Chapter 19 The Transformation and Packing

Chapter 19 The Transformation and Packing

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

  The Transformation and Packing
                         Chapter 19

“Rose! Honey I have great news! First you are getting your hair and nails done tomorrow with me, and second you are going to Poland in two days for 2 weeks!!” Elmira told Rose when she sat down.
“Are you serious Elmira? That’s great! Thank you so much!! I can’t wait! I should start packing!” Rose hugged Elmira good night and ran off to her bedroom.
When Rose got up to her room she was really tired so she dropped her bags, changed into her pj’s, and went to sleep.
Rose woke up around 4 am and could not go back to sleep so she decided to pack. Elmira put 2 suitcases in Rose’s room at night so Rose was ready to go. First she started by unpacking her new clothes and putting them on the bed. Then she took out 13 shirts, 7 pairs of jeans, 2 jackets, 15 shoes (Rose loved shoes), a hat, and some other must haves. Finally when she was done with all her clothes Rose moved on to the accessories. First she took 5 bracelets, (including the best friends one), 2 necklaces, and 5 earrings. 
She put them in a small brown bag that she borrowed from Elmira and put it in the suitcase. After the jewelry Rose took her products, makeup, the one book she had, one black candle, her IPOD, and the leather rose that Daniel gave to her. After thinking things over Rose decided to take a purse to keep her documents, journal, IPOD, cell phone, and her black rose.
After 4 hours Rose finally finished packing. And just in time because her appointment for her nails were at 8. She quickly got dressed, put on makeup, did her hair, grabbed her cell phone and ran downstairs.
“Hey honey. Slept well?” Elmira asked while eating some cereal. 
“Umm, yea I did. But I woke up early so I decided to pack. And I finished it.” She took a bowl, pored some pink milk in it, and added some coco puffs in it.
“Well that’s good. And we better get going. The place is 30 minutes away but it’s the best in Pennsylvania. Come on.” Elmira grabbed her bag and started the car. Rose was right behind Elmira. 
“Wow the best… I can’t believe Elmira would spend so much money on the best solon. I sometimes wonder what I would do without her.” Rose thought all the way to the place. The solon was huge! When they came in Rose was taken away automatically. First they cut her hair, then they did Rose’s nails (black with purple zebra stripes) and when they were done with Rose’s nails they gave her a pedicure the same color! 
It took a long time but in the end it was worth it. Elmira had red nails with silver designs and her hair was shorter. As soon as Rose saw Elmira she hugged her as hard as she could.
“Thank you Elmira so much! I don’t know how to repay you! I really appreciate it!” Rose whispered into her ear and then let go. Then they paid the solon and drove home. It was already 4!
“So Rose do you like your makeover? I did it so you will look like brand new when you see your distant family. “Elmira said and smiled.
“Yea I’m brand new. Thank you again, for everything. I just hope everything goes well in Poland. I hope I don’t have to deal with trouble. I want to have a nice vacation.”
“I think you will have a very interesting and new kind of vacation in Poland sweetie.” Elmira told Rose and fell silent for the rest of the drive home.
                  


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awsome chapter men !!!!
keep inspiring me!!!!!
luv yu!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Dun Dun Dun.... OoOOooO is poland going to be all magical? Love this chapter. I saw a few typos but nothing major. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 27, 2009
Last Updated on August 27, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..