Chapter 15 The Fight

Chapter 15 The Fight

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

The Fight
                  Chapter 15

 Daniel and Ryan just fell to the floor at the same time. Rose knew what was happening; they were turning into full vampires. She ran as fast as she could to the kitchen and got a bag of blood. Then when she turned around Daniel scratched Rose’s cheek. 
Ahh!! Daniel! Stop!” Rose tried to give Daniel the blood but he would not take it. So she tried giving the blood by force. That did not work either. When she gave up on Daniel she found Ryan on the living room floor sleeping so she dodged Daniel’s attacks and ran to Ryan. She gave him half the blood to his mouth before he woke up.
“Rose? What happened? Where is Daniel?” He asked while he got up. Then Daniel came running toward Rose with full speed. Luckily Ryan caught him in time before he hit Rose.
“Rose Give him the blood when I pin him down on the wall. And do everything I tell you!” He screamed and began fighting with Daniel. There was blood all over Ryan and Daniel when they finished. Finally Rose gave him the blood, while he was pinned to the wall.
“Rose please go get me more blood. I think I lost a lot of it. And I am growing weak, so if Daniel is still not in control after he wakes up, call Elmira. Now I have to go home and heal myself.” Ryan drank the blood and ran off to his house in a second. About 10 minutes later Daniel finally woke up on the living room couch.
“Rose? ROSE!? What happened? Did I hurt you? Did he hurt you?!?!” Daniel asked Rose. 
 “Daniel don’t worry everything is fine. Well it started when both of you turned into vampire…” Rose told him the whole story and told him that Ryan ran off home, and that her cuts already healed halfway.
“I-I hurt you… I am so sorry. I just forgot. I-I’m sorry. I truly am.” Daniel said with a tear in his eye. Rose hugged him and helped heal him. When they were all done Daniel started telling Rose what happened at school. After she passed out.
“Well everyone is safe, including Alyson. I heard that the fire started because someone lit up a cigarette in the bathroom. She got burned a little on her leg but nothing serious. The school is closed for a week for the repairs. I was hunting with my family until I got a sense that told me that you were in trouble. I ran as fast as I could to your house and came to you. And Ryan saved you from the fire that is why he was burned. Oh and Alyson wants to meet with you in a week.” Daniel finished.
“Oh yea! I forgot about Alyson! Thank god she is ok. Well you probably need to get home now. So I will see you later. Bye!” Rose said as she closed the front door. Then she collapsed onto the couch. It was a long day for her and she was tired. So she fell asleep in a couple minutes.
Elmira came home and saw Rose sleeping in the couch, so she used her power to teleport Rose to her bed. Elmira checked Rose over to see if she had any injuries from the fire. The school called her and told her that Rose was burned a little. When she was done she only found a scratch on the cheek and nothing else, so Elmira let Rose sleep the rest of the night. But Rose slept through the next day too. She woke up 2 days later at 8 a.m..


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

eh..sorry didn'tl like htis 1 but i know that the next is gonna be better sorry
luv yu..

Posted 14 Years Ago


OoOOoOoo Intresting. Can't wait to see what happens next. I have questions. First of all. How did the fire start? And if she slept for 2 days. Then wont she be a full Vampire when she wakes up? Okay those are my only questions :) Can't wait for the next chapter!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2009
Last Updated on August 30, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..