Weird

Weird

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

My name is Igashiro Kouta, currently second year middle school of Seigo academy. Making interesting tools is my hobby. Selling them is my side job. Bringing people out from the wrong path is the promise I made with myself.

Somehow, with the Karakuris that have been tailing me from the dorm, Hakata Rei has been freed. It seems Kazuki-sensei asked me to lend an instant hypnotizing tool is to bring Yuri's memories about that night. My scenarios have been screwed a little, but it is fine that all ended in happy ending.

"Thanks, Kouta!"
"Y,yeah..."

Right, her smile and feeling for me is just a gratitude, she can be here talking with us is because me, there's no other feeling except I'm the one who gave her life for a while.

What Karai said yesterday, is just his excuse to run from his own feelings, he just afraid to know why Yuri’s still here, he just afraid to accept the reality that Yuri’s already dead, and I, as the source of his regrets.

When we got back to the dorm and press the bell, the first one who will pop out is Meira. The truth is, Karai's the one who opened the door.

"I'm done with the moving."
"That's fast!"
"I just bring my clothes and laptop, that's all.That's what gamers are. Minimizing luggage and bring all electronic equipments they have and need to live on. Without electric socket and charger, gamers will die."
"I thought you're changing your image to a delinquent though..."
"If I have much time doing that, I would max my second ID in DD World."

Enjoy your life more than I do, Karai. If everything goes like this, I will tease him and giving spice to his life.

"Yu-"

When I almost called Yuri, Karai read my move and pulled something very dangerous. It's the recorder he connected with the bug. Meira may pop out sooner or later.

"Ah-! Kou-kun!"

"Just when I said it in my mind..."
"?"
"No, nothing!"

If Meira hear that, I will...

Karai put a close whisper to me.

"Don't dare you blabber it..."

With a very soothing sound, it's a calamity for me. If it broadcasted by now, my life maybe have ended.

"Kobushiki-kun, why are you pulling that recorder out from the bag?"

This is BAD!

Karai, you better do something! You must have some great excuse! I believe in you!

"Intimidate tool."

Damn IT! I am stupid for believing him in the first place!

"For who?"

"I won't blabber it."

Karai... you still covering for me... after I intend to tell Yuri about your feelings... I'm sorry I make a fool decisions!

"2000 yen, I’ll let that pass.”

Oy! It is worth of a room for a month in here! Don’t sell my life with just a spent for a one month room, you damn delinquent!

“I’ll pass.”

Safe… somehow, Meira refuse the deal.

“Then, 1000 yen is fine! 50% discount.”

Karai lowered the price.

“Oy, don’t sell my life that cheap!”
"You say it yourself."

Everyone blamed me or something except Rei-san and the puppies, because they won't understand the situation now.

"It's not because of the discount or something, it's just I don't like to claim other people happiness."

Meira said that with a gorgeous attitude like a kinx princess in movies.

"Yuri, do you have 500 yen?"
"Here, Kazuki-onee-chan. I'm curious about it too."
"Don't buy my rest of life!"
"Stay calm, Shiro-kun. I'm just joking. I won't sell people's life."
"Karai..."
"Except if I got into some trouble and forced to sell it."
"KARAI!!!"

"Um... we better go in, it's almost dinner time.

Rei-san who keeps quiet till now bring up his voice and face us all with a little doubting face wether he should be here or not.

"Kay, let's go in, everyone!"
"Wait, the record to intimidate Kouta, I will buy it, Karai!"
"Like he said, Karai won't sell it."

Karai grabbed my shirt and pulled me to the living room.

"Um... Karai?"

"I will give the record data to you, tell me who is that guy!"

His face is really serious. It's like when he punched me this noon. If he faced Rei-san with such a killing intent, it will be a kill or be killed battle. Kinda amusing, but I can't let that bappen!

"Promise me, whatever I said, don't do anything reckless."
"Ok."
"He's Hakata Rei. The rest, I think you have already knows it."

Karai clenched his teeth really hard, holding back his rage with his own force, heart can change actions.

When, the situation kinda heat up. Gin and Shira ran to the living room asking for food with everyone following behind them.

"Haa~"
"What happens Kou-kun?"
"No, nothing."

I'm glad you care, but please give me a rest, Meira.

"Did Karai punch you again?"
"Like I said, it was nothing. Moreover, what's with that *again*?"

Well, I did exchange my fists with Karai this noon, but she's asleep till I got in her room.

"U,um... well... because your face have a punch mark and the way you speak is kinda weird this noon, so I kinda knew it."
"I see."

Right, she's asleep at that time and can't hear anything. If she heard my last line, she won't be this calm when facing me.

Karai can't resist to hold his anger if Yuri's here, it seems Yuri still don't recognize Karai because he did image change after Yuri died.

Gin and Shira crawled on my legs asking for foods.

"You two, at least ask Meira, she's more experienced in taking care of animals than I do. I'm tired here."
"I'm tired too!"
"Meira, what kind of thing that makes you tired?"

The hell with that strength she can be tired. Her stamina is way better than I have, there's no way she's tired in just 3 hours.

"I went shopping."
"Then?"

"I went after a burglar."
"That's too wild!"
"I have some scars in my right thight, wanna see?"

As a boy I can't resist. As a human I must resist.

"No thanks, my head will burst out if I see something like that."
"Okay then~"
"I'm amazed that you can harass a boy that boldly."
"I only do it to you~"
"What do you mean by that?!"
"Se~cre~t!"

I'll let this pass and ask god to give me an easygoing life.

Gin and Shira won't stop crawling at me, so I poured some of dog foods the bowl, good thing Meira have a new bowl she just brought back from shopping.

"Um, what kind of goods you bought except the bowl?"
"A fork, a toothpaste and a toothbrush."
"I see."
"Electrical wire."

"For what?!"

"Keeping you away from entering other people's rooms."

"Am I can't be trust?!"
"Just joking, there's no way I have that much money."
"Then..."
"I just bought a stun gun."
"That's terrifying! And you don't need any stun guns, you already strong enough!"
"..."

Meira keep quiet after I said that. She won't respond no matter how many times I ask.

"Igashiro-kun, I think you have no delicacy when saying a girl strong."

Rei-san gave me some instruction. As expected of an ex-teacher, he’s more reliable than the walking beer cleaning machine.

"Is that so, Rei-san?"
"Kazuki did the same thing to me before, so I kinda knew it..."
"Rei~ may I have some words with you~?"

Kazuki-sensei already prepared in combat mode while cracking her hands. I'm sorry to involve you in this, Rei-san.

"Sorry, Meira!"

"Give me one Ice cream in return~!”
“Sorry, I don’t have much energy to buy it.”
“Tomorrow is fine~ there’s one at the canteen~.”
“What kind of canteen our school had actually?”
“Usual~?”

“I got it.”

Well. The positive is I don’t have to go around the convenience store every day. Therefore, she’s not been that mad. But I feel like something is lacking around here.

“Everyone’s here right?”
“Except Madoka-san.”

Yuri answered my question right at the spot. Madoka-senpai is gone.

Where the hell she went at this late?

“Then, I’ll make the dinner.”
“Okay.”

Without thinking, I automatically nodded my head.

Are? Was Yuri able to cook? I mean, she’s been a spirit for one year.

“I have bad feelings about this.”



© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 7, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing