Chapter 6 The Ice Cream Store

Chapter 6 The Ice Cream Store

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

   Chapter 6
                 The Ice Cream Store

Rose slept through the whole night and woke up again around 7:30 a.m... She went down to the kitchen and saw a note. The note said:

Dear Rose,

I had to go out to some store. Your parents left a will and gave all their money to you. I will buy some food later on but now I am going to my job. By the way my job is a nurse and I will bring some blood back if I am lucky. Have a good day. Later on I will have a surprise for you.
                    -Elmira
“Great home alone!” Rose thought and made some food. She stayed home almost the whole day watching TV. When it was around 5 she decided to go to an ice cream store. She still had her birthday money and clothes that Elmira took with her while in her house. So she put on her new clothes and took 5 dollars and put them in her pocket. 
The walk was short. Then she was by Dairy Queen. She bought her favorite chocolate ice cream and started walking home. While she was walking home she scraped her leg on a fence that she jumped over. She dropped her ice cream and fell on the side walk. Her leg had a long cut on it about 5 inches long, and it was bleeding a lot.
Luckily a boy about 15 years old saw her and came running over.
“Hey are you ok?” the boy asked as he helped her on her legs.
“Ow. Umm I don’t think so, I am bleeding a lot and I can’t walk. Great…” Rose said with pain in her voice. 
“Here sit down and I will help you.” The boy let Rose sit on grass and examined her cut. Then he took off his shirt and took out a tissue. He wiped off the blood with the tissue and tied his shirt around the cut. Rose could not help but stare at the boy’s perfect body. “There all done. You are ok now. Can I walk you home?” he asked as he helped Rose up.
“Thank you. I can’t walk that great so walking me home would be a good idea.” Rose said and started walking. She fell a couple times but the boy had good reflexes so he caught her just in time.
“Well here is the place I live. By the way what is your name? My name is Rose White.” 
“My name is Daniel Sunset. Hey, were you the one that lost her parents in that fire the other day? I saw it on the news. I just came here a week ago from New Jersey. I am stating school on Monday; I am going to the 8th grade.”
“Yes I lost my parents the other day, I do miss then but they did not treat me good. So I told myself to think about the future instead of the past. So you’re going to 8th grade really? Maybe I can show you around the school, I go to the 7th grade.”
“Oh I’m sorry about your parents and that would be great! Well, I better get going. Bye.”
“Wait! What if I want to give you your shirt back? Can we meet again?”
“How about I can to your house tomorrow at 4?” He asked.
“Sure. That would be a great time. Bye! See you tomorrow.” Rose said and went into her house. When she came in she wrapped her leg in a band aid, put on long sweat pants, and washed Daniel’s shirt for tomorrow. When she finished she heard Elmira come into the house.
“Hey kiddo! Come down here! I have a surprise!” Elmira yelled from the living room. Rose was so excited that she ran down as fast as she could and saw 10 bags of clothes in the living room.
“Hey honey, this is all for you. I used some of the money that you got from your parents. I know you love black, red, and purple so that is all I got you.” Elmira said as she sat down on a chair.
“Oh my god. Thank you so much!!!!!! I really appreciate it!” Rose screamed and hugged Elmira still thanking her.
                  


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh my god once again a wonderful yet werid chapter!! i esspically luv!! the staring at the boy thing!! you know mi boy crazy!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow the writing is good and has a good storyline but you need to be able to engross ur reader in the story so that when something happens to your character the reader can feel the way u make ur characthers feelings portrayed it needs more feeling but its an awsome story.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Why Why

A by Sarah