What A Leader Is

What A Leader Is

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Monday, 28th April, 2020. 15:00.

We reached the dorm after helping Ran with her luggages.

"Yosh~ Let's go! Dondon~"
"What kind of language is that, Madoka-senpai."
"Maybe Jupiterian’s language."
"You don't need to say anything, Karai! After th-"

*bam*

The door has broken, and so my head too.

"What did Kouta-senpai wanted to say?"
"Maybe the thing that you buried back to normal."
"Panties?"
"Maybe, no, it is not it!"
"But I did burry it."
"Kujou-san! There is no need to explain that to the public!"
"Shitenma-san, why are you mad?"
"Because I have learned how tiring to talk with you!"
"Then, don't talk to me."
"You little...!"
"Want to fight?"
"I am the champion of Tokyo Karate tournament."
"Then, let's all forget the past and walk to the future."
"You runaway!?"
"I already forget the past, let's get in."
"Kou-kun, I kinda knew how you feel while facing this girl."

Thanks for the condolences, and hurry up help me plug out my head from the door please.

"Ran, what's your room number?"
"006."

Meira was standing behind me and said with just cracking her fingers. Do not ever enter Ran's room no matter what happen is written on it.

"I... got it..."

Yuri and Karai still don't talk to each other. And they ignores me, especially Karai. Wasn't all of that's Kazuki-sensei's fault?

"Everyone, don't halt the way!"

The one who scolded us is none other than Rei-san, no, now he is a teacher, so it is Rei-sensei.

"Huh?"

Rei-sensei's eyes changed the direction to Ran.

"You are the new resident?"

Wait, thi is bad! She said that she can't face male adults. Even a hitokiri like Rei-sensei maybe one of the most terrible pssibility to face to.

"Wait! She can't face male adults!"

She swung her arms with a chop like way and Rei-sensei's able to hold it right before landed a hit.

"Can't face male adults and make them lost consciousness is just unexpected."
"Rei-sensei, good job! As expected of Kazuki-sensei's lover!"
"Where the hell you pick this dreadful girl!? Just Kazuki is very dreadful enough, and now you add another one!?"
"Careful with your mouth, Rei-sensei! You also dreadful before you moved here, and goodbye!"

A demon appeared behind him and all of us except Ran and Kazuki-sensei gave a salute.

In an instant, Rei-sensei and Kazuki-sensei disappeared. And we heard a scream from inside the dorm and Meira played a portable piano for funeral while the rest is giving condolences.

"Rest in Peace!"
"Igashiro-kun!!! Help me!!!"

Rei-sensei's voice came out from inside the dorm.

"We don't hear and not seeing anything. Right everyone?"

Everyone nod their head except Ran who still doesn't get anything.

"Ran, their relationship is kinda complicated. I will lend you a note that content their relationship."
"Thanks."

Kazuki-sensei came out from the dorm, everyone freezes and made a line in a hurry.

"Why you all practicing to be a soldier?"
"No, nothing, Ma'am!"
"Kouta-kun. Why are you suddenly address me like that? This is not a military base, you know."
"No, it is just an intuition of sanity."
"Well, Ran, I will lead you to the room."
"Right..."

Ran was shaking when entering the dorm. It seems she can grasp what is going on to Rei-sensei.

Ran, I will tell you later that she won't punch her female students.

Everyone decided to enter after five minutes if we do not hearing any screams.

*aaaaargh!!!*

And we heard one in just one minute.

"We should escape!"
"No, don't run, Karai!"
"That was Rei-sensei's second scream, right? A hitokiri like him is being pushed back like that! There is no mistake that Kazuki-sensei is a monster!"
"But we can't leave Ran alone! We are all her seniors!"
"Urgh... I can't deny that... but still..."
"I will handle this."

Yuri is the one who has the potential to defeat Kazuki-sensei, volunteered herself to the mission. Meira seems can, but maybe she will overdo it.

"Kazuki-onee-san is my responsibility!"

Aren't that when the position swapped?

"Wait! If we join our strength and enter the dorm together, we will be safe. You three defeated Kazuki-sensei, right?"
"But it is just a coincidence that the locker fell on her!"
“Coincidence?! But Yuri did the deadly move, right?”
“No. Maybe Kazuki-sensei was just hallucinating.”

Okay, I got it. As far as I concern about the things are. Kazuki-sensei is… a real demon that came to this world. Rei-sensei, what do you like from her actually? You have my condolences, but we won’t be able to lend you any help for this incident.

“But it is 5 on 1! We can win!”
“Kazuki-onee-san said that she has defeated 10 delinquents that came to ruckus the school dojo with melee weapons at the same time, and the news spread on internet in an instant.”
“What is her weapon?”
“Bare-handed.”
“Is she still a human?”
“Yep.”
“You won’t be able to find a human like that on internet nor the world logic.”
“The victims of her action were hospitalized for a month.”
“The delinquents were the victims?!”
“The article said that.”

Oh no, we won’t defeat her with bare-handed fight. Even 10 armed people can’t defeat her, this is unexpected. Rei-sensei… now I have sure we won’t be able to save you.

Oh yeah, where’re the puppies?

*kaaing…*

“That sound! The puppies! Meira!”
“Let’s go save them!”
"Roger that!"

In an instant after hearing the whine of our pet, Meira and I dashed through the front door without any doubt and forgetting the fact that there was a real demon inside.

We reached the living room and peeked Rei-sensei knocked out by Kazuki-sensei. We retreat immedeatly to the corridor to build up some plans.

"Kou-kun, the puppies were trapped by fear in the living room corner. Shira is protecting Gin. Kujou-san is hiding behind the sofa."

Oy, why the female protected the male? It is the opposite if we think logically.

"I see. Good vision! I will make the plans."
"What kind?"
"Full raid."
"Isn't that only in games? And how good was full raid if it done by only just 2 people?"
"Don't worry. I got a sacred item that may defeat the floor boss in just one hit."
"Sacred item?"
"Just save them while I raid the boss!"
"What will happen to you?"
"Trust me and my sacred item! I am the leader and you are a member, this is an order!"
"This is the time to use leader's right?"
"Good leader will shoulder the member's pain."

Right, leader must shoulder its member's and give them supports. I, maybe want to be a leader like that.

"Don't be so selfish and take all the hard things yourself!"
"What?"

Meira pushed me back only with her angry glare. Don't look at me with that eyes or maybe I will break out and kiss you, this girl...

"Um... Meira...?"
"Good leader always rely on his subbordinates. You can rely on me more."

She gave my hand a lead and put it at her chest. I even think it is not a problem since she's the one who lead my hand, and she is flat too...

Even it is like that, it makes my heart beating faster. Don't value girls by their cup size, that's of course and already been the justice for the world. Almost all men don’t give any care to that justice. Is it really justice?

I want to resist, but she said the truth after all, leader must rely on his subordinates too.

"I got it, but please do as I say! Just this time is fine!"

I remove my hand slowly so she won't realize it.

"U,um, I,I got it! I will believe you!"
"Yosh~ mission start!"

I ran first to the room.

"Kazuki-sensei! Repent!"

In an instant, she grabbed my collar and pulled me up easily without any hesitate.

"Why can she be like this...?"
"I am..."
"Yes?"

I tilted my head to right and asked why by motion.

"AM NOT GORILLA WOMAN!"
"Is that what Ran say to you!? Wasn't I insulted you as a demon before?"
"Demon aside, she told that I was a monkey...!"
"Monkey and gorilla are different life forms from the start! Get back to yourself! Or you will end up as a criminal that knocked her students!"
"..."

She lowered her guard diwn as I expected. Meira is already in her rescue mission. This is the time to put the end of the play!

I pick up my secret weapon, a stun gun!

"Stun gun attack!"

That face. She is surprised as in my scenario, now just activate it.

*click* *click*

No matter how much I click, there’s nothing came out.

"Where is the *bzzzt*?"

*click* *click*

Damn it! I forgot to charge this thing after I bought it.

"Kouta-kun... what is the meaning of this~?"

By her face, I know. 1 mistake and I will say goodbye to my life.

"Um... I can explain it?"
"Why is an explanation turned to a question~?"
"Sensei, it is really a demon's smile. It is leading me to the afterlife."

Great, Meira and the others already escaped.

Now, I will just accept my fate.

*drap* *drap*

Someone, no, some people is coming in.

I saw everyone on battle mode standing and barging to the room. Karai give me an eye signal.

The only thing I knew is, my job this time will be the decoying Kazuki-sensei's view.

But what will I do? She is already saw what is behind me.

Behind...

Right, this is the time to use the assasination technique from that manga...

There is other captive. My hands are free. And... she's strong...

Now, all condition has been set.

*clap*

"Nekodamashi!"
"!?"

Gasp in surprise, she stunned. But... her hands didn't let me go.

"Shiro-kun! What should we do to stop her rampage!?"
"Drop the racks to us!"

Without hesitation, Karai dropped one that contains light novels to us.

At least hesitate a bit, damn it! I am just a mere human and she is a demon, don't use me as substitute that easily!

Well, since it is my order, I will forgive him.

"Everyone, see you tomorrow...”


© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on November 8, 2015
Last Updated on November 8, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing