Jessica and Chloe

Jessica and Chloe

A Chapter by lawrence bear
"

Chapter Six

"

6

 

            “Daddy,” I hear in my drunken state.

            “Yeah, baby, what is it?”

            “Can I have pancakes?”

            “Anything sweetheart,” I jump up. “Anything you want, you want chocolate chips with it to sweetie?”

            “That’s my favorite.” She’s delighted, that smile of hers can light up a house.

 

            I dig into the fridge for the eggs, and grab the milk carton. I’m lit with joy from her bright smile as she watches me. I do anything for my daughter, her blue eyes remind me of my father, her facial structure so cute, her little pug nose, her hair, a soft touch of blonde and long half way down her back. She is growing so fast before my eyes. So sweet, so innocent, her ten year old structure, a slender child, she looks a lot like her mother.

Jessica is her name, how my heart fills such love, I can’t help but smile. I just want to scoop her up my arms and hug and kiss her, the light she gives me, the happiness I feel towards her, my little angel.

I mix her pancakes and start singing the song I use to sing when I tucked her into bed, “You are my sunshine…” I pour the batter into the frying pan, and turn to ask her, what else she may want.

But she is not there.

The light that once shown so brightly, now seemed dull and grey.

My drunkenness is no longer there,

My state I feel…

My smile drops, and tears stream down my face.

 

My dreams are becoming of me, am about to lose myself? No, it’s only memories. A life I once had, memories of… happier times.

What have I become? I hate myself for letting them go. I thought I could live without them; money was taking control of me.

Now, now it’s the booze that has a hold of me. Booze and money don’t mix, the pain and suffering it causes. How it made me feel at first was such a high… now look at me, I’m at bottom of the barrel scraping what’s left. I hit rock bottom as some might say. But really, what is rock bottom? What I am going through is something different from others. No one goes through the same feelings, the same situation.

We all have our own hell.

We all suffer differently, what makes me different is,

I’m a drunk with a lot of money. It keeps coming, royalties that is. Money doesn’t mean piss all now,

I need another drink…

When I think of her, what Chloe has done… was it my fault? Did I drive her away with my stupidity? The partying, the women… I never knew how much I loved her, until she left. Thinking of her now, my heart still aches, it still burns my stomach. What is it I feel? Is it heartache for her? Or is it just remorse? The love… love, what do I know about love? Nothing… I don’t think.

I remember when I first met her.

It was at Fisher Branch, we came back for a couple of days, only to go get us some beers. It was that night, she was at the bar, and I still recall what she wore. She had worn tight black jeans that ran all the way up those long legs, her black boots up to her knees. Her white shirt had long sleeves, but it went half way down her abdomen, showing her abs… With hazel eyes that looked orange, her hair was red, short, wavy and curly. I nearly creamed myself right then and there.

When she seen me staring at her, she looked twice before she giggled. I probably looked pretty stupid, with me standing there, gawking at her, while drooling on myself with a pecker so hard it hurt. I snapped out of it real quick when I noticed her, after me day dreaming I was making out with her.

“Uh, hi!” I said in embarrassment.

“Hey you.” she smiled showing her teeth. “And the answer is yes.”

“What?” I was dumb struck.

“To buy me a beer.” She winked.

“Uh, of course, I never took you as a beer drinker.” I ordered us a beer.

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me yet.”

My heart jumped, and she nearly made me cream myself again as she lightly whispered in my ear, her words were soft and, and… her breath on my neck, she had control of me right there, the chills that ran down my neck through my spine and right to my toes. I let out a moan as she put her hand up my shirt to my chest. I swallowed my spit hard, and she led me to the back of the bar, threw me against the wall and thrust herself against me, her lips tasted of peaches, her tongue lashed mine. I was taken; I pushed her away and gasped for air.

“Oh, baby.” She looked at me with lust in her eyes. “You haven’t seen anything yet.”

Man, she was in control and I liked it. How she lured me in so quickly, her catch of the day… and from there, we hit it off good. That b***h fucked my brains out, the beholder she was. She was tight with rock hard abs, which made me cream just thinking about it and man she rocked.

I threw it all away…

 

Chloe, my sweet Chloe…

If I could make it up to you, I would. My heart still aches, tears fill my eyes, and I… feel pretty damn good right now, the relief…

I need a smoke… damn that girl; she sure can make me feel weak. My heart still races when I think of her. Love… I guess this is what love is.

The quickening,

Chloe, I love you…

 

Sitting there at the counter, I realize, the words I scribbled… and my pecker is still hard… damn, that girl can give a rope an erection.

I let out a laugh, I feel much better than I did earlier, thinking back. I let out a sigh and smile thinking of Chloe, thinking of,

Happier times.



© 2012 lawrence bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Damn abs and giving a rope an erection...that' good lol..x

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sometimes we don't know what we have until it's gone. Well captured in this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow, she was brazen (Chloe, that is)! before I forget (damn) is how that should be spelled. I meant to say that in the first chapter (i think it was). "that girl can give a rope an erection" - I got a giggle out of that. Jessica sounds adorable and if I had a daughter, I could see her father making her pancakes (or me making them both pancakes)...she'd have her daddy wrapped around her little fingers.
descriptive, indeed.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

472 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 4, 2010
Last Updated on February 24, 2012


Author

lawrence bear
lawrence bear

Fisher River, Northern Manitoba, Canada



About
Thank you for visiting my place of work, I hope you enjoy what you read. I do try my best to entertain. My imagination runs wild at times, but I love the freedom. more..

Writing
Recap Recap

A Chapter by lawrence bear


Part Thirty Part Thirty

A Chapter by lawrence bear