Thanks and Gamble Upgrades

Thanks and Gamble Upgrades

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Clock’s arrow show at 12:00 the time for lunch break. I hurried up to take up my phone and call my aunt. She knows very well about politics, so I may ask her how to freed a prisoner.

"Hello, this is Igakuro's here."
"Ah, hello, Nagi-oba-san!"

"Kou-chan? You called me when I was in my job, what's wrong? You just departed about 3 days ago and you called, I thought you can organize your own life..."
"Many things happened out of scenarios..."
"Are you being bullied? Are you chased by a stray dog? Are you doing hard life now? Did you get scars? Already met Meira?"
"I really want to know, how did you know all about what happened these 3 days without any news from me? And the last, it's none of your business!"
"Just guessing."

"Why your guesses can be all right to the reality!?"

"I wonder..."

Ah... if I continue to talk nonsense, there will be no end to this. I will forget to ask in the middle of conversation if this going on.

"Um, Oba-san I have a question for you."
"A genius like you needs a help from me?"
"Even a genius can’t solve this problem. Just be quiet and answer me, what's needed to free a prisoner."
"It's not like you!"
"I know, this is not for my sake, but for the people who stay in the same dorm as me... please tell me! I beg..."
"It's simple, a great amount of money."
"I don't need bribe ways!"
“Use a bomb to make a hole in the prison, and escape with the prisoner.”
“I don’t need that kind of way too!”
"The other way, the victims forgave him and ask directly for the prisoner to be freed."
"... I never heard of that method..."
"It's the law I proposed to the country just now, all police departments have accept it. I used the time we talked nonsense to propose this law."
"Thanks, as expected of the super government underworld spy, Seigi no Spyder! You sure sharp at politics!"

"Good luck!"

My aunt is actually work secretly as a spy and work very well behind the government. Her level is just very high that she already accepted as a underworld executor alias *Seigi no Spyder*, even her name reach other regions, but of course she hide her identities, she’s no longer a spy when her identities revealed, it will be hard to go on a mission, except for a different reason.

I’m just happened to set bug on her, maybe this sounds like Karai, but at that time, she’s too much going out at nights. I hear the conversation when she was in mission to capture a massive robber. I got caught by her in the end, though. Or maybe she’s letting me to do it and then punish me.


"I have one more request."
"What's that?
"A rotten apple and a syringe, could you send them to me?"
"Let's forget about syringe, were there any shops that sold rotten apples?!"
"...you said the same things as my teacher..."
"No! All sane people would do that!"
"...you're right..."
"Haa~ for now, give me your address, I will send them in package."
"Thanks... for everything, you said you adopt me not because of circumstances, thanks for celebrating my birthdays,thanks for taking care of me,thanks for hearing my problems... I grateful..."
"You have found the place to spend your youth, I'm glad."
"Once again...thanks...!"

She hung the phone.

"Kay... all stage has been set! Time to do it!!!"

"Sorry for interrupting you although you just have such a high tension, but you must know our deal."

Karai strikes me on my back with very cold tone. It surprises me, everyone who look like delinquents sure have impact to life beings...

"Oh, it's you... I thought it's Kazuki-sensei or Yuri for a second..."
"What's wrong if it's those two?"
"No, here's the mon-!"

*data transfer completed.*
*data received.*
Not even a second passed, my phone got an e-mail with the photo data attached on it.

"Huh!? That's fast! How did you know my email address!?"
"Hijacking the students form."
"That's a criminal!"
"Let's forget that..."
"How could I!"
"What did you mean by the Karakuri family 17 second ago?"
"Just listen to your bug, you always know how to image audio records!"
"Good Idea. Now open your laptop, let's Chase!"
"Ok... wha-?!"
"What's wrong?"
"I left it in my dorm."
"No problem, we can play at there. I also wonder about that dorm."
"Okay..."

Oh no... but if I think of the dorm, no matter how do you look, it's like I live in harem situation... I know! I just make him to move there! I will get 2 birds in one stone.

"Um, Karai, how ab-"
"I refuse!"

"I still haven't says anything yet!"
"You want me to move there, right? Your real intention is to remove your harem situation status."

Ugh... if it's like this... I must bribe him with something, but with what...

"How about increasing the gamble? If I lost, I will join the club plus I will move there."
"I accept it!"

I just accept it without asking... this will add one to my biggest mistakes history...

"You must confess to Meira on Christmas day, I already record your voice just now."
*...I will move...* he plays a recorder and it sure is Karai's voice.
*I accept it!* it's my voices.
"You can't re~fu~se~!"

Again, it's out of scenarios...this guy... irritating!

"I got it..."

I don't have any choice but to agree. Is this what they called silent kill? A method that can kill someone and it won't stand out, although it's not that bad.

"Is it really fun to bully other people?"
"That's what delinquents do."
"You are a real delinquent!?"
"Nope, just look like one."
"Then, don't say it like you were a delinquent!"
"Because the surroundings treat me like one."
"I really wonder who you are..."
"Akabane."

"I think I already asked you something like this before, how could you answer it differently!?"
"Then, don't ask~"
"You really irritate me!"
"I'm used to it."
"Repent a bit!"
"After you beat me, although you could never beat me~"
"Let's go, to Aku Ryo right now!"
"What a dark name..."
"If you want to protest, do it to Kazuki-sensei!"

We went to the dorm and it tooks 20 minutes till we got there, because when I walk with Karai, it seems... my lucks have been worse. I got hit by a ball from a kid that plays at Inokashira Park. Good thing that he's a good kid, he apologizes, if he doesn't, maybe he will go home crying to his mom.

"I think that's no different from delinquents, Shiro-kun!"

Next thing happened is… I bumped into a delinquent and make his clothes dirty because of the ice cream he holds fell to his clothes.

"Where the hell did you put your eyeballs, brats!"

The delinquent seems very angry. Karai also didn't seems like a real delinquent. It left me with only one choice.

"Karai, run!"

I left Karai without hestitating.

"What!?"

"So... you are his friend!!!" *craaack*

Even it's already 20 meters far from the real deal delinquent, I still heard the delinquent cracks her fingers.

"Oi! Wait for me, Shiro-kun!!!"

I must run and take a detour in total of 2 km. Karai also followed me although he hasn't involved in that incident, the delinquent seemed to be slower than us. We panted really harsh when we arrived in front of the dorm.

"Oy! Thanks to you, I have less energy for the duel!"
"We're on the same place... so don't protest to me, Karai! Somehow, mu lucks has been worse when you're around!"
"But... if I saw it from here, it sure is a gloomy dorm..."
"I agreed with you, since there were dusts when I opened the door for the first time..."
"You makes me afraid to enter it now... is there really an internet connection here?!"
"Don't worry, it seems someone has cleaned and set it."
"Then, it's okay..."
"Will you runaway? If you want this is your last chance... if you did any mistake, there'll be a calamity raids you..."
"Stop it! You make me harder to enter it!"
"Then... are you ready?"
"Bring it on!"

It seems that he's worse than me when I first entered this dorm, but I admit that you still got braves to enter this place after knowing the consequences, Karai!

"...I...ju-st...nee-d...to...ac-t...no-rmal...right...?"
"You're shaking you know."



© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 7, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing