Hero Sanjou

Hero Sanjou

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Monday, 21st April, 2020. 12:57.

After Karai left me in agony, I decided to forget about it and headed to the security office. When I arrived at the security, I saw a face I think I already met... it's Madoka-senpai... talking to Gin.

"Um... senpai?"

She turned her head to me.

"Oh! It's Shirokko!"
"I'm Igashiro Kouta, an earthling, not a jupiterian!"
"What are you talking about?"

It's antagonist from Gundam Zeta, so I already expected that she didn't understand. It's already a manga from showa era, and I just find it from game.

"I never said that you're Paptimus Scirocco."
"You really understand?!"
"As the doujinshi club leader, I must have knowledge about mangas, novels, animes and games or I can't call myself as the club leader."
"I see... I already have many nicknames, but you're the first one who gave me name from another planet."

She handed Gin to me.

"Here~ your little brother!"
"Yes... thanks...? How did you know I was going to pick this puppy?"

At this time... I think I already know the answer.

"Because your faces are similar~ I almost thought you two are siblings~"

How stupid I am for asking!

"You want to join? Please check the club first! Oh! You brought two other and a teacher! It's great!"
"? Doujinshi club hasn't been approved yet? Since when you tried to recruit?"
"Last year."
"Maybe I'm stupid for asking this. But where did you recruiting?"
"In the same convenience store where we met this morning."
"Kou-kun, did you already met her?"

It was Meira who asked, but my brain is a kind of crashed to answer any question immediately after hearing such fact, so please forgive me.

"She got the first rank in the academy last test, I don't know anything about her making a club though."
"..."

The reason I'm not responding is because that fact's more amazing. The senior I thought very stupid is really the academy first rank in the last test. 'Is this cheating?' is the question I repeated many times in my head, and there's no answer to it... so I stopped thinking about it.

"Kouta, where do you wanna check first?"
"...oh, it's you, Yuri...for now... let's check the doujinshi club..."

I give up! I must know the true color of this senior! With that goal, I went to the club with the other followed me. After I think about it... where's the club again? Then Madoka-senpai take the lead, she should do it in the first place before I thought myself as an idiot again!

When we arrived, I'm more shocked than opening Aku Ryo's living room. You know, animes, mangas, novels, even the tools for making them are there. Like computer, ink, G-pen, and many other things. I, called as an alien by Madoka-senpai was shocked. It proved the theory I yesterday that alien will shocked if they see this because it's more amazing than what I saw in the dorm.

"Amazing..." is the only word I can say.

I expected that Meira and Yuri would be shocked, but I didn't expect Kazuki-sensei was shocked too.

"Sensei... are you really a teacher here? Why are you shocked even though you already spent many years in here?!"
" I never entered this room."
"Why?"
"I always used my free time to relax."
"At least try to check the school!"
"Your tension's high. Try to cool down yourself. I already told you that this school has many mysteries."
"Yeah... I know that this school already has mysteries, but not this much! If this is a dream, please wake me up!"

Meira suddenly walked to me.

"What's wro- ouch!"

She pinched me.

"Already awaken?"
"I'm just joking earlier!"
"Sorry..."

I just shouted at her without thinking, it's a reflex, that can't explain the situation. Because of that she seems down.

"-no! It's my fault! I used a serious face, sorry for shouted at you!"

In the first time in my life, I used dogeza pose, for asking an apology. If she won't forgive me, maybe I'll die because of broken heart here!

"...pffft."
"Huh? You're laughing? How did that happened in this flow?"

It happened that all people in the room laughed too. Why? What happened?

"Look at your right!"

I looked at my right side and I saw Gin also used dogeza pose in dog ways.

"You two are really similar!"
"I think it is fine to call him my brother now."

After seeing her laugh... my heart melted... I'm not thinking of anything. What I have in my mind is just her face... just crafted.

"I think I'll help you, Madoka-senpai."
"Really? You're lifesaver!"
"Then, me too~" said Meira.
"I'm too." said Yuri.
"Do you need any common teacher? I think this club's gonna be fun." said Kazuki-sensei.
"Yup! Thanks everyone!"
"It means we only need one more."
"..."
"What's wrong Madoka-senpai?"
"I already circle around the academy for promoting, but no one came except you guys."
"Wait! Let me check the pamphlet again!"

I hurried to check what's wrong, and I didn't found any troubles. The pamphlets are just fine.

"I don't know the reason, but I have a plan."
"Kou-kun? You're acting like a genius, you know. I thought that you're often got zeroes in elementary school!"
"I always forgot to write my name! Don't make me remember those bitter memories! Anyway, I need permissions to ask Karai to join here."
"Are you serious? He already rejected to join any club you know!"

If it's the truth, it's fine. But when I know he's a top gamer, he must have pride, if I challenge him to a duel, there's a chance.

"I will challenge him to a duel!"
"Yosh~ I left the rest to you, Shirokko!"
"At least put a bit concern to it..."

But what kind of game did I want to challenge him? I still have no idea. Poker... it's just luck. Ou-sama game... out of question. Well, I'll think about it later.

"Where and when you'll challenge him, Kou-kun?"
"Tomorrow after school, I already make a promise to him."
"What promise?"
"..."

Damn! Why I blabber it?! I must escape from her somehow! But how…?

After thinking for ten seconds, an idea got through my mind.

"Ah~ it is already late, so let's back to home~ ahaha~"
"Kou-kun...What are you talking about? This is still 01:30 P.M. you know!"

The brilliant idea is an idiot idea, well done my brain!

"Um... the promise was about what boys have, so please don't ask!"

*crack* what's that sound? It's Meira cracking his hands.

"Yuri-san, please help me here!"
"With pleasure."

I saw Yuri pull out a baseball bat from the locker. Why's that bat stored in doujinshi club room?! What for?! Assassination?! To war?!

"Wait... what are you gonna do to me?"
"Blabber it now!"
"Madoka-senpai! Please help me!"

I, who seeks for a savior, betrayed. Madoka-senpai locked the door for my escape.

"Sorry~ it seems 'shuraba' is a good topic."
"You even joined them!?"

Suddenly, Kazuki-sensei opened a window behind me.

"Hurry and jump!"
"Kazuki-sensei…”

This time, I really didn’t expect you would do this, Kazuki-sensei, but please understands... that this is 3rd floor!

“Do you want to kill me!?”
"You said you have confidence in your legs, and there's sand pool below there, so you must chose to jump or interrogated here! This is the only thing I can do for expressing my gratitude..."

The one I thought will torture me actually became my last hope. This is weird... I almost cried.

"How about you, sensei!?"
"I will stop them here if I can."
"Don't say cool things like that! Yuri's strength is almost at your level!"
"If I run away, I'm no more a man!"
"Sensei, you're a woman from the beginning!"

Of course she didn't mind my words. Damn! Acting like a hero... you really a lifesaver! Thanks again! I salute her before I jump.

"Let's go, Gin!"

I braced myself and jumped out of the window while carrying Gin in my arms. I screamed 'aaaahhhh!', reached the ground and paralyzed on the ground for a while. After 1 minute, we went back to the dorm.

After I think about it, there wasn't any points on jumping from the third floor... there were no escape... Yuri might already tell Meira where I live... and my jump was for nothing.


© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 7, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing