The Dorm's Name

The Dorm's Name

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Sunday, 20th April, 2020. 06:39 P.M.

That teacher, leave me behind in this situation. I must carry Yuri by myself to her room. Where the hell her room was? I searched all away on the 2nd floor and still can't find it.

"Kouta-kun~ your room and Yuri's room are side by side!"

Kazuki-sensei shouted from her own room, the supervisor room.

In my life, I only knew that boys district and girls district are separated, that's what it casual and usual.

But this dorm was different, there's still no rule, no bath time, no girlfriend... sorry... I mixed the dorm with my life.

She's too heavy for me to give piggyback carry or princess carry, so I just linked her right arm on my shoulder.

I still don't have the key of room 002, so I will use room 001, Yuri's room. I checked the room 001 and there's a key on the door knob. I rushed and checked the room 002, but it had no key on the knob.

"I take my words, she's also stupid!"

Leaving the key on the knob will invite danger for anyone. Well... I entered the room though. I lay her on her bed and searched for electric socket.

I plugged my laptop's charger and turned my laptop on to browse what happened a year ago. There are many articles so it will be hard to sort it.

I browsed the murderer's name, so this is the reason that Kazuki sensei felt very guilty.

I found a blog, that's just a normal diary blog. The one who write the blog was the murderer, Hakata Rei. He's the one Kazuki-sensei told me about. There’s a password that protect the last post, but somehow I can hack it easily. The two families didn't get along so well. The Karakuri family, Kazuki somehow fell in love with Hakata Rei. From the beginning, it actually begins with a well done love story. The last post that protected by password was his last message, the last post in this blog: *I will bring myself to be punished*.

"So that's why she felt very guilty about it..."

Kazuki-sensei also has some skills in computer and network, that’s how she can find my blog out of millions by sorting the search keywords. According to the articles before, Hataka's sent to prison for the rest of his life.

If I was in Sensei's position, I will do the same things too. I couldn't think that irresponsible looking teacher would be in agony this much, although I have no place to say it.

"The only way to calm her is Yuri. I will ask Yuri tonight."

I take my eyes off from my laptop and turned them to Yuri. This is my first time seeing real life girl's sleeping face- I forgot! She's a spirit! But... somehow... it's very soothing.

Without noticing, I walked to her side and viewing her sleeping faces closely. It makes me want to sleep too.

Too close! I realized that I put my face above her face too close.

She opened her eyes. Our eyes met. I blinked my eyes 3 time, I don't know how to handle this situation, so I decided to start a conversation.

"-Y-yo!"

Her face blushed red. It's no help. I knew that would happen.

Unexpectedly, she punched my stomach just like Kazuki-sensei did. So it's a legitimate skill... . I don't think that she would be that strong... .

"w-w-w-what are- you doing here-?"
"Wait! I don't know what's going in your mind. But it's definitely a misunderstanding!"
"Don't fool me! This is my room! Get out now!"

I don't want to get hit again, so I followed her order and escaped from the room.

I closed the door and talked from behind it.

"Kazuki-sensei told me to carry you to your room."
"Liar! Criminals always give reasons"
"I'm not a criminal and I said the truth! Well... let's move that aside. May I ask you something?"
"What!? How far you intend to go with me?!"

"The hell! I just want to ask you. Did you know the truth?"
"You mean the truth that you're a criminal?"
"I told you to move it aside! I mean did you know the truth behind your dead, the intention, and the identity of your murderer?"
"..."

She didn't answer my question, I think she traumatized by it.

"I'm not too sure..."

Maybe she became a spirit a fee minutes after Hakata killed her.

"...I don't remember too much, but... I’m sure I’m stabbed before I passed."

Even without seeing her face, I could imagine her expression when telling me all this painful memories.

"There are many reasons that I stayed in this world. I'm afraid if I don’t have any regrets left, I'll disappear..."
“If you have other regrets, you can’t move on though…”

I thought about her feelings. She must be troubled. I'm the one who only heard already feels like my heart sliced. Is this how they feel?! Why I couldn't be help for them?! If I knew this from the start, I will...

"I think... I'm a bit understands how you two feel..."
"..."
"I'm just heard the story... somehow, I feel like my heart sliced. But... both of you and sensei... must be in more agony, I understand that much."
"..."

Yuri still doesn't respond anything. But I still thinking, telling the truth is the best choice.

"… stay in this dorm! Go to school together, and make memories with people who will move here, in this dorm! And… disappear on your own will…”
"Is that already everything you want to tell her?"

I don't know when and what. But Kazuki-sensei showed up from the room the lobby.

"Yuri! You can hear me aren't you! I heard everything..."
"..."
"Don't worry... I always waited for you to tell the truth."
"..."

Kazuki-sensei... that expression... it's just like a mom waiting for her daughter to confess what she did wrong. Meanwhile... I just stay quiet behind the door and waiting for the conversation to end, until Yuri opened the door from inside. It's the third time I had physical damage today.

"Kazuki-onee-san... I'm sorry... for keep quiet, I'm sorry!"
"Don't worry, I think the one you should apologize to is him." pointing her finger on me who still collapsed in the floor receiving 3 hits without enough regeneration time.
"Ah-! Kouta! I'm Sorry!!!"
"It's fine. Ah! I remembered! You won't disappear as long you still wearing that ring."
"Say that earlier!"
"-buhogh-"

She punched me for the second time.

I used my remaining consciousness to ask something.

"Sensei... what's the name of this dorm...?"
"I spent my time on planning debate with the principal, so I don't think anything about the name. So I used 'Aku Ryo' (evil inn) as the name."

Our teacher is an idiot too, and a straightforward type. If you delete the space, it will sound as ‘Akuryo’ or evil spirits. It will be repel to anyone who want to move here.

"Tomorrow you two will go to school as transfer students. I already make give the applications last week. It's because I believe in you, Kouta-kun. I put your uniform on your room, and here's the key."

She handed me the key of room 002.

"T-thanks..."

Then, she left. At least, I'm glad that I'm a bit useful.

"Meira... I hope she didn't change."

And so, I completely lose my consciousness.



© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 7, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing