Everyone Is Serious

Everyone Is Serious

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Tuesday, 29th April, 2020.

Not even a month I have stayed at that dorm, I was dragged home by Riku. I was selected to become the coach for Karasuma Elementary School's soccer club, and the one that dragged me was Riku.

I woke up at 05:00 because Riku woke me up. It seems like Riku and her team members are serious to win the mini soccer's summer tournament.

I am glad that even Meira followed me, it is soothing, but...

"Why are you here, Ran?"
"If Shitenma-san makes a move, I must make a move too."
"What kind of move is that!? And how about school!?"
"You you also ditched the school."
"Ugh..."

I can't reply back.

By the mean of kidnap, I was treated as a luggage at the train. Even many people saw me but can't help me. If it is mini soccer tournament, they must have at least 5 members, but I only met 4 of them.

Hereby I am standing on the field side while observing on their play.

Still, one girl still hasn't arrived. I decided to see the play of four of them by using Riku as a striker to test them.

Koumine Touko the center back, her legs have so many opening.

Tsutsugami Saomi the keeper, she didn't stretch her hands long enough.

Kanzaki Nao the right back, lack of footplay.

And Riku, I have no comment about her play. She's been under my coaching for 3 years after all.

"I'm sorry!"

It seems like tha last member has come.

"Hidari Yomi the left back, sorry for the late! Even though we finally got a coach, but I don’t know how to face him."

Well, elementary school students usually can’t adapt fast. I understand that. For testing her resolve, I have made some line,

“Do you really want to win the tournament?”
“Yes!”

She answered with glittering eyes but still takes 2 meter from me.

“Then, try blocks me in 3 time chance!”
“Yes…! What?”
“I’ll measure your skill and improve what you lack, of course it’s the same with the other, but I will teach about team play later.”
“Y-yeah…”

I am set on my old jersey and ready to dribble.

I saw her legs are shaking. I heard about the tournament will be a mix of boy and girls.

I start dribbling. Her eyes were avoiding eye contact with mine and focus only at the ball. I used the feint on beginner level and succeed on passing through her three times.

She’s sulking down.

“Cheer up, Yomi! He’s just too strong.”

I think Riku also realized that I used a low level technique.

“Riku, you are next! Try to get pass through her!”
“Is that my training?”
“No, your real training is for later, but do as I ask for now.”
“But Yomi is…”
“It’s okay, Igakuro-san. I will try!”

Yomi said while getting on her position.

Then, Riku nodded her head and follows Yomi.

“Kay then… Here I go!”

She began to dribble the ball, but now, Yomi’s eyes have changed. Her eyes were examining on her opponent.

She succeeded at stopping Riku’s attack by a tackle.

“Well~, you are good as always~!”

Riku complimented her. It is like the atmosphere around her is changed. Riku’s also didn’t hold back. With this, I know Yomi’s weakness.

“You are no good against a man. That’s why you can’t read my technique, right?”

All of the team members were surprised. It is an easy guess since this Karasuma Elementary School is an all-girls school, there must be girls that can’t stand against men.

“It seems I guessed the right thing.”
“Koucchi… amazing!”
“I told you to stop-! Ah, I forgot that I am a coach right now!”

Well, it is not a problem anymore, since I have accumulated the data.

“Here’s my result from observing, and everyone except Riku are lacking something. But don’t worry, because I know the place that can cure what you girls are lacking! And it’s a coincidence that the place that serves all the things needed on this training. The one that gives instruction is me. The training isn’t just ordinary training. The one that wanted to knows what you are lacking and want to counter it, raise your hand!”

Everyone raised her hands, and Riku, you don’t need to raise your hand! You just trained by me until last year!

Meira and Ran were playing trumps since 10 minutes ago.

“I won’t lose!”
“Shitenma-san, doubt!”
“Arrrgh!”

What are those two fussing about? It seems like their aura is very terrifying.

“Oy… you two! We will leave soon!”

I shouted to the two of them.

“Kou-kun! Wait!”
“Kouta-senpai, that’s cruel!”
“You two is at fault for arguing! And what did you two arguing about!?”

I shouted back at them.

“That’s a thing that you don’t need to know!”
“Senpai, it’s not your problem.”

I see… these two…

“Then, hurry up or we will leave!”
“You are the one that is taking too long time.”

Meira answered and Ran is done packing. Meira is done too.

“Senpai, we will leave you if you are taking too long.”
“Like hell you guys know the destination!”

Like I have lost more energy that supposed to teach the team to do tsukkomis. Hah… I think my temper will explode every time I am with the dorm’s residents…

“Hereby I declare! Our destination is… D-Star Company."

We arrived in front of a high building. The tall is one floor less than Skyscraper building.

"Welcome! Is there anything I can help?"

A receptionist greeted and asked to us.

"Asking for admin confirmation. ID, Shirogane."
"Ah, Shirogane-san! Long time no see. And how many times I have to told you to make an appointment before coming here?"
"Sorry~. It is just a sudden need, may I use the system?"
"Haa~. Bocchan also gave you permission to use it whenever you want. So please follow me."
"She said. Let's go, everyone!"

I said to all members. Everyone gave a cold stare to me except Riku.

"Who are you really, Koucchi...?"

Everyone asked simultaneously except Riku.

"Just a genius yet an idiot. You guys can call me-"
"Baka-Tensai, yo!"
"Riku! Don't cut my line!"

We followed the receptionist and the servant of D-Star's CEO's son.

"What kind of thing did make you recognized in this company... Senpai?"
"He developed something in this company called 'Data Land Project'. And now, I am sure we will go to that Data Land~."

Riku stepped on the transfer circle.

"You always blurt all things without holding back. Hurry up and take away that habbit."
"It's my character, so I can't~."

*Beginning transfer.* the system is speaking.

We are transferred to the Data Land.

"Shirogane-san!"

A blond boy has been there before us just like what I expected. I pulled him and introduces him to all of the members.

"Wait, Shirogane-san! Don't pull me!"
"The CEO's son, Follenzcrozo Glen."
"Who are these people?"
"Some of them were people in need, so I brought them here. Since I got your permission to use it as I want."
"Well, it is not a problem though."

He adapted really fast! Then he introduces himself to all of them.

"Just call me Glen, Follenzcrozo is too complicated for Japanese."

Everyone nodded their head although they still can't get clear of the situation.


© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on November 8, 2015
Last Updated on November 8, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing