The Stage is Complete!

The Stage is Complete!

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

After a fight with Karai that ended without finishing the duel, I have an intuition to check how Meira was, so I goes to room 004 to make sure she heard our conversations or not. The bug's also off, and my privacy has been keep safe till now.

When I came in front of the room, half-part of my mind says no. In this situation, makes me remember what happened yesterday. I don't want to be called a pervert by Meira again, but I also need to check whether she's awake or not.

I accumulate all my nerves to one pint and peeked a little bit. The thing is, I saw her lying on the bed safe and sound without any movements.

"Then, I'm safe..."

Relieved when seeing that scene, I close the door back, but it wasn't go smoothly for me. Gin and Shira who were still chasing around each other till a minute ago ran off to Meira's room. I heard something cracked in my body and I think it's my soul of sanity.

"...if she awakes, she will get mad on me...you two, please keep quiet, okay~?"

The first thing I asked them to quiet, but now, they're barking loudly, they cling to me asking for the fees to keep quiet.

"You two are still hungry? Say it to me and no need to bark that loud...!"

Even if Karai's here, I can't blame him either, I can't even I wanted to. I can predict that he already left or maybe hiding somewhere else because it's his personality after all.

"Kou...kun..."

As I expected, with the bark of these two bring Meira back from the dream world to this world.

With a half-sleep face that slowly rising to full awake mode, I know that this is a privacy trespassing so, what may happens, happens now!

“I’m sorry!!!”

She swings her palm to me, I thought she’s going to punch me, but I was wrong. She patted my head. I could only gasp in surprise.

“Eh…?”
“If it’s Kou-kun, I’m sure you won’t do bad things to me.”

In animes, this is usually part when a girl punch the trespasser, but she didn’t. Kind and faithful to friends, I really love this part of her. But, what happened to her? I think she's mad yesterday and used violence to me.

“Be careful, you’re only got lucky this time, if it’s another girl, you might already trapped in jail within 1 hour interval.”
“Sorry.”
“If you’re apologizing with that face, you look like a whining puppy.”
“What did you say?!”

Even though there are real puppies her, and yet… when I tried to stand up, she stopped me with a word that paralyzes me.

“That’s cute~ just like 5 years ago~” she continued her word with a bright smile.
"Don't tease me!"
"Again~ truly like a real puppy~"
"There are real puppies running around here for a while, leave me be!"
"It can't be done~"

I can’t help but blushed. She’s too bright for me to see, if I see her now, I feels my head will blow up because of high tension.

With that kind of thought, I saw Karai is peeking over the window for a little while and he's smirking. He uses a little hand code that if it was translated to words, it says *just kiss her*.

I stand up and opened the window, good thing he's not running away this time, but...

"Kobushiki-kun?"

Of course anyone will be surprised if they are uninvited eavesdropper.

“Yo~ class rep~”

Because he makes me more irritated, I dragged him to the room by force.

“Take it easy~ Shiro-kun~”
"I thought you owe me..."
"This and that are different~ this is my hobby that I can’t stop myself~"

It's not a smirk but a smile, still irritating though.

"Ever since I entered Seigo, no, ever since I was in class 3 of elementary school, I learned karate~"

Suddenly he locks my movements with his armpit. It stinks.

"And some of judo too~"

The locks keep getting stronger and stronger by the time goes, Meira didn't do anything either, she salute me like it was the last time for me to live.

"...what's with that... salute!?"
"Memorial day."

"Don't be sure that I'll die!"
"And that was just a joke~"

She thrusted Karai right on his waist make him loose the lock and I'm freed.

"SPEAR THRUST!"

She gladly declares the name if that move after using it. If I remember, I got some too in the past, and her accuracy was...

"..."

Karai rolled on the ground asking for help. If I'm not mistaking, I almost can't breaths in 10 seconds after being stabbed by Meira, so I tried to count how long Karai's gonna be in pain.

"1~2~3~"

He looks like he want to shout at me, but because he can't breaths, so he can't bring up his voice.

"Just 4~ stay quiet 5~ it'll 6~ be over 7~ about a few more 8~ seconds."
"...buha..."

After 15 seconds, the effects were off, and Karai can breaths normally again.

"...I thought I would die..."
"Yep, you're almost dead if you lay your hands on Kou-kun, Kobushiki-kun~"

Meira makes a very scary face that makes even delinquent bows in front of her. I thankful to Meira, but I already know how suffocating after being thrust by her, so I stop her.

"Meira, please st-"

This time, I'm the one who's being stabbed when I wanted to stop them.

"See you around 20 seconds, air..."
"Kou-kun!"

Karai seemed pretty calm after being thrusted by Meira, although it hurt so much for me. He's strong enough to move even in that suffocating situation, he's really has the strength of a delinquent.

After 10 seconds my breath is back to normal.

"Huh? Just ten seconds?"

"Even it's too late to stop it, I still could lowered my strength."

Meira looks very relieved that I'm back to normal in 10 seconds.

"Thanks for saving me, but be careful of people like him."
"So... Nagi-oba-san keeps quiet eh..."

This time, her voice is really small that I can't hear it.

"I'm a black belt holder at judo and karate, Kou-kun~"

I feel lame to think that I would be able to protect this strong girl. I forgot that she's already learning since she was 5, before she steps on the elementary school ground. After I stopped from going to school, it seems that she won 4 gold medals in Tokyo martial arts tournament.

By the way, I got this information by using the same thing as Karai, by hijacking. My hijacking method is thorough the internet tough, so I won't leave any traces behind. My actions were per~fect~ is what I have on my mind right now, but I can't declares it to the public, the police will arrest me for stalking and took privacies without a doubt.

*ding dong~* someone press the bell of this gloomy dorm, I'm amazed it's still working. I don't know who it is and don't saw anyone either.

"...Karai, you may leave for preparing your goods to here, and Meira, sorry about this morning..."
"Got it, just wait a little longer." said Karai and he went home first.
"I already heard from Yuri by via e-mail, I'm sorry too for being unreasonable and got mad just because of that."

So that's why Meira's not mad anymore when I entered her room, they're really already in good terms just within 1 day, really unexpected.

I'm glad that the problem was solved though, now I must go on checking what stands in front of the front door.

When I left the room and opened the front door, and there lies a package with a letter on it, it says *02:00 just like the schedule*. Even there's a watch there showing 02:00 just like my watch shows at too.

"Nagi-oba-san... you're scary..."
“So, that’s from Nagi-oba-san~”

Meira who I thought was staying in her room is appeared behind me.

“What’s with that letter? A piece of a killing note?”

“Of course it is not!”

I forgot that I still have one mission on repaying my debt with being useless for these 5 years, with these, I already helped 5 people, Kazuki-sensei, Yuri, Madoka-senpai, Karai, and the last but the most risky and crazy to think about, and it's to free Hataka Rei, the one who killed Yuri last year.

I opened the box and saw a rotten apple, fresh apples, and a brand new syringe in it.

“You even have apples and needle, are you going to kills criminals like that drama on TV~?”
“I only need the rotten apples and the syringe! Though I don’t ask for fresh apples though…”
“You often eat rotten apples?”
“It’s not like that…”

Wait, there’s another text behind the letter! It says, *share with all the dorm residents*.

“I’ll do that even without your caution, Nagi-oba-san.”

Nagi-oba-san is really meddles with me, but she’s really caring for a spy though…

“But I think he’ll refuse that rotten apple~”
“Who are you talking about? Like I said, I won’t punish criminals! Moreover, I’ll save a criminal!”

Crap… I said it…

“It’s about Hataka Rei, isn’ it~?”

It seems Yuri already told Meira about Hataka Rei, her bitter memories and a little bit of her desires. Maybe she told Meira more things than she did to me. It can’t help since they’re both girls.

“…that’s right… stop me if you think I’m wrong…”
“No, I won’t~ in other ways, I think you’re right~ you do it for sensei and Yuri didn’t you~?”

If it’s a normal friend, she will stop me. Because it’s Meira, she won’t stop what I will do risky things, but she’ll let me go with a condition to come back safe and sound, but…

“I’m not doing this for them… but for myself…”
“Enough with your tsundere character~”
“I…!”
“Want to repay my wasted 5 years didn’t you~?”
“How did you…?”
“Um… by a coincidence~”

She used a skip too long. There’s no way that coincidence could happen, the only possibility is that Nagi-oba-san told her without my permissions. But maybe it thanks to Nagi-oba-san, Meira didn’t do me any bone cracker or something dangerous like *german supplex*. Wait, I don’t think that move belongs to any of Judo or Karate! Maybe my head’s in freezing phase… but…

Thanks to Meira, I got more confidences.

"This time, my scenarios will be perfect."
“Good luck, Kou-kun! I’ll stay out of your way.”
“Thanks, I really grateful.”

This just the last thing I got before doing my scenarios.

"Among those who live in this dorm... I'm the only one who can't do any martial arts..."



© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 7, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing