Spicy Night

Spicy Night

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Everyone that was still in the living room ended leaving the charge of dinner to Yuri. Well, it won't hurt if we just eat something.

"Karai, give me the record!"

At the time, Karai give me the recorder and then, he grabbed my shoulder with a very pale face like a zombie that wants to puke.

"This... is bad..."

I don't know sure what’s he talking about. But I knew that he's making sweat more than I usually did. Even from his hand that touched my shoulder is very sweaty.

"May I ask why?"
"That is..."
"That is?"
"I've eaten her baked cookies before."

Karai whispered at my ear with a very threatened voice. He seems very afraid.

"What happens after that?"
"Completely..."
"Completely?"

From his face, I kinda know what he will say.

"Lost my consciousness... if we eat it, we'll probably die."

His expression turned back, but his fear transferred to me in an instant.

I stand up at the center of living room and screamed to begin the first emergency meeting of Aku ryo.

"What's wrong?"

Meira took the first chance to ask.

"Listen and stay quiet, we can't let Yuri hear this conversation."

I think it will break her confidences

"We all already know Yuri's a spirit."

I explained the situation clearly and quietly to everyone. I think Yuri got some confidences from reading cooking mangas.

"In other words, we might die if we eat her cooking?"

Kazuki-sensei asked me.

"That's right, but you must have knows it!"
"She never let me taste it or look at it."
"I kinda sorry to hear that."

"It's okay."

Somehow, I evaded the time spending conversation which will bring no good for my soul. Good job, me. It's an achievement I never got in my life before. It's amazing that I can escape a conversation with such an annoying adult.

"Then, the purpose of this meeting, everyone have suggestions?"
"..."
"I knew how you guys feels. Here's my suggestion. Karai will eat it."
"What?!"

Karai who was just kneeling over the corner in fear suddenly stand up and walk closer to me and grab my uniform. I already used to it since this noon.

We started a whisper conversation.

"You love Yuri. If you said it's good, she'll be glad for sure."
"ugh..."

Great, he seems troubled by my words. Eat that!

"The first emergency meeting concludes Karai will be the guinea pig. Is there any problems?"
"..."

Of course no one except Karai have obligation.

Karai just accepted his own fate by the force of his own feelings and everyone’s too.

"We will dig your grave. Don’t worry.”
“That’s what I worry the most!”

I feel like my personality have exchanged with Karai. He’s in the charge of tsukkomi this night. My head is kinda hurt.

1 hour passed. With potatoes, chilly, garlic, and many other ingredients Yuri used, they made all the residents that waiting for dinner feel gloomy.

“Will she make edible foods?”
“The concept is right, but I won’t be sure about the taste.”

What kind of food Yuri will make always been my question in this past 1 hour. That’s when Madoka-senpai came out from my room, appeared herself, and strikes out the gloomy aura of all the residents.

“Yo, Shirokko!”

“What are you doing in my room all this time?”
“Searching for erotic books~”
“The result!”

Meira asked Madoka-senpai boldly like she believes there were some.

“Good thing that I don’t have it.”

I answered before Madoka-senpai could.

Meira seems relieved. Am I really that can’t be trusted?

“Oy, what do you think I am?”
“I think you were a beast.”
“Why?”
“Aren’t all boy have interests in erotic things~?”
“That’s… maybe true.”
“Kou-kun, you can leave that a lie you know.”
“Sorry…”

The long long-waited war has finally come. Yuri brought us a pan that just done boiled with a smiling face. To us, it’s not a smile from an innocent girl. It’s an assassin eyes smiled to us.

“Please have some.”

As I expected, I could not image her as an ordinary girl after heard such explanation from Karai.

This is the time for the guinea pig to shine.

“Karai, you first!”

Accepting the fate, Karai opened the pan very carefully.

Something unexpected by himself, it’s a curry. Not just the aroma is very great, but the color looks fine too. Karai still on his guard though.

He takes a spoon, blew it, and tastes it.

“…”
“…”
“TOO HOOOOOT!!!”

Because Yuri’s surprised and can’t do anything, I hurried to bring a glass of water for Karai. I have some responsibilities.

“Here!”
“t,tha,tha”
“Drink first.”

He gulped really fast till the last drop.

“Thank you, I owe you again.”
“Be sure to pay it.”
“I got it.”
"But this is unexpectedly good."
"Really?"

But his face is not lying. From his reaction just now, the curry is only too hot.

Yuri recovered from her panic. With glittering eyes, her eyes told me to eat that curry. May I’m survives.

"Ok then..."

I braced myself and take a spoon.

I put the spoon in the curry. Take some of it and I saw the spoon almost bent, I'm sure that was only an imagination.

Before I put it in my mouth, I blow it again and again.

"Bang~"

Madoka-senpai took the bite first before I could.

"Oi, senpai!"

"It's delicious, and a little bit too hot~”
What kind of tongue she had, Karai’s almost die of that curry you know.”

Welcome back, Rei-sensei~"


She innocently shouts out all her mind and faced Rei-san who's sitting beside Kazuki-sensei.

"Don't ignore me! And what's that mean? Rei-san, did you her teacher 2 years ago?"
"Yes, I'm in charge to assist all English teachers."
"All of the third year students believed that you won't do such a thing and waited you to come back, I will ask grandma to bring you back~"

In this year, Madoka-senpai turned into a third year student. It seems that Rei-san already famous in school.

"Wait! Who's your gramdma?"
"The principal, Shuujin Kokusei-baa-chan~"
"Wait! You mean Rei-san can go back to be a teacher? That means he can live here?"
"That's right~"
"Wait, you two. If I have a chance, I'll back as a trial teacher."

I realized that Rei-san's almost didn't contribute his own opinions cut my heated up conversation with Madoka-senpai.

"Then~ I'll tell baa-chan tomorrow~"
"I'll follow you."

With that, the all conversation ended. Because we only have rice and curry, we must eat that. The puppies glad to eat it, because their species don't mind spicy things. Somehow, Madoka-senpai is fine too.

The rest of us must endure the taste of blazing curry. I feel sorry for Meira, she is a nekojita, she couldn't hold hot things.

"Meira, don't push yourself."
"I don't!"

Puffed her cheeks and acting strong, she fainted after eating 10 fullspoons.

"Yuri, your food is really... I can't comment on it..."
"Me too..."

Yuri also eats that deadly stuff. This is my mistake to let her make that, but it's not all that bad though.

Meira already sleep, she must really have been tired to take the water and sit back again. Yuri and Karai is also back to their own room.

"Really... this girl is cute..."

I spout what's on my mind while everyone's still here. Sooner or later, they all will realize that, but I didn't expect to let that out of my own mouth in my second day here.

"Why don't you confess already?"

Both the teacher and ex-teacher asked me the same thing.

"Kazuki-sensei is fine, but I didn't expect Rei-san to catch so quickly. You're scary..."
"Even you do tsukkomi a lot, you also glare her face a lot too today, I can conclude it by that factor."
"Really, you are scary!"
"What are you saying know? You even didn't move when I was about to stab you."
"If I move, it'll be dangerous, I knew better the situation than you, I push my limit that time."
"Be careful. Maybe I'll stab you if you irritate me."
"I'll be careful to not get involved with you again."
"What are you saying? I'll also be a teacher in your class tomorrow, there's no way you won't get involved with me. If you sleep in the class, don't forget to cover yout neck."
"I will sleep before your hour comes."

I didn't expect his personality is like this.

"Well, I will bring back Meira to her room."
"Be careful, maybe she has some auto defense system."
"She didn't, she also never hit me these past 2 days."

I give her a piggyback carry just like what she asked me to in the past. Now, my strength is greater than before. She's lighter than I carry her before.

"I can't believe this girl is really the winner of Tokyo Karate tournament for 4 years."

She's too defenseless. I could kiss her if I wanted. But even if I wanted, my heart will explode of the throb. Furthermore, I don't want to hurt her.

"You're always like this since 5 years ago. That's why I can't leave you alone again."
"Kou...kun..."
"Hmm? You're awake?"
"Suki..."
"What?"

Suki? She means like? Is she just saying things while dreaming? Even if she’s just dreaming, people always dream about everything they had been through their life all along. What should I do tomorrow? Maybe I can’t face her if that’s the real deal.

"I want to eat sukiyaki..."
"Eh?"
"Treat me sukiyaki..."

It seems she's talking about the replacement of the ice I promised in her sleep.

"Right. I got it. There's no way you would like me."

It kinda hurt to say it myself.

"Hmm~!"

"Aw!"

She pinched me. Is she really asleep?

"You... idiot..."
"What?"
"Nothing..."
"You must be tired. I will lay you in your bed soon."
"..."
"Now, you are really asleep, eh~"

After laying Meira in her bed, I went out slowly to not wake her up and back to the dining room to saw the situation.

The situation is the room already contaminated by beers. Kazuki-sensei went crazy with canned beers in her hands.

Yuri and Karai also already go to sleep. The one who still awake is me, the teachers, and the puppies. Speaking of which, it seems that Karai and Yuri almost don't make any conversation. I'll talk with Karai about that tomorrow.

"Well... goodnight..."

Kazuki-sensei didn't care a bit and Rei-san dragged to a beer party.

"May the luck save you."
"Don't leave me alone, Igashiro-kun!"
"Like I said, it'll be bad if I get more involved to you."

Of course I didn't want to be dragged into with the party, so I leave the dining room and also went to my room. Why a mere middle school student must join with the adults? It's a joke. The step you take every time will bring you in different course.

I want to clear one and my only course that I decided for now,

"Seishun Course."

A life course to fulfill my youth, that's my goal for now. And the ending, would be great if I end up dating with Meira.

All went well after I left the dining room, except one thing.

"Why, Gin and Shira followed me?"

Good thing that they don't bark.



© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 7, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing