Journey and Premiere!

Journey and Premiere!

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Journey and Premiere!.



Journey and Premiere!

 

The journey was one that I wished I never had to treck again. The floor was so hot on my feet, the grass feilds were a welcome. It was soft on my feet as I could wear my heels till I got nearer. The second grassy feild was in my sight that meant so was the theatre. Just a short walk now.

 

I put my heels on just before I got back on to a path. I walked into the theatre, almost without being seen or camera caught. I looked at the ticket my mum had got us front row. Must of cost a bundle. I sat down, then looked towards the person who sat next to me. I quickly looked back. 

 

   ~<3~

 

Honestly she was beautiful. But she also fustrated me she never looked at me not even one quick glance. I kept my eyes on her, her skin so beautiful and hair was slik and shiny, her complection so smooth and even.

 

Is it wrong that I couldn't keep my eyes off of her? A girl I didn't even know. I wish she would just look at me, just to put my mind at rest. No, not even that she would do she was truely rapped up in a film of mine. Yet she didn't even seem to notice me.

 

I'd stay until she'd left that one girl who didn't fall at the sight of me

 

~<3~

 

He'd sat there as people left. I wasn't going to leave until eveyone did and he seemed as if he was never going to leave.

 



© 2011 Millie


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Millie
moree to come :)



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2 Views
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie