Extra Story: Shitenma Meira's Problems

Extra Story: Shitenma Meira's Problems

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Kou-kun kept a secret from me, a girl knew besides me. I lock myself in room 004 of Aku Ryo, skipping the school today, and even I got mad at him.

After I met him 5 years ago and he left without saying anything, I feel lonely. That feeling won't disappear no matter what I do. With that, I've confirmed, I thought the reason why I get close with them just because he's a loner. That's wrong! Without realizing it, I fall in love with him. Maybe that's why I always approach him even the class told me to not do it.

Even I knew Kou-kun already keeping his distance from me for 5 years, I kept trying and trying in shadows to cheer him up, but I have no courage to reveal myself in the light.

I went to his house and met his aunt, and asked how's Kou-kun doing, she says to me that Kou-kun doesn't want anything, what he wanted is just time to recover, but, his aunt gave me Kou-kun birthday date, it's on christmas night, just like his family name. *If you want, gave him a birthday present* she said. I'm still pure at the time and respond *yes* automatically, I have no courage to says that I'm the one who gave him present, so I asked his aunt to gave it to him. She asked *why?* and I answered, when the time comes I will tell him myself.

5 years passed. He's now back to me, no, it's selfish for me to say that. He's back to save people who are in trouble, not for me.

I'm stupid for expecting things.

At noon, I got an e-mail from Yuri, the one that have shared secrets with Kou-kun.

"What now? I'm really in a bad mood."

I opened her e-mail and saw a very long explanation about incident or something, and also a miracle, I also have heard about a teacher in our school have lost its niece.

"It's you all along...? I... feel like an idiot..."

The words that extinguished my hatred were this word: *Kouta is in the junction to tell you or not this morning, I volunteered myself to tell you by myself. Kouta said that I must tell you at noon waiting for you to cool down yourself. An old friend who wasn't told about and new friend was told, it will hurt for the old friend. Knowing that, he told me to wait. Please forgive him. I owe him.*

Let's see...

"*Thanks for telling me, I'll forgive him* and send!"

After I sent it, it seems Kouta arrived at the dorm with a friend. I still afraid to apologizes, so I waited till the other person to go home.

About 30 minutes I waited with only one goal, just to apologize to Kou-kun. I feel like an idiot who can't bring up any voice. Suddenly, I heard Kou-kun scream out to the other person.

I'm full of curiosity so I eavesdrop on my own will. I still can't straight up the conversation.

"Don't underestimate my love!" said the person I don't know.

Huh? Love? BL? Kou-kun, are you really into BL? The other person is certainly a guy.

"I must have misheard something!"

Right, my mental is just unstable and that makes me misheard something. There's no way Kou-kun is into BL, there's no way I can accept it!

To ensure the situation, I put my ears more closely to the wall. I really won't accept it.

"I'll confess my feelings to Meira, before we graduated into the third year, before Madoka-senpai graduates from middle school. So, you must do the same thing too, before Yuri left this world." it's Kou-kun's voice.

That's right... sooner or later, spirits and humans are living in different world.

I started to understand what happened and it seems that I really misheard before. I feel a little bit happy. I'm pretty sad when he said Yuri will leave sooner or later.

After hearing that words, I cried a lot. Not even any word can enter my ear. I really become a crybaby at the time.

I don't know it's a happy tear because I know how Kou-kun thinks about me, or sad about Yuri will leave, or about Kou-kun is not into BL.

I really don't know exactly why I cried.



© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 7, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing