Chapter 1 - Demon

Chapter 1 - Demon

A Chapter by AngelBeat
"

Written by me.

"

    In the depths of the Underworld lives a lonely Demon girl, her name is Lilith Ravana, she has layered straight-black hair; her hair reaches just beneath her shoulders. Her eyes are the shade of mauve. She has a birthmark which looks like a pair of devil/bat looking wings on her back.

Her parents died when she was 10 years old in a mission against the Angels to keep the Underworld safe, since then she has been living by herself and  training herself so she can become like the Demons her parents were, before they died.

 

    One day a messenger from the Devil comes to where she lives and gives her a letter with something written on it:

    “It seems a mortal boy may be gaining Angel powers, I do not know if this is true or not, so I am sending you to watch over him. But in order to do that, you must attend the same school as him. I have prepared a place for you to stay, it will be with one of my acquaintances, Sophia. Sophia has everything you will need to watch over him. One of my messengers will come pick you up tomorrow, so you have tonight to pack your stuff. Do not fail this mission." Then the messenger left. Lilith then started to pack

 

    The next day the messenger that the Devil said he would send, arrived at the door. The messenger took Lilith's suitcase and said “stand by me, we’re going to warp to Sophia’s house” Lilith done as she was told and before she knew it, she was standing in front of a fancy looking house with a lady standing right in front of them, with what looked like witch clothing: a dress that looked like a spider web that was dyed  black went down to her knee’s, black knee-high boots with a heel that looked as if could pierce right through someone’s hand, and surprisingly she didn’t have a pointy hat, instead she had a headband with a spider web design on it. The messenger put down the suitcase and disappeared.

    “Welcome Lilith, this will be your new home for the next few months,” Sophia said, in this very welcoming voice.

    “Do I stay here for the next few months?” Lilith asked.

    “Well of course, didn’t Lucifer tell you?” Sophia replied with a confused look on her face.

    “No, no he didn’t. At least I won’t be by myself for the next few months,” Lilith replied with a joyful expression.

    “Follow me to your room Lilith,” Sophia said.

    Lilith picked up her suitcase and followed Sophia into the house past a whole lot of doors. Finally Sophia stopped and Lilith bumped into her, “oh sorry, I was wondering  what could be behind all these doors and why there are so many, I guess my mind wasn’t really paying attention to what was happening.” Feeling ashamed, Lilith just looked at the door in-front of them and asked “is that my room?”

    Sophia just nodded her head and then opening the door, she said “this will be your room from now on."

    All Lilith could do was stare at the double bed in the middle of the room with silk blankets and pillows, the curtains of the window which looked like they were also made from silk, the carpet looked very exquisite as if it were from a different country, and all the other things that looked as though they were all from another country.

    It finally came to her interest to know where she was, “Sophia?”

    “Yes Lilith?”

    “Where am I?”

    “You’re in Te Kuiti.”

    "Where’s that?”

    “in New Zealand."

    Okay, at least I know where I am, that’s a start…

    “School starts tomorrow, I have your books and uniform ready, if there's something you need just tell me, okay?” Sophia said.

    “Okay, can I ask you another thing?” Lilith asked.

    “Sure” replied Sophia,

    “Who's the boy I'm supposed to watch? No-one’s told me, and I need, well more like want, to know,” 

    “Well his name is Devin Mayer and you’ll be in the same class as him,”

    “How do you know he’s in the same class as me?”

    "Well… It’s because I’m your Teacher” Sophia replied,

    “Oh okay” replied Lilith,

    “well, I’ll be off now, you can do whatever you want to do for today,” and with that Sophia was gone.

    Lilith walked into her room and unpacked her clothes into the wardrobe that was empty, and then lay down on the soft bed.

For most of the day she spent her time drawing in the notebook she brought with her- the notebook had a pair of Demon wings on the front  and was a present from her parents- and thinking what the mortal boy was like, whether he was tall, short, cute, handsome, kind, ignorant etc.



© 2012 AngelBeat


Author's Note

AngelBeat
This doesn't sound interesting because 6 months ago...I didn't write all descriptive and stuff.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha..i miss this story :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Loved it! On for more!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2012
Last Updated on January 31, 2012


Author

AngelBeat
AngelBeat

New Zealand



About
(Lets change this again~ -_-) I don't come on here as much, rarely ever do now. I am more on dA. I like to do art stuff. Thats it ._. *** I'm sorry if you don't like my stuff :) I don't like it eith.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Story by AngelBeat


The Beach The Beach

A Story by AngelBeat


TM - Ch1 TM - Ch1

A Chapter by AngelBeat