The Training Menus

The Training Menus

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Tuesday, 29th April, 2020. 12:00.

I brought everyone to Data Land, a place where human changed into data and transferred to this land.

The CEO's son, Glen is welcoming us. It is like there were no problems if people know this secret project. At least, it only can maintain 10 persons at a time.

"Glen, please let me become the room master for today."
"Sure, this project won't develop this much if you are not helping."

I saw a window pop out, 'You are the room master now.'

"And if you need more help, I'll be glad to do it."
"Ya~. Lucky~! Actually I really needed a young boy's help~!"

I grabbed his shoulder.

"Eh?"
"For today..."

I pulled him to Yomi's place and say,

"Please date her for today~!"
"Coach?"
"You girls are serious about the tournament, right? I already thought about the others too."
"But..."
"Don't worry! You are no good with boys, but you are not having an androphobia, so you won't hurt Glen. Believe your coach and you will cure your weakness."

“Can you explain first, Shirogane-san?”
“In Karasuma Elementary School, there is no boy. She got problems with boys but fine with girls. So please train her.”
“I see…”

It seems like she's still thinking about it. It is not because she's afraid with boys. It is like she's thinking about something else.

"But... the opponent is the son of..."
"I have no objection since it is Shirogane-san's request. It is okay, in here, Shirogane-san is the most rightful. I believe it has merits to me."

He got it so fast, as expected of the next candidate to be this company's CEO. He sure can talk politely, but I needed him to talk normally with commoner's style.

"Your name?"
"Hidari... Yomi..."
"Then, let's get along for today, Hidari-san!"

His smile is too bright to reject. As expected!

I scroll down the RM's private window and choose the two of them.

"Well you two, please get along for today."

I pushed the transfer button to the 'real world area', there are many other places, but the perfect place to date is the real world after all.

“What happened, senpai?”
“We may move according to the maps that have been added. And Glen is the right choice to train her. He can use many expressions and personalities. He will just adjust it to the atmosphere.”

I explained all things to all of them.

In this land, we can change places according to the data that already have been served. And I brought some data that I already developed a few months ago.

It’s a coincidence that I developed the right thing.

"Meira, you love pump game, right?”
“Why are you bringing that up now?”
“I need you to help Kanzaki Nao and Koumine Touko with pump machine.”
“Leave it to me!”

I transferred them to the pump area.

“Riku and Ran, how about you two follow me train Tsutsugami Nao?”
“I’ll do that~!”
“Okay, senpai.”

*An emergency message from the pump area: Send Kujou-san here! She needed some exercise too!*

What’s the problem? It is like she’s mad or something. She’s good for finding the emergency text icon. Ah! It’s a call command system, so she just shouted.

“Sorry, Ran! I think Meira has some business with you.”
“Wait! Sen-!”

I sent her to where Meira is. Maybe it’s the conclusion of this morning’s fuss.

“Riku, how about you?”
“Please send me to the pump area! I want to train my leg since I can’t pass through Yomi, it’s very lame!”

It seems like the fire inside her is burning out. I can see it in her eyes! So I sent her away.

“Let me ask this before we move, Tsutsugami Saomi!”
“Yes, coach! Just call me Sao is fine!”
“You don’t need to follow my military-like attitude.”

It is a coincidence that I make virtual soccer system.

“You will train with system, but your physics doesn’t change from how it is normally.”
“Sir, yes sir!”
“Good resolve!”
“But sir, why are you getting everyone at weird training? My training is just an ordinary training.”
“You will see.”

I slide down my finger on the window and choose to transfer us to a soccer field.

“Data transferring is very simple, one click and it’s done.”

Sao said knowing that it was amazing.

But I mustn’t lose my pace. I must keep the training on, since I only have a week. If I break that rule, the homework will be a mountain!

“In here, the training is extreme.”
“I think it wouldn’t be more extreme than Yomi-chan’s though.”

It seems like she underestimated the normal training. But this isn’t just a normal training. I laughed like a villain, even I notice it.

“If you are thinking this is a normal training, it’s wrong!”

I pushed the button to change the mod of the field.

Everything turned into pink, even the grass.

There are teddy bears on the side of the field.

“This is…”
“Right, I have a research on your hobby. It seems like you like cute things, so I choose this place.”
“Coach…”

When I think she’s going to say how amazing I am,

“Creepy stalker!”

She said.

It hurts.

“I am doing that to improve you girls, you know!”
“But it’s no different from stalking!”
“Hmm~, you are right.”
“So you do accept it?”
“Well, the girl I like said something wilder than what you are saying.”
“Like what?”
“Like, Pervert…”

Why am I digging up memories? It hurts me deeper!

“Coach… you are a masochist? I mean, you bring up the thing that tortures you…”

She stepped back at least 7 meters away from me.

“Hell no!”

Then, she feel relieved and back to… 5 meters away from me.

“Then, I will explain the rule, there will be three teddy bear headed balls heading on you at the same time at 50 km per hour speed. You must catch the right ball as I said.”
“Yes, coach!”
“I said, stop that military-like attitude, this is not a war zone.”

We began the training for 3 hours non-stop. It must be like this if they want to win. Must be strict!

“Red-White!”
“Got it!”
“Next, Green-Brown!”
“Roger!”
“Pink panties bear!”
“The hell is that!?”

I read after and after in the window. It happens to be a bug. But the bug is perfectly make a pants that I didn’t even lay my hands on creating them.

“Sorry! Trials always have bugs!”
“What kind of bug is that? You sex harassment maniac!”
“I think your mouth is getting wilder than before, but well oh well…”

I don’t know about this too.

Her accuracy is getting better. She got all the balls right, even the pink panties bear ball. I am impressed she could handle that kind of thing.

“Good job, now you can rest.”

I said it and send over snacks to everyone in different areas. In here, it is like satisfaction land. Where we can get supplies but it’s still paying the ingredients from real world. But this much is not a problem for D-Star Company.

“Eat up.”

I send messages to everyone.

“Coach!”
“What’s wrong, Sao?”
“By the girl you liked, which is it? The silver haired girl, or your junior?”

She makes me split all my food. It’s my bad for telling her too.

“Okay, but don’t tell anyone!”
“Ok, I owe coach for training me after all.”
“If it’s like that, don’t ask anymore!”
“But this time, I am really curious!”
“Chitanda Eru mode? Why am I meeting anime character girls lately?”
“Nee~! Coach, tell me~!”

She’s so stubborn that I couldn’t hide it.

“Haa~, it’s the silver haired girl…”

I answered honestly. I realized that there is no reason for me to do that, but it was too late.

“So, coach is a lolicon?”
“Could you stop insulting me? She is my first true friend. That’s my reason.”
“What a shabby reason.”
“It’s not your business!”

Enough of this secret digging!


© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on November 8, 2015
Last Updated on November 8, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing