Chapter 9 Home not so Sweet Home

Chapter 9 Home not so Sweet Home

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...


 Chapter 9
          Home not so Sweet Home

 Finally Rose woke up and right by her was Daniel holding her hand. She checked the clock, it was 3:10. Time to leave school.
“Hi Rose. You ok? Feeling better?” Daniel asked as Rose got up.
“Yea a little dizzy but I feel alright. Are you still walking me home?” Rose asked.
“Of course. I never break a promise. I got all you things from your locker. I had to go to the office to get your combination. So we can go when you feel like going.” Daniel picked up all of Rose’s stuff and opened the door for her. Then both of then walked home slowly and soon they were by Rose’s house.
“Thanks for walking me home. Are you sure that you don’t want to come in?” Rose asked as she took her stuff from him.
“Not today Rose. I have to get home because my parents have to talk to me about a trip we are going on soon, but maybe tomorrow?” he asked
“Sure. Tomorrow it is. Bye.” Rose said and walking into the house. She walked up all the way up to her room and fell on her bed. She was so tired the she felt like falling asleep until she heard a noise from the kitchen.
“Daniel? Elmira? You there?” Rose asked loudly.
“No Rose. It’s just me Ryan. I think we had some unfinished business to attend to.” Ryan said as he grabbed Rose by the wrists and pinned her to the bed. 
“Ryan STOP! Stop hurting me!” Rose was sobbing hard and could not move. Ryan started kissing her rosy cheeks then her jaw and finally her neck. 
“You blood smells so good. I might just take a sip.” Rose saw his fangs from his mouth and stopped sobbing. She remembered her transformation, her pain, the witch book, and what she was. Then she tried the only thing she knew how to do. She used her words to protect herself.
“Stop! I COMAND you to stop!” Rose yelled and before his fangs could sink in they stopped. “I COMAND you to go home quickly and tell NOBODY of this. Understand?”Rose asked firmly.
“Yes ma- What am I doing! No way! I want your blood!” Ryan said and cut Rose’s neck with his nails. Then he was about to bite when Rose pushed him off with her strength.
“I told you TO GO HOME!” Rose yelled.
“And I told you NO WAY!” Ryan screamed and longed in for Rose. Finally Rose got so mad that she started punching Ryan in the head. She used to go to karate classes when she was young. She was a black belt in a month. Finally she punched Ryan as hard as she could out the door of her house.
“I TOLD YOU TO GO HOME! AND YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE OF THIS!”she slammed the door and ran upstairs.
When everything was quiet Rose got up and looked in the mirror. Her eyes were purple and then red again. She also saw blood dripping from her neck so she put on a band aid on her neck to stop it from bleeding. When she was done Elmira came home from work and saw Rose.
“Rose! Oh my god what in the world happened to you?”Elmira asked caringly as she observed Rose. Rose started telling her the story about how she met Daniel and about him saving her two times and about school. All the way to what happened a couple minutes ago.
“And then my eyes turned purple and then red again. Is that normal?” Rose looking into Elmira’s eyes and saw how scared, surprised, and proud she was all together. 
“Rose I am very proud of you that you defended yourself but I think it will be wise for you to read the witch book now so you know what you can do. If you have any questions ask me and on Saturdays I will show you how to do magic ok?” Elmira said while she hugged Rose.
“Ok. And thank you Elmira, for everything.” Rose started crying but stopped herself before Elmira noticed.
“No. Thank you Rose for making me the happiest vampich in the world. You really are amazing. But for now I bought you a cell phone to call me if you need any help or protection got it? I am #1 speed dial. And #2 can be Daniel if you want Good Night sweetie pie.” Elmira hugged Rose one more time and left her room.
“I got a cell phone! I can’t wait to tell Alyson about this.” Rose was so excited that she went on the computer and talked to Alyson till 12 o’clock midnight. The she signed off and went to bed. But not before reminding herself to read the book and making a note to ask Daniel for his number, email address, and aim username. Rose could not wait until the next day.


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love how she COMMANED HIM!! to go!!! awsome

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 6, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing