Author's Break

Author's Break

A Chapter by Kikai

12/20/10

Hey everybody! It's Kikai, the author, here!

Phew, 30 chapters already! And I'm so happy that I have fans out there that encourage me to make more :) Even though there's only 6 of you, that's still enough! *laughs*

 

Anyways, since everything at this point is, well, choppy, I thought it'd be cool to take a break and just talk about each major even that's happened so far and clear up some misunderstandings.

 

Let's see, as for the major events, we can start off with Nick breaking up with Bea. I just HAD to have that happen, since the real-life 'Nick' and 'Bea' wouldn't break up and probably will NEVER break up, and since this is kind of my fantasy life (hence the name Fantasy-Hime), I made it happen! Hur hur >:D

 

We also got the kidnapping of Justin. See, that was a hard chapter for me. I was racking my brain for 3 days just to make up my mind. Should I let Justin be kidnapped finally and let Kevin get with Aika? Or should Kevin do his duty, get kidnapped, and Justin end up with Aika? It was a pretty dificult decision to make, and after some thought I came to the conclusion that Justin should be the one to go. I guess I just like the jerky guys more XD

 

Which then brings to the whole meaning of that. I had 2 people ask me that they where still a little bit confused on why Justin decided to just give up. Well, it's because even though he and his brother hadn't really been on speaking terms, when he saw him just getting mugged like that he couldn't help but at least try to save or help him. It just turned out he was the one getting haulled in instead, which seemed okay to him. Then he realized that Aika wasn't that important, but for the JusKa fans (NOTE: yes, there really are some.. reading fan letters are hillarious XD), Justin still really really does like Aika...!

 

And then for you KevKa fans (NOTE: Somehow, theres only 1 of you XD), I was really excited to finally write the chapter where Aika accepts his confession, which was another main point in the story. Ok ok, so in real life my crush never confessed to me (and I didn't to him either), but that's why writing stories are fun! I can do whatever I want hehehe >:D

 

And then the plot thickens as we notice Mason (and he knows who he is...) starts to get a tad jealous of Aika being around with 'Justin' (since he still has to play the role of Justin at school). Oh and by the way, for those of you who are confused, there are only 5 people so far that know about Justin and Kevin being twins. That's Aika, Mason, Nick, Kaitlin, and Aika's mom. Everyone else is just.. yeah. Anyways..

 

When Bea finally realized what a jerk-off she was, she decided to try and be a little lonesome to see if anyone would talk to her again, which didn't work. So I put her through a Preppy Phase, which I laughed my butt off while writing.

 

And we also get to Diane's chapter. Now the real life 'Diane' was beggging me to make her own chapter, and so I waited until it was the right point to put one in and I did (your welcome 'Diane' xD).

 

Finally we get to Tomaru Saowaluk..... That's where things get a tad BL (don't know what that is? Look it up 'cause I'm not going to explain it XD). I honestly didn't think it was going to happen, but I went through a shounen-ai phase and watched 3 shounen-ai series in a row and the inner fangirl came out of me and... it just happend, ok?! (and if you don't know what shounen-ai is... again, LOOK IT UP!) So for those of you who are wondering (you know who you are ;D), Toma is the gay one. Enough said. Justin is just a little trippy because he's been isolated for like, oh I dunno. A FREAKIN MONTH. And he needs to get close to the 'boss' because he wants some information. What a devious game, right?

 

And now we've caught up with the present to the chapter were Kaitlin gets grounded and we all go ice skating. That was almost entirely TRUE.

 

I hung out with the real life 'Kait' a few days ago after school. And yes, she actually did have a boyfriend like 4 years older than her (he's older than me!). That whole chapter was basically all true, nothing made up (except for the name change, but that had to be).

 

As for the skating, that also did happen. 'Diane', 'Issac', Art, 'Eddie', 'Kody', and I really did go ice skating that day. All I said in that chapter was true too. For example, as the gang gets ready to leave for the ice rink, Aika calls Kevin and asks where he is, then Kevin says "Uh, I'm cashing my paycheck." My crush really said that when I called him XD And when we got to the rink, he was actually late (but not an hour late, more like 10 minutes late). AND HE ACTUALLY GOT A HAIRCUT!!! And just like I wrote, I gave him a hug and said "Why did you cut your hair?! I hate you!" But note, I really didn't hate it. I thought it made him look CUTER!!! The only difference between the story and real life is that he didn't mention my haircut and 'Diane' was there too.

 

Also, the part where Kevin calls Aika to ask to hang out with him at Pioneer Square really did happen too. And just like in the story, my dad wouldn't let me go.

 

 

So yeah!!

That's all that's happened so far! I hope I was able to clear up a few things for the confused ones out there. And also, keep sending me those fan letters! They're hillarious some times XD (i've only got 4, but hey.. that's better than none :D)

 

A little note first, when I started this story I started it at the same time I started school back in September, and I've lasted it until now and it's almost Christmas! That's a long time, and I plan on going until the end of my school year, which means this story is going to be.... long. I only planned 30 chapters, but things where getting so good, and I got more readers, I couldn't stop!

 

And if this story cant wrap up by June, then I might end up making a series!

 

SO REMEMBER:

- You can always send me fanletters to [email protected]

- Keep reading, and tell your friends!

- I'll add more updates as the story goes along, but probably every 10-15 chapters.

- I'll have a reference page at the end of the book to tell you more about the characters and the T.V. shows/movie references I used in the making of this book.

 

Thanks for all the support!

~ Kikai ~



© 2011 Kikai


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on December 21, 2010
Last Updated on April 3, 2011


Author

Kikai
Kikai

Portland, OR



About
Hi colleagues! My name is Kikai, and I'm an aspiring novelist. I just love to write. Nothing fancy, just a good read for teens and young adults (I'm still one myself, after all). Please feel free to .. more..

Writing
The Doctor and I The Doctor and I

A Story by Kikai


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kikai


Transparent Transparent

A Book by Kikai