Visions Of The weeping Soul

Visions Of The weeping Soul

A Chapter by lawrence bear
"

Chapter Twenty

"

20

 

Journal. # 491

 

More days have passed; I find myself standing at the dock staring up to the heavens, it is my only place to shed a tear; while some have gone home to rest, I cannot rest… my weeping soul won’t let me. I constantly see those last moments with him; it’s like a movie roll that plays over and over, remembering the morning before the last. The last time we had a beer, those valuable moments.

The wind blows, and within it I hear a soft voice, telling me where to go. I can see an island, a vision I am having. There are weeds along this shore, it’s like a wolf’s tail these weeds. I see them...

 

It is as though I am on a plane, the water glistens below me as I follow this trail.

Then I see him, I see uncle. He is washed ashore somewhere, the weeds… I must remember the weeds. It’s unfamiliar territory, but I must remember. The wind speaks to me; I must listen closely as it charters me there. Showing me where to look. Tears formed in my eyes and my body tingles. I know this place…

 

I have told uncle Bill, about this vision. He knows of it.

Timber wolf bay, that’s what he said. I couldn’t remember the name, I have heard of the place, but I have never ventured that way. And if he is there, how is that possible? He had gone against the current, and this place is miles away. Uncle has gone in the plane to check, to make sure if he is still there…

He believes in my vision.

 

I know in my heart that he is. I stay back this trip; I don’t think I want to see what he looks like…

Not after seeing Christian. I pray that they find him. The boat that went out, they will retrieve him. They will bring him home…

They… will bring him home.

You are the only one I can trust; you and my pen are my only friends right now. Tears are in my eyes as I write.

I am not sure what kind, those of happiness… or those of sorrow.

I must go now. I must join my family as we wait for the news.

Until we meet again old friend.




© 2012 lawrence bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful flowing of moving emotions and sadness under the rhythm of wisdom singing with a mellifluous voice and stunning images
Brilliant !

Posted 13 Years Ago


Weeping tears inside.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 24, 2012


Author

lawrence bear
lawrence bear

Fisher River, Northern Manitoba, Canada



About
Thank you for visiting my place of work, I hope you enjoy what you read. I do try my best to entertain. My imagination runs wild at times, but I love the freedom. more..

Writing
Recap Recap

A Chapter by lawrence bear


Part Thirty Part Thirty

A Chapter by lawrence bear



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..