Afterschool

Afterschool

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Monday, 21st April 2020. 12:30.

Because it's the first day, there're no lessons today. The clubs are promoting their activities in many ways. I wonder what's Madoka-senpai doing for promotion. If I think about it, Yuri's on the same board as me, and Meira... is she already joined a club?

"Meira!"
"..."

She still ignores me.

"What did I do wrong? I thought you already forgive me this morning! What club are you in?"
"I never joined a club... but maybe if it's the same with you... maybe it'll be fun!" smiled at me.
"Then... wanna go checking the clubs?"
"Yup!

This is bad! That makes me very happy... Ah! I should ask Yuri too.

"Yuri! Wanna come too?"
"-! Ah! Um... yeah..." Yuri blushed.

Why is she blushing?

"Hey, Meira..."

She averted eyes contact with me again! It hurts more than being kicked by the Karakuri family... love impact are really terrifying.

"Is there any recommendation, Meira?"
"Do as you wish!" flat tone.

As I expected... it really hurts.

"Then... what about dou-"
"Do as you wish." flat tone.

Please don't do it again... maybe my heart will break from the impact!

"How about you, Yuri?"
"Maybe you should pick up your puppy first and start from first floor to the top."
"Thanks... for not being cold to me... ouch!"

Meira pinched my arm. Why? Jealous? I think that's impossible, but it will be great if it's like that. But if I think... it just heard like I was mocking her, so the answer's impossible.

Before I could ask, she already crossed her hands and sleeps on her desk, even she faced at the same direction as me. Why's she in so bad mood?

"I'll pick up 'Gin' first and I'll be back here."
"Gin? Is that the name for the puppy? Silver for white?"
"Meira gave it. The puppy looked so happy too, so well it decided..."
"..."

Even Yuri ignores me? What's wrong with girls mind?

"It's because you're an idiot!"

It's that yankee looked student.

"Who...?"
"Hakata Rei~"
"Don't lie to me!"

What? Did he already learn things about Yuri?

"Oh... he is Kobushi Karai, this school top gamer."

Meira turned her face to us.

"Why are you suddenly changing your mind to face us?"
"I can't sleep... you're too noisy... Kou-kun..."
"Only me!?"

"Well... well... just accept your fate!"

Karai make an evil smirk on me.

"You're the one who make me shouted!"
"Kou-kun... please be quiet..."

Karai even make bigger evil smirk than before, I really want to punch him.

"You are an idiot for delaying your duty."

I remembered that I still haven't picked up Gin. He's smart, I wonder what's his numbers in the last test.

"He got the 48th place of 96."

Kazuki-sensei showed up again. She even read my mind again.

"As I expected, you really are an esper!"
"Ah, I forgot!"
"What it is now?"

She suddenly posed like a half flipped knife.

"Ore... San~jou!"

"I told you to not use it!"
"The way you commented about little things make you an idiot." said Karai.
"But how can you be this cunning? Your grades are in the middle of all students!"
"In this world... grades aren't justice!"

I think I've read that line somewhere before.

"Aaaaah! Enough! I'll pick up Gin now!"

That's my last words in the class. Take off to the security, 1st floor. Just 10 meter I walked from the class, there are presence of people behind me. My inner eyes said, there are 4 people who followed me.

"Um... why are there so many people who followed me?"
"I'm worried that you will get lost~" said Kazuki-sensei.
"I just followed Kazuki-onee-san." said Yuri.
"It's because I worried about you... Kou-kun..." said Meira.

"Somehow, I think this will be interesting event." said Karai while eating his lunch box.
"Sensei and Karai! Your motivations are weird!"
"Kou-kun~are you hungry?~" said Meira.
"If I remembered it closely... I haven't eats properly this morning... ah... maybe I'll die here..."
"Don't worry!" said Meira.
"What do you mean by-"

Meira put in a cookie directly to my mouth. I don't know I'm happy about my delayed time spawn or being fed by Meira, but I'm really glad to be alive!

"Good thing I already prepared a camera before she fed you."
"Karai... what are you scheming?"
"You are very simple, the reason for you to transfer here is highly because of Meira don't you?" whispered on my ear.
"What the hell are you really?!"
"Human."

It's a lie! His levels are above an esper! He's a mythological beast with great instinct! I never expected such a thing still exist in this world!

He walked closer to me and I asked why to myself.


"500 yen for the data."

 

Karai whispered to me.

"Tomorrow, afterschool, let's trade!"

 

I replied his whisper with a whisper too.


"Deal. So I'll take my leave. Be careful of your surroundings, in my opinion, maybe Yuri fell for you."

 

Karai whispered to me.

"It's a lie..."
"You want to believe or not, it's your own problem."

After saying that thing, he left the place. Looks like he already done with his problem.

I hope it's a lie. I hope it's fake. I thought it's impossible... for real. Just said it's not true, don't just leave me here in confusion. You sure say something spicy like your name. Better it's not true, but his instinct can catch quickly how I feel makes me worried. And Yuri's expression is a kind of like a jealous one... it makes me more worried.

Ah... I'll think about it later, for now... I'll prioritize Gin. That damn, Karai!



© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 7, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing