Water’s Embrace

Water’s Embrace

A Chapter by Pax
"

~

"

Cassandra: “Before we have dinner. Can we go to the beach first. I just want to wash away some depressing moment.”

Spine: “Why do you want to go the beach? It’s almost 6pm. The sun will be retiring soon. And you’re sick.”

Cassandra: “I don’t care. I want to feel the ocean at my feet. I may not have much time anymore. Next week I’m going back to the city and finished my studies then go back to my part time job. So please, don’t be such a worry rat. I am fine. I just had a little fever and over fatigue body. Now I’m well rested.”

Spine: “Okay, if you say so.”

 

 

 

 

a splash of the oceans hand

drench of the water’s embrace

she welcome the cold

 

 

Cassandra: “This is not good. The Tide is high. The cold splash is somehow dangerous but I don’t care at all.”

Spine: “Are you out of your mind Cass. The current is strong, the wind is in flull blown, it’s unsafe here.”

Cassandra: “I don’t mind at all mr. Spine. It’s just wind and water current. As long as I held on to something I will not fall, if I ever fall, not to worry because I can swim well.”

Spine: ~ I grab her hand and said: “Your scaring me Cassandra. Your fully drench, you’ll catch a cold - few hours ago you just had a fever and your still not well enough. So let’s go.”

Cassandra: “Let me be! Why can’t you just stay away. Why are you here by my side and in my thoughts. You make me crazy with many emotions I am unknown about. Why do you always enter my thoughts, your stare makes me want to see the soul beneath it.  I have been alone for almost 5 years now, since my mom & brother left me as they went to heaven. My father doesn’t even know I still exist, he’s been out of our life since I was twelve. Then you came along, captured my attention, filling my thoughts of you and now you can’t even leave me be.”

 

‘How can I ever forget you when you’re so near, so close that I am lost in needing your company.’

 

Spine: ~ Cassandra broke down into an emotional burst and her tears flow so fluidly then I embrace her whole heartedly. “Do you know your words makes my heart flutters in so many direction that I feel like I am in heaven. Do you know how much you make me happy right now. Do you know how many times you filled my thoughts with you in it. Do you know I long to be in your company, just being with you. Do you know I am falling into your world every day, that I don’t want to go back without you. Do you know I am also going crazy in just thinking of you without me. Do you think it’s destiny we have meet, perhaps it is, but I do believed we have meet in perfect timing of our lives and I strongly believed you are meant for me. Do you know it will be painful and hard to get over you. As if you have filled the emptiness I always feel. I finally found what I’m looking for. Now that I know your feelings, will you love me as me and without my prestige, the me that loves you so much, I am not perfect but I’ll try my best to make you happy as the way you make me feel right now, right this very moment.”

 

“Come with me, know me better or better yet marry me, I’ll take care of everything, as long as you are with me you have nothing to worry about. Live with me, cause I can’t stand to be away from you - I love you as much as I need you”

 

Cassandra: “Does marriage solves every problems I have, perhaps yes but I am not ready for that. And your too, my very fast Spiny " my Spiny " Like thorns you make my heart bleed, torn between my principles and my wavering heart. You’re the easy answers to my money problems, but I don’t want that, I want to achieved my dreams in my own ways. My heart longs to be with you, but my will to strive hard in this life with my own hands is strong that I am willing to forget everything about you… but then again like what you’ve said - it will be hard to forget you”  

 

Spine: ~ I embrace her like this is the last day and I say: “Then let me support you not in terms of money but as an admirer, a secret lover and most important of all a friend of all times whenever you needed one.”

 

Cassandra:~ smiling sweetly “Guess I should stick to a friend of all times. I’ll be glad to be your friend except for being an admirer or even a lover.”

 

Spine: “ Ahh, I think I have run-out of luck. Then being a friend is always a start. So have dinner with me.”

 

Cassandra: “oh, you’re a persistent one. Well then let’s go I am cold now.”

 

Spine: ~have blurred out loud saying  “Yes! A start of a relationship.”

 

Cassandra: “hahaha, you’re a funny one. Don’t be too assuming my friend. Yes it’s a start of a relationship - on which it means friendship.”

 

Spine ~ grinning: “Well then I’ll be working hard to win you over. Starting tonight.”

 

Cassandra: “Don’t get your hopes up just yet. I always say this:”

 

- When you expect much, you’ll fall hard & much to loss. When you expect less, you’ll fall much easier & perhaps receive the unexpected.-

 

“Expectations drives us crazy but it also drives our will to keep on track in life. We just have to remember how to used it in a well balance ways. Good or bad situations comes with great wisdom to learning.”

 

Spine: “You an inspiring person. Don’t you know that. I admire you more and more with your ways in life.”

 

Cassandra: ~blushing “Stop flattering me with your nice words and please stop looking at me. It feels different " awkward if I may say "“

Spine: ~ smiling “Let’s go. It’s getting late.”

 

To be continued…

 

 



© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
I have underline the phrase i like... can't help it..hehe...
but what i like most is this inight i just added:

- When you expect much, you’ll fall hard & much to loss. When you expect less, you’ll fall much easier & perhaps receive the unexpected.-

“Expectations drives us crazy but it also drives our will to keep on track in life. We just have to remember how to used it in a well balance ways. Good or bad situations comes with great wisdom to learning.”

some parts of this is still raw...

ahh... I am getting hopelessly romantic in this novel... not sure if its good or bad...
enjoye!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

wonderful! She is headstrong and independant, but also recognizes her need for true friendship before she goes deeper and gets into trouble, I loved the poetry insert and I can't believe he is already proposing marriage, for pity sake she doesn't seem to have a lot of sense going out on the rocks when she is sick ,lol...just kidding, you always hold my attention with your romance novel chapters, I am delighted that she has agreed to at least eat something hahahaa, silly girl. Spine is the perfect gentleman even though his better judgement knows not to try to tell her what she should do, she seems stubborn and silly like me hahaa.

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

OH, you can relate to the character very well... Cassandra has a good nature, but very head strong.... read more
Corset

10 Years Ago

bugs back to you! It ook me forever to find the new installement and then whala! There it was! so if.. read more
Pax

10 Years Ago

that even makes me smile more.... and more...



Reviews

You threw me for a loop this time. because wow man i haven't read a screen play in the making for awhile. The characters you are creating for the first time. need a little more substance.. I want to know what Cassandra: or Spine: look like, our their character corkyness or human flaws. But the story is sound and i liked that about you most of all. It draws me in and makes we want to read. I read it twice to because to me it was that good. The emotion is crazy good,

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

the human flaws are coming up.... i am still cooking it... i forgot to put the pictures... in the pi.. read more
wonderful! She is headstrong and independant, but also recognizes her need for true friendship before she goes deeper and gets into trouble, I loved the poetry insert and I can't believe he is already proposing marriage, for pity sake she doesn't seem to have a lot of sense going out on the rocks when she is sick ,lol...just kidding, you always hold my attention with your romance novel chapters, I am delighted that she has agreed to at least eat something hahahaa, silly girl. Spine is the perfect gentleman even though his better judgement knows not to try to tell her what she should do, she seems stubborn and silly like me hahaa.

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

OH, you can relate to the character very well... Cassandra has a good nature, but very head strong.... read more
Corset

10 Years Ago

bugs back to you! It ook me forever to find the new installement and then whala! There it was! so if.. read more
Pax

10 Years Ago

that even makes me smile more.... and more...
"some parts of this is still raw..."

Some parts should be left raw. This story seems to call for it, even demand it at times...soften it on the rewrites if you must...be I'll be back for the raw.

Thanks for sharing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 13, 2013
Last Updated on August 13, 2013


Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax