Climatic Pleasure

Climatic Pleasure

A Chapter by Pax
"

~ for my dear friend Corset...

"

Exhaustion forms hallucination

Hunger intensify fantasy

Longing defines my daydreaming

Creating my reality in vague illusions

 

 

Lessie: “I think I’m day dreaming at night time… Seeing Bone in my hall way is quite a fantasy. This is not right. Maybe I need to eat something to gain more sense on reality and fantasy.”

Bone: “Lessie”

Lessie: “oh god, it spoke!”

Bone: “Of course I’m real and you’re not daydreaming.”

Lessie: “Really? Then kiss me..”

~ I come closer as I gently touch his face. In feathery touch I place my hand on his face trailing the shape of his jaw heading towards the lips… then he grab me close kissing me breathlessly. Then I quickly realized it was indeed real not just a mere fantasy… I open my eyes in wide shock but still he hold me so closed that I can’t even get away or tear the kiss apart… I’m losing my will to fight this man. I gathered all that’s left of my reserved strength to push him away at last…

Bone: “Oh, god Less. Do you know how much I yearn for that kiss? It was amazing.”

~ all it took is a kiss to make my world go crazy on this lady. I feel like going to explode and claim every part of her. This is not good I must restrain myself. What happen to her she seems so stress and light as if she lost a tone of weight since I last held her.

Lessie: “What are you doing here Bone? Sorry on how I acted, I thought I was just daydreaming.”

Bone: “No need apologies. I like it actually. No, I love it. Is it a welcome kiss? Do I hear it clearly that I’m in your every fantasy.”

Lessie: “Don’t be such a full of yourself Bone. How dare you I’m married remember!”

Bone: “Yeah but you’ve kissed me like you’re not married.”

Lessie: “You must be joking. What are you doing here anyways? And your back without dropping a call or any warning that you’re coming. It’s not good coming to a home of a married woman.”

Bone: “Why, are you preparing a feast for me? For a married woman like you, your statement and action seems not very convincing.”

Lessie: “Well Bone I don’t have time and energy in your nonsense jokes. So please go.”

~ please leave now…

Bone: “That kissed earlier proves that you belong to me as I belong to you.”

~ I grab her to kiss that lasting taste. My kiss hurried with hunger and longing as we satisfy each other lips. Then she broke free in breathless anger…

Lessie: “You don’t own me!”

Bone broke their distance with a soul shattering kiss. They melt in each other’s arm as if the world stops revolving, as if nothing matters around them… and as if everything comes into place in the right time and in the right moment. The kiss made them breathless afterwards..

Bone:“Now speak…”

Lessie: “Damn you!”

~ How can such kiss, broke every barriers I had build, I had created and protected just to be lost in his world again… just to be in his wishes again.. just to be a puppet without a heart of her own… I don’t want that road, I’m tired of thinking that way… tired of being incomplete. Tired of being with him without assurance I’ll be complete… It’s always been temporary… a temporary momentary of happiness…

 

Bone: * look at her with intent…

~ Tears streaming in her eyes… did I hurt her… her words stings but felt good that I am right… all these years I am looking in the wrong direction… looking for women that can’t gain my heart’s desire… I desire her so much that my world is engulfing with vast oceanic waves drowning me into her world. Why didn’t’ I see this last time… when did I become so blind with my desire for her… maybe I always treated her as a sister not a lover that I didn’t see her the way just now, after I lost her last time… now I’m here with her even though I know she’s married I still try to win her back… I own her heart but in reality we are far apart…

I trace the tears that flows so fluidly in her eyes… and said…

 

Bone:  “Come with me…”

           “Run away with me…”

           “Be with me…”

 

Lessie:“What do you want me to say? That every part of my being is longing for you. That every distance I take you’ll come closer and shake every part of my defenses. Will you stop controlling me? I am your friend not your lover. I can’t come with you I’m already Married.”

 

Bone:  “I don’t care! And you’re the one who’s controlling me! Since you’ve left the apartment you have been in my thoughts. Marking its territory in my soul. Holding the every choice I make and there will always be the thought of you in it. I longed for you; I want you so bad that its making me ache inside out.”

 

Lessie:“Why just now Bone? Do you love me because you want me in your bed or do you love me because you want me in your life? Lust and love there is a big difference on that.”

~  He still think I’m married… this is my chance to run away… to stop this madness I am thinking right now… to untangle the hold in his heart… to be away for a while where he will not find me… I must call the office I needed a vacation as soon as tomorrow… for sooner or later he will find out that the marriage did not went through…

Lessie:“Please go now, my husband will be here in an hour.”

Bone:*remaining furiously silent…

Oh god, I felt like my world just falls apart… The emotional distress is clouding my good judgment… to hell with her husband….

 

***************************

The room started to heat up with passion as Bone grab Lessie and seduce her whole being to succumb into his will…kissed her with hunger… in every hesitation in Lessie’s part intensifies Bone’s desire to make her lost into his world… everything falls into place until  both went blank and flank with desire to pleasure each other…

 

I tore every dress that blocks my access… I ripped my polo as buttons come flying on the floor. I lift her hip to gain control of her desire. Every shivers and moans I indulge to the beauty of love-making. Oh, how my body heat matched her own… I unbutton what’s need to be open, I take away the last defenses that separate our heats apart… Until I plunge deep in the ocean of desire. The pounding tune of our hearts dances into climatic pleasure.


 



© 2013 Pax


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Holy shyt! lol, Paxie, this was amazing! You are definitely a soap opera writer! I am convinced, you have to start your own little love magazine circular to sell on the grocers with the candy bars and the chewing gum for the poor housewivesand single girls who do not get the love and romance in their lives that they need! Think of the service to humanity you would be providing! lol :):):):) I love it , you can not stop now! encore!!!! encore!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

you have lighten my heart into thousand smiles my friend... I'm so glad that you've enjoyed this... .. read more
Corset

11 Years Ago

lol, I try to tell it like it is ;) I loved it, Thank you so much for doing this for me, I am enjoyi.. read more



Reviews

You are such a romantic. Which is another thing i like about you. It seems once again i have run out of chapters. I hate when that happens.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

yes... its been long that its pending... again... i haven't been writing again... how do you keep up.. read more
Shep

11 Years Ago

My muse gets impatient with me most of the time. In fact it drives me crazy. Leaves me very little t.. read more
Holy shyt! lol, Paxie, this was amazing! You are definitely a soap opera writer! I am convinced, you have to start your own little love magazine circular to sell on the grocers with the candy bars and the chewing gum for the poor housewivesand single girls who do not get the love and romance in their lives that they need! Think of the service to humanity you would be providing! lol :):):):) I love it , you can not stop now! encore!!!! encore!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

you have lighten my heart into thousand smiles my friend... I'm so glad that you've enjoyed this... .. read more
Corset

11 Years Ago

lol, I try to tell it like it is ;) I loved it, Thank you so much for doing this for me, I am enjoyi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013


Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax