Chapter 13 Daniel’s Power

Chapter 13 Daniel’s Power

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

  Chapter 13
                          Daniel’s Power

 First everything went black and then it went blue. Rose was in her black shield for one second, and the next she was in a blue one. Then Rose saw Daniel fighting off the vampire boys. It took a while but then Rose figured out what Daniel’s power was. It was to protect and kill. He could protect someone with his blue shield and then kill the rest of the people with one punch. After he was done the blue shield evaporated and Daniel fell to the floor.
 “Daniel!!” Rose ran to him as fast as she could and kneeled next to him. She used her power to heal Daniel and then take him to her house. As soon as Rose put the sleeping Daniel on one couch she saw Elmira on the other. So she healed her too.
 After healing two people Rose was so tired that she returned to normal and fell asleep on the floor.
 “Beep Beep!” Rose woke up with a shock. She was in her bed with Daniel. So many questions came to her mind but then disappeared as she saw Elmira through the door. Slowly and quietly she walked out of the door and into the kitchen.
 “Hey Elmira. What happened? And can I stay home today?” Rose asked as she began to eat.
 “Sure thing honey. Well after you healed me I saw that you were wiped out so I took you upstairs to sleep. Then I checked Daniel. You did a really good job healing him. So I took him to your room also. But one little question. How in the world did you heal me and Daniel and have the strength to carry him here?” Elmira sat down and was looking Rose right in the eye.
 “Well in the morning I went out for a walk and I got attacked by an old man so I used a shield spell and my shield was black. Then I got really mad and my hair went white and I knew everything. Daniel and Ryan say that my power is to transform into the greatest witch in history.”
Rose told Elmira while finishing her breakfast.
 “Rose… You are truly one talented and gifted vampich. I am very honored to be your guardian.” Then Daniel came down to the kitchen.
 “Hey what happened yesterday?” He asked as he sat by Rose. Then Rose told the whole story again but with more detail in it. After she finished Elmira told them that she is going to work but will come back late and that they should not get into trouble. And then finally she left.
 “Thank you Daniel for saving my life. I own you it now.” Rose said as they went up to her bedroom.
 “And thank you for healing me. Now we are even.” He leaned closer to Rose and kissed her once. “But I wish you would kiss me like that time you said that you had to leave. It was with so much passion that…. Never mind. You said that you’re not ready.” Daniel said sadly.
 “I said that “I am not ready for that now” but I think I am ready today. I love you and I want to be with you so I want to.” Rose said and smiled sweetly and shyly.
 “Really? You really love me and want to? Because if you don’t I understand.”
 “Just kiss me your fool.” Rose said and kissed him passionately. Then Daniel took off his shirt and Rose took off hers. They played around with each other until they were so tired that they laid down on the bed in each other’s arms. Rose felt like she was living in a dream that would soon be gone but when she looked up at Daniel for one last time before she fell asleep she knew that he was the one and Daniel kissed her cheek and said:
 “Good Night my little gothic princess.”
 “Good Night my mysterious prince.” Then they fell asleep for a couple hours witch felt like forever with each other.


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow u got into lil details


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 6, 2009
Last Updated on September 3, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing