Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

 

 Prologue
        January 1, 1996
       Rzeszow, Poland
 
It was Friday at 12 o’clock midnight. “Congratulations! It’s a girl!” the doctor said.
 “Thank you so much!” Margret and Matthew said to the doctor. The little girl was so beautiful. She had perfect features, black hair, and stunning red eyes. She was so little but also so unique. She had ten fingers, ten toes, one nose and mouth, and she also has a black birth mark shaped like a star on her bottom back.
“I think I will name her Rose, because of her red eyes.” Margret said. 
“Hi Rose.” Mathew said. 
“Can you please give her to me? I have to check her,” the doctor asked. 
“Yes, yes but when is she coming back?” Margret asked when she gave Rose to the doctor. 
“About 2 hours.” He said and walked away.
 “This is one strange baby we have here. Her heart is going a little too fast, she has more blood than normal, and she has red eyes. I have never seen anything like this before. Especially the birth mark.” The doctor said to a nurse. 
“But she is very healthy. Everything is perfect”. The nurse said.
“Yes perfect. A little bit too perfect.” The doctor mumbled to himself, as he walked out of the room. But the doctor was very wrong about Rose.
She was not perfect, she was special.




© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds like it's going to be good. Although it was very short (prologues are usually always short anyways) it still is enough to make the reader want to know more. The whole setup of this piece played nicely; it offered information, but not too much. Just enough to leave the reader wanting more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Well you are re-making your book. I gotta say you added more detail and its making it better. I'm loving what your doing with this. And thankyou for taking what I have said on board. I can't wait to see the changes you make and to see how it turns out. I only see one thing wrong with this introduction to the story and that is were you said "I never saw anything like it." it should be "I have never seen anything like this before."
Well done on your changes and adding in a birthmark and the detail from the parents. It added a lot more emotion and took your begining to a new level. I cant wait to see what other changes you have made. And I can't wait for chapter 15.
Great write.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2009
Last Updated on August 30, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..