same one as that person, my friend who was bullied for getting close with me in primary school. And free of dorm fees and school fees.

For me, it was one life chance that will never come again. A chance for me to met with her again. And so I decided. It is the time for repaying my stupidity by being useful to someone.

The request is: ...

That teacher is quite interesting!

She makes me lose my words, freezing in front of my computer.

The request was for reviving someone, I can’t do that. Humans can’t rebel that much against the world. ‘But I can make spirits live like living humans.’ That is the offer I make with her.

‘It is okay if she can live like living one.’ that is what that teacher said.

‘Operation will start in 20 April, 2020. You just make her favorite dish and come at the scheduled time.’ That is what I ordered to her.


© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 30, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing