Author's Break 2

Author's Break 2

A Chapter by Kikai

4/3/11

Hey everybody! It's Kikai, the author, here!

Well, I haven't updated in like... 4 months O_O So I'm going to use this Author's Break to clear up a few things and help get back on track. 

 

Okay, so I had to re-read the last 5 chapters to get my memory back, and also I'd like to apologize for the late update. I want to explain why: I was lazy. Yeah, that's pretty much it. It was no one's fault, just me not feeling like writing haha sorry ^~^''

 

Let's see, uhh I think it would be better if I inform you that the characters (how they talk and act) will probably change, and it's because.. The characters did change. A lot of things happen over 4 months, and just to save some time I didn't write everything that happened to them over the time. So let's start with Kevin and Justin...

 

So the guy I had a crush on, who I originally based the Justin character off of, is NO LONGER my crush. So the way I describe him now will change a little bit, more like he'll start to act a little more meaner than usual (because the real-life 'Justin' has gotten a little more mean). As for Kevin's character, he'll probably act more nicer, because my new crush really is nice, and weirder yet.. his actual, real-life name, is Kevin. XD And he's also reading this book so.. yeah.. lol.

 

Real life 'Bea' is having her usual mood swings again, but this time she's acting NICER (which I'm still not buying into). So I made her character come back into Aika's chain of friends because she is, in reality, my friend again... But she's just not as a good a friend as she was before.

 

'Nick' is no longer my best guy friend. I might even write less of him. I just, I dunno... He annoys me sometimes lol. 'Mason' is truly my best guy friend now, which takes me to his character..

 

I'm still deciding whether or not Mason should end up with Jorge or with Justin. But right now he definitely still likes Justin and is probably the most worried about him. I haven't written about Jorge in a while because I haven't been stalking him lately to see how he's been acting xD But I'll definitely have a Mason x Jorge chapter.. sometime..

 

Oh, and I will spoil a little here, but probably not too much ;D

We're about to near the climax of the story, and I promise it will be an unnexpected one. I haven't told any of my friends (who read this book) what will happen because it will just RUIN it all... I've got the rough-draft of that chapter started and I'm just SO excited for it > u <

 

So as for Toma, he's a MAJOR part of the climax, so I cant really say anything now except that as I write the climax I keep on imagining how freakin ADORABLE Toma is!! If you go to Google Images and search up ''Rin Togainu no Chi", the character that comes up is who I always imagined Toma to look like. So yeah... haha... I hope that you keep that image of him in mind as you read the climax, then you'll understand why I feel the way I feel XD

 

YEPP!!

That's all I got to say for now!! I promise to write more, and clear things up. I admit I will have to get rid of some characters (basically, some characters will just no longer be mentioned) in order for me to save time and stop confusing people *~* I apologize for the confusion I cause some of my readers!

 

But the ending is near I assure you, and I'm still debating over who ends up with who, and I'm trying to keep all the drama surrounded around people that dont have to do with the Aika x Kevin relationship because the real-life relationship... is totally going awesome ^ - ^ So if I put drama between them in this book, it might jinx reality and I'll have drama for REAL!! And me no want that .__.

 

SO JUST A REMINDER:

When I started this story I started it at the same time I started school back in September of 2010, and I've lasted it until now and it's April of 2011!! That's a long time, and I plan on going until the end of my school year in June, which means there will be MORE chapters to come~!

 

And if this story cant wrap up by June, then I might end up making a series!

 

Thanks for all the support!

~ Kikai ~



© 2011 Kikai


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Added on April 3, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011


Author

Kikai
Kikai

Portland, OR



About
Hi colleagues! My name is Kikai, and I'm an aspiring novelist. I just love to write. Nothing fancy, just a good read for teens and young adults (I'm still one myself, after all). Please feel free to .. more..

Writing
The Doctor and I The Doctor and I

A Story by Kikai


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kikai


Transparent Transparent

A Book by Kikai