Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Kikai

SOMETIMES I HAVE SILLY fantasies of how I picture my life. Usually it's me being prettier than I usually am, being smarter, having better clothes, a better family, not like there's anything wrong with my family now, but you know... Just, something different. Like having a boyfriend for once..

   I guess it's a little selfish to wish for a life where everything goes the way I want it, and I know that can never happen, so that's when it hit me: Write about it. Use your words to bring your perfect world to life. So I started writing this story. And it's funny; the basis for this story started out as a simple hate-letter, where I wrote down all my stresses and anger onto paper, but never sent it to the person I was mad at. Soon I decided to turn in into something else.

   But as I kept writing about my perfect life, I realized that there is no perfect life, and there has to be problems, and since I was in the middle of a big one right now I might as well start with that and work my way up. So I wrote about my problem, but I fixed it the way I wanted it to. In reality, the problem was still going on, but I thought that if I wrote about how the problem resolved in my story, somehow I could figure out how to solve it in reality.

   So long story short, this book is about my life. Mostly about how I wish my life was and how I wish certain things should have gone this way or that. Like how a princess trapped in a tower dreams of her ideal life once she escapes. Fantasies. Hence the name, Fantasy-Hime, with 'Hime' meaning 'Princess' in Japanese.

    Pretty much most of the events that occur in this book actually happened. For most instances, I've changed the names of the characters (including my own) to protect their identities, only about 3-5 characters are fictional.

    I began writing this near the end of my Summer Vacation, and with each passing day I added to the story. So it starts off with the night before the new school year and works its way up to the present day. I wrote the story based on my own memory, information I gained from other people, diary entries, emails, and text messages.

 

      ~I hope you enjoy this comedy/romance/lifestyle piece of teen literature~



© 2011 Kikai


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked the beginning of the chapter. It was surly unique.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Added on November 29, 2010
Last Updated on April 3, 2011


Author

Kikai
Kikai

Portland, OR



About
Hi colleagues! My name is Kikai, and I'm an aspiring novelist. I just love to write. Nothing fancy, just a good read for teens and young adults (I'm still one myself, after all). Please feel free to .. more..

Writing
The Doctor and I The Doctor and I

A Story by Kikai


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kikai


Transparent Transparent

A Book by Kikai