Clubroom Crisis

Clubroom Crisis

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Monday, 28 April 2015. 13:29.

Today is the first time Doujinshi club does its activities.

I, Karai, Meira, Yuri, Madoka-senpai already arrived at the club, and Kazuki-sensei sleep at the corner.

"Well. I haven't heard anything about what's this club's goals."

Karai is the one to start the topic.

"Don't tell me. Still undecided?"
"Well... it's like that so..."

I answered his question with an anxious face. Of course his face turned like a depressed guy who got rejected, well, it's not like that, though.

"The club leader is Madoka-san, right, Shiro-kun?"
"Yeah..."
"Is she really the smartest second year student of last year?"
"I want to ask that too."
"Sorry, everyone. Making club without any plans of goals..."

Madoka-senpai cried and apologizing for some reason.

Though I am trying to apologize, Meira and Yuri stand up from their chair walk closer to Madoka-senpai, and they scolded me for some reasons.

"Kouta, I don't know you could do such a thing as making a girl cry!"
"Know your place, Kou-kun!"
"Why me?"

At that time, Karai already back to virtual world with his smart phone. It seems he plays a galge on there.

“Escape with a smart way by using a smart phone. Live smart!”

He stands his right thumb to the direction where there’s no one there.

"Don't runaway!"
"Yosh~ course clear~!"
"What are you talking? We are about to being scolded this time!"
"What are you talking about? According to this story, it’s only you who always get the bad lucks."
"Don't say such a thing!"

Now, he's completely running away from these girls. Even the common teacher didn't care a bit and slept at the corner.

This club leader is a mess from the beginning, I must do something or I will end up having rough club life in my middle school.

“Sorry, Madoka-senpai. I think we must do a voting to decide the club leader fair and well.”
“Yup, I think so too~!”

She suddenly stopped crying with a revived face and didn’t leave any trace that she cried.

“Where did your cry went? Well it is fine though.”
“How cruel to abandon a girl, Kou-kun!”
“Let me tell you, I’m only said that I will not mind her cry before, Meira!”
“That’s still cruel!”
“Then, do what do you want!”

Why am I being scolded alone… life sure is hard…

“Then, let’s skip to the voting.”

Madoka-san giving a permission to skip the argument and flew into the voting.

“Look, the real person even didn’t care a bit!”
“Still... I just want to tease you~”
“That… is an answer?”
“Who knows~?”
“You know!”
“No, I don’t!”
“Kuh… let’s skip this and follow the leader’s order.”

Somehow, she followed my words.

“Shiro-kun, who will you pick as the leader?”
“Who knows~?”

Maybe Yuri, she is the only one who still have clear mind, she will be the only one other than me who will give a normal suggestion.

“Oh, yeah, Karai, why don’t you talk to Yuri know? Discussing about suggestion maybe?”

*smash* a big smart phone hit my smart brain and the both side has been crashed.

I will write this in my memories: *never mock anyone’s love life*.

“I said don’t mind me! Focus on your target! Even you did nothing in particular…!”
“No! I treat her Sukiyaki last Saturday.”
“You… have grown up aren’t you?”

He’s making a dramatic scene like in the movies by putting his hand at my shoulder.

“Stop it, you are creeping me out!”
“I am just jealous, how you can be that bold~?”
“No! It’s just she wanted to.”
“That’s what they call a date you know?”
“No, certainly not. At that night, she got drunk after smelling a little cup of sake.”
“Where are you taking a pure girl to?!”
“Wait, let me explain!”

Saturday, 26th April, 2020.

Meira demands what I promised. Is that time she’s really asleep? Thinking like that is futile. When we got to a normal restaurant, everything was going just fine.

We ate the sukiyaki just like normal people. Even maybe someone will misunderstand us as a couple. But, a mysterious bottle of sake flew above us and spilled on the table.

Meira always weak with sake, even she got drunk just by drinking amasake in that New Year night and sprained her ankle while running without destination or will.

She got drunk by just smelling it and I must take her back to the dorm without knowing who the culprit is. When I entered the taxi, the driver said

“Where’s your hotel, boy?”
“No, I am not a lecher.”
“Is that so~?”
“Just drive to the Seigo academy please.”
“Right-o!’

I carried her with piggyback carry till the dorm.

Back to the present, I’m done explaining things to Karai.”

“You sure have a tough time.”
“Thanks for your condolences.”

He can’t say anything other than condolences after hearing my explanation.

“Isn’t it time for you to tell your past?”
“No, I will wait until the time I confessed.”
“What are you two talking about all along, Kouta? Karai-kun?”

Yuri confronted our conversation.

Karai freezes and can’t say anything.

“Fu~fu~?”

*smack*

My head crashed down because of the punch.

“Good grief, don’t play with me!”
“Just make a move!”
“I can’t. If I can, I will not disturb you!”
“The, I will help you!”
“Really, what are you two talking about?”

She shouted at us, walked to us, slipped by a mysterious appearing banana, fell on top of Karai, and spring has come for her. She accidentally kissed lip to lip with Karai.

They got off each other and awkwardness everywhere also affects everyone in the room.

“This... how should I react?”
“Celebrate isn’t it?”

It seems Kazuki-sensei already.

“Were you just asleep a minute ago?”
“My scandal sensor caught something.”
“Where do you get such a skill?”
“By learning from my master and father, Karakuri Rokuma!”
“Who the hell again is that!? By the way, did you know about that mysterious appearing banana?”
“A minute ago, my stomach growled. I found a mysterious banana on a computer chair that has 3 wheels. When I was eating the banana and over with it, the chair slide, I fell, and the peel appeared to be flying and end up in front of Yuri. That is the chronology of the mysterious appearing banana peel.”

She explains with a very cool and calm attitude without guilt at all.

“So, that was your fault! Why am I must going through such a torture!”
“Who knows~?”
“Why are you keeps calm about this?

Karai and Yuri didn’t hear Kazuki-sensei’s explanation at all and blushed on each other then avert eye contacts,

My head is hurts, for now…

“Let’s discuss about the club leader election! They’ll die because of they are too embarrassed!”

The two of them unexpectedly agreed.

First thing, how we gonna fix this mood is the most important job now.

"Well you two, it's just a kiss."

Madoka-senpai make the first step and explode instantly make the fwo more awkward than before.

"Madoka-senpai... kiss is important for Japanese people! And they just only have their first kiss accidentally! They sure have minded it!"

*blast* double fist attacked me.

"Me? Still alive? It's weird. Ahaha…"

It seems my head really has broken.

"U, um, I don’t know for sure but… That was a Fusion type attack: love impact, right?"

Madoka-senpai...

“NO!!!!”

*bugh* Yuri's fist and Karai's fist landed on me again.

I... am really still alive?

"Kou-kun! Are you okay?"
"Don't worry, but my genius part may have gone forever. Ahaha…"

Really, my head has broken for sure, my genius part will gone for a while. Why am I being punched when Madoka-senpai was the one who said that thing? It is not my fault at all!

"I am amazed I still can think straightly."

Madoka-senpai hasn't recovered from panic. She says that attack while still in panic condition.

This awkwardness can't be solved.

That's when a miracle happened.

*slide* Someone opened the door.

All the eyes focus on tge door and forhet everything in a second.

"Is... Kouta-senpai here...?"

The one who came is a miracle itself.


© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on November 8, 2015
Last Updated on November 8, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing