April 2000

April 2000

A Chapter by Reya

Apr 6

 

First day of school and a new class. I did not like it. I only have Risa in class out of friends. After the classes I went over to Yuki's house. We had a lot of fun. We chatted online for some time and then played dress-ups and did each other's hair. I looked so pretty! We turned the music on and jumped around.

 

Apr 8

 

It was the presentation day at my English school. We went early to decorate the walls. Nadia was also there along with her parents. She got them and some other people to blow the balloons up and just hang them up herself. That's not very fair! She sang at a ceremony. I refused to participate. Her voice was very average but she really showed off. Later a couple of little girls came up to play with our balloons and they were very happy when we let them. One of them, a very cute one, got attached to me and kept making me sit next to her afterwards.

 

Apr 12

 

At the English class today we wrote funny letters with the themes of "thank you", "sorry" and "I love you" without address or signature. We wrote a bunch and stuck them in random books on the bookshelves around the house. This was a private English school in a regular house that I went to, for couple of hours, twice a week after school since I was 10.

 

In the evening I came across a show on TV about some innovative technology, where there is like a little plane that rises up into the air powered by light. I noticed that the shape is very similar to a UFO! I always thought they existed but after this watching this I concluded that the aliens must be just very advanced species from some other planet and humans from our planet should learn how to fly at some point in the future too!

 

Apr 13

 

After a boring but short day at school me and Yuki went shopping. On the way she noticed some boys and hid away from them! I did not know she gets this shy. Later I went to her place to do some chatting. It was fun. We exchanged photos with some guys. They were so ugly! We told them we were twins and sent photos of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Obviously they all said we were pretty and seemed to believe us.


Apr 16

 

Parents and Pete went away for the weekend and I was allowed to stay home, although mum tried hard to get me to come with them. I did some chores in the morning and watched videos and went shopping with Yuki in the afternoon. Of course the plan was to have a sleepover! We cycled around the city centre and I was happy with the shopping I did. Once home we cooked dinner and sat down to have it at 9. It was nice but we had made too much. Yuki was quite sleepy but we did listen to music and it was fun. At some point I turned the TV on to see if there is anything interesting on and we came across a show where women danced while undressing (for money). That was disgusting!  It is funny now this event was described with just one and a half sentences in my diary and yet I remember it clearly and it has definitely affected my sexuality in the future. It is amazing and a little scary how impressionable children are...   After that I dreamed of naked people and Yuki said she dreamed about our English teacher driving a car while kissing with his wife and not looking at the road. 



© 2018 Reya


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on February 16, 2018
Last Updated on February 16, 2018
Tags: school, friends, teen, class, sleepover, girls, shopping, chatting, strip show


Author

Reya
Reya

Russia



About
I always wanted to write memoirs (well ever since I was 11 and fell in love with memoir books) and I have kept diaries since I was 12. I planned to start publishing them when I turned 30, which felt .. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Reya


December 99 December 99

A Chapter by Reya


December 99 -2 December 99 -2

A Chapter by Reya