Let's Continue the Bitter Story to A Happy Ending

Let's Continue the Bitter Story to A Happy Ending

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Wednesday, 23rd April, 2020. 12:30.

Now, all the school is over, for some reason, I dragged into something really unnecessary.

"Remember what I said yesterday?"
"Yes."

I only can say yes and nodding my head.

"Kou-kun, why didn't you tell me!?"
"Didn't you see many things happened, and I also didn't do it? I forgot!"
"Tch..."

The reason Meira got pissed is not because I forgot to tell her about the homework. But it is because of the thing happened this morning.

Wednesday, 23rd April, 2020. 06:30.

Because I have learned to not take a bath too late, I woke up early.

When I opened the bathroom, it's a deja vu. Meira's taking shower there. 60% is the same as Yuri's case.

You can image what happened. But the bill is, she won't talk to me even since we departed to school.

And now, at 12:30, she mad at me. Using the homework as the reason and got mad. Actually, she can't because she's also forgot to hang the sign in use at the bathroom.

Rei-san already became a teacher back in just 1 minute negotiation with the principal. It seems he's really good at teaching english, his students also aced the english test 2 years ago or so I heard from Madoka-senpai.

Speaking of which, a guy just passed by the class. It's Rei-san. Smiling through the way passed me even he peeked a bit.

"H-E-L-P-! S-O-S!"
"D-E-N-I-E-D-!"

I sent a distress signal and he replies with *did you forget what happened yesterday* face and irritates me. Weren't there any good guy here? Karai's almost like that too. He's already headed home first to play his brand new game *nanigatari* or somewhat it is. Leaving Meira and me behind with a reason it is a 2 different person and sex in the same room alone maybe, but he must know that Kazuki-sensei will be here.

Today I realized, I can't easily trust males!

Yuri is also already headed somewhere because it seems she has something to do with her regrets here. I can't help her because I restrained here like a bird in a cage.

Kazuki-sensei knows it's futile to blame us with what happened yesterday, so she gave us chance to submit it today, even at the dorm.

"Well, do your work properly."

She left me and Meira here alone with her laptop, we must type there.

"So, what do we do?"
"I'm gonna go first. Don't peek."
"Hmmph!"

For an unforgettable memory... too many things I can't forget and I can't decide!

"Meira, it's impossible for me. You go first."
"No! There's a chance that you will peek at it."

Well, because I have no inspiration, that's what I planned to do. Mission failed.

Then...

"Okay, I will write my bitter past here."
"From the night that earthquake happens?"
"Yeah... you didn't mad at me?"
"..."

As I expected, she still ignores me. I'm at fault too, so I'll apologize later.

I started to type the work. Word by word popped out like casting out auto spell magics. Just like magic, the painful memories became a story that almost can't be believed as a reality.

My hands automatically moved. The bitter memories I always have when dreaming. The same sceneries going around almost every nights when I asleep. I feel like just a real time novelist.

I feel Meira’s trying to peek on my work, so I tease her a bit.

“Who’s gonna peek~?”

Of course she backed off.

“I’m just joking. You can see it.”

Unexpectedly, she really came close to me and saw work.

It's only need 10 minutes for me to take the deal of it. It's a really bitter story. In the end, I decided to write until the time I lost my parents. Of course, it is an uncompleted story and bad ending.

And now, it's Meira's turn.

"Then, I'll head out somewhere first."

She says that she doesn't want me to peek at her work. So I walked to the door.

Just when I was about to slide the door, she pulled my uniform.

"Please, saw my work."
"But you just say that you don't want me to peek."
"I want to continue your story and keep it up with a good story."

I followed her words.

When she's typing, I only saw her face. Her seriousness, it's real. She types really fast that I almost can't keep up with her work

"It's done."

Just 2 minutes passed.

"That's fast!"
"Please, see!"

I saw there are 7 pages of light novel writing style. The first paragraph, the date, *new year, 2015*.

"This is..."
"Yup, I can't forget about that night~"

Until now, I almost forget it, I also didn't know some parts of it, but... the end is very touching. *thanks* she said.

"I should be thanking."

Without saying anything before, she hugged me. I can't resist or break out of it.

My heart’s throbbing really hard. With this range, maybe she can hear it. Because my body parts won’t move cause of the freeze, I tried to warn her with my voice.

"Oi!"
"Kou-kun, do you remember what I said that night~?"

My heartbeats back to the normal line.

"Thanks, right? For accompanying and carrying you back because you sprained your ankle."
"No, the afterwords!"
"No, I don't remember you said other thing next."
"..."
"Hurry up and let me go, someone will saw. Aren’t you embarrassed to hug a boy? You are a middle school student, you know."

She realized what she just did. She hurried and let me go.

She pushed me to the desk directions.

“Aw!”

When she got away from me I saw her face. She blushed a bit and of course it’s work for me too.

“Just now… please forget it.”

I don't know why she hugged me in the first place and now she’s asking me to forget it of course the answer is just one.

“It’s impossible.”
“As I thought…”

The things between us begin to be awkward. So I begin to stir off the topic.

"I want to check the library before I'm going back."
"T, then, I'll head back first."
"It'd better if we could go together though."
"What?"
"It’s nothing."

She brought the laptop and left the class while I still packing my stuff.

After done packing, I asked myself.

“One thing like always, where's the library?”

Remembering the new place sure is hard like always.

I went to the first floor and checked the school map. And it sucks! It's on the third floor again, so I must climb up back to the third floor.

I arrived at the library. The real deal of my visit is that I wanted to check if this school had mangas, light novels or something that related to otaku culture.

It sounds ridiculous, but I will found my best place if I can found one of mangas, this library will be my perfect place if I want to skip classes.

"Ah, I found some!"

I went searching and knowing every corner of the library.

I’m still searching for the chairs though.


© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 7, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing