Chapter 7 The Short Weekend

Chapter 7 The Short Weekend

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

 Chapter 7
                  The Short Weekend

 Soon after Rose got all her clothes organized she fell asleep in a second. When she opened her eyes again she was smiling. It was 11:25 and Rose was still sleepy.         Slowly she put some black sweats and a blue shirt on and went down to eat some breakfast. Elmira was not there and Rose was really grateful because when Daniel came she did not want Elmira to see him… yet. 
 She ate some pancakes with some blood syrup (Rose was a little bothered by it) but ate all of it because if was so good. When Rose was done eating and cleaning herself up the doorbell rang.
 “Oh my god! That must be Daniel!” Rose thought running down the stairs. She forgot about the last step and fell. It hurt Rose so much to get up but she did, and then she opened the door.
 “Hey” Daniel said with a smile.
 “Umm... Hey. Rose said with a tear on her face. “Great! Now he is going to think that I am a cry baby.” Rose thought.
 “What happened? Did you hurt yourself again?” Daniel asked while wiping the tear away from Roses’ face. Her face turned hot at the touch of him and then she blushed.
 “I-I fell down the stairs. But I am ok I think I just got a bruise or two.” She explained while leading Daniel to her room. She sat on the bad and Daniel kneeled in front of her.
 “Here let me see because I think you have a blood stain on your knee.” He pulled Rose’s pants all the way up to her ankle and saw a big red spot with blood. Then he went to the kitchen to get a wet towel. When he came back he saw Rose in tears again. He quickly wiped of the blood and put a band aid on that he found in the kitchen cabinet.
 “Rose what’s wrong?” he asked as her pulled her into a hug.
 “I-I remember the day with the fire at my house. I miss them; I miss my mom and dad. And I always hated them. I just know that this is my punishment for not loving them.” Rose whispered while sobbing in Daniel. “Oh, I’m sorry I getting you all wet. And before I forget here is your shirt. Good as new.” She wiped of her tears and gave him his shirt.
 “Thanks. So about school, I was wondering if you have a map of the school because I think I will get lost.” Daniel said turning a little red.
 “Yea I have one I can give it to you. I don’t need it. Here” She gave her map to Daniel.
 “Thanks, so I guess I will see you in school.” He said.
 “Yea I’ll see you in school.” Rose said and then Daniel’s lips touched her cheek.
 “Goodbye Rose.” HE said and left. Rose was frozen. 
 “H-He kissed me. He kissed me. I have to keep this a secret from everybody.” Rose though as she turned on the TV and watched movies the rest of the day. After a couple hours Elmira came home from work.
“Hey kiddo what have you been doing?” Elmira said as she went into the kitchen. Rose follows her and said:
“Nothing really I tried on my clothes again and then I took a nap and then I watch TV. How was work?”
“I had a lot of patients but I got 2 bags of blood from the storage room. Tomorrow I don’t have to work so we can go somewhere ok? But right now I am too tired to do anything. Good Night.” Elmira said and closed her bedroom door. Rose went up to her bedroom too but did not fall asleep. She was too busy thinking about Daniel. Finally she fell asleep and had a dream about Daniel and her together. Rose did not know but she slept through the whole Sunday.
And then she woke up….


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh my god... really wats gonna happen im soo excited u should use this 4 school!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 6, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing