Tainted Dreams

Tainted Dreams

A Chapter by lawrence bear
"

Chapter Twenty-Four

"

24

 

My dreams are haunted by the things I had said, things I have done. The devil throws it at me from time to time, to remind me of my pain. It still hurts, I don’t think I will ever forget, nor will I ever want too. I sometimes wish this life I have, this life I lived, were like those in the movies, a happy life, with no sorrows, no pain, a life of pure happiness, with a fairytale ending.

 

All I can do when the Devil grins at me… is to smile back.




© 2013 lawrence bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

And yet . . . if you had not experienced the worse life has to offer would you be able to really appreciate the best it has given you?

Just a thought :)

I enjoyed reading this through. From the early grief and anger to the end. The character grows in strength and character and you capture that well. Life isn't fair and it is what we make of it, both good and bad, determines how we feel about living it. The ending is peaceful. That is a hard thing to attain.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 21, 2010
Last Updated on January 29, 2013


Author

lawrence bear
lawrence bear

Fisher River, Northern Manitoba, Canada



About
Thank you for visiting my place of work, I hope you enjoy what you read. I do try my best to entertain. My imagination runs wild at times, but I love the freedom. more..

Writing
Recap Recap

A Chapter by lawrence bear


Part Thirty Part Thirty

A Chapter by lawrence bear